Let's talk wallets. What kind of wallet do you have? What do you keep in it...

Let's talk wallets. What kind of wallet do you have? What do you keep in it? Where do you carry it when you're out and about?

Other urls found in this thread:

36chambers.com/collections/featured-releases/products/wu-seal-wallet
all-ett.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If someone could help find what I'm looking for, I'm looking for a wallet with the following criteria
>holds cards long instead of short
>dedicated ID card holder (preferably windowed, mesh, clear rubber, or otherwise)
>no coin pouch (burger)
>overall smaller profile
>slim
>preferably leather or canvases, nylons are okay too

take my poorly drawn sketch

i got pic related as a gift. it's okay, very mainstream normie brand but i dont mind

That sounds like mine. I'm not sure what brand it is but it's ten years old and beaten to shit. Bifold with card slots on the right and an ID window on the left, but there's a snap flap covering it.

it sounds perfect if it didn't have the snap
I intend on putting it in my back pocket

I've considered cutting it out. It would remove some bulk for sure, but at this point all of the card holders are stretched out and loose. Wore it in my back pocket for so long that it's torn through three pairs of jeans' pockets.

ive tried using wallets but never got the point of it, its su uncomfortable and so weird looking having a massive bulky square thing in my pocket, especially in skinnys.

also doesnt it make you easier to mug when all your shit is in one convenient package that can easily be seen through your pockets?

I suppose but it's better than fumbling around for stuff.

What do you carry all your stuff in then?

a cheap leather one my mom bought me and a cheap big fake leather one I need for my job occasionally

>also doesnt it make you easier to mug when all your shit is in one convenient package that can easily be seen through your pockets?

not really. I mean, you just have to carry it in one of your front pockets.

I tend to keep it in my back pocket
and unless you're wearing womens jeans your pockets should be deep enough to carry it safely.

>I tend to keep it in my back pocket

that's a problem then. this is how you get mugged easily. the front doesn't matter but the back..forget about that.

Muggings aren't common where I live anyway.
and seriously, get some deeper pockets man.

looks exactly like mine but it's oriented vertically instead of horizontal. $15 bucks on amazon

>get some deeper pockets man.

I don't need any and I don't know what made you think I need deeper pockets.

I usually carry a typical leather bifold, tanned and sewn locally. However I don't like the lump it creates when carried in a suit pocket. I'll probably get one of those stupid clips for such occasions

to hold all the cash that people are trying to steal from you.
The last mugging in my area was about a year ago.

i used to have something like that from amazon too bt it only lasted me like 2 months

No wallet, just a card holder (same brand as pic related). I keep notes and cards in it, goes iin a zipped jacket pocket or a front jeans pocket if there are none. Any loose coins go in a back pocket.

My one exception is if I'm going out drinking, I have a cheap faux-leather wallet because I don't take my card (to stop my drunk ass overspending), and always end up with tons of coins from being too lazy to count out exact change.

I worry that wearing a wallet in my back pocket for so long has messed with the alignment of my hips. Is that an issue?

weird ive had mine for a year or longer. it's not real leather and it's showing some wear but it's still gucci

im guessing its very hit or miss with those since theyre so cheap good to hear you lucked out bro

can be
I have scoliosis so I use it to help straighten me out.

Patrician

Do you just tie that to your belt or something?

no i stuff it up my ass

Ah right. It will never get stolen.

>butt bandits don't exist

>brap burglars don't exist

>posterior pickers don't exist

I have a Saint Laurent card holder (pic related) and a cdg coin holder only because my works cafe only accepts cash and everything ends in weird amounts

Here is my coin holder, I keep both of them in my maison margiela document holder

Its defiantly a little too loud for me, but I got it at a good price

I have a faded glory brown bison leather wallet that has aged nicely but I want a Louis Vuitton wallet.

I have a misprinted Calvin Klein wallet that I call my cock wallet.

Bought a Roik recently.
I like it a lot so far, don't think I'd ever be able to go back to a "full-sized" normal bifold.

>pouch for loose change
absolutely disgusting.
>zipper
you better be a chick
i would barely contain a snicker if i saw a dude pull that out of his pants pocket

anything other than a standard black leather wallet just screams tryhard to me

>American bills
>Canadian change
No

What is the best pocket to keep a wallet in?

Your bag.
If you want to store it on your body for a few minutes the backpocket of your prominent hand is best since you generally look best reaching for it that way.
Never keep it in there for too long though, especially if it's a slightly thicker wallet. The bulge both looks awful and puts pressure at the bottom of your spine which is extremely bad for your back if long term.
If you really don't want to carry a bag but want to carry your wallet around your jacket's pockets or front pants pockets work as well. Using them really doesn't look particularly good though.

if you live in the city don't put it in your backpocket. thats the easiest way to steal. i keep mine in my front-right pocket, phone in the front-left.
also bags are easy as fuck to steal too. you just grab the strap on the back and yank it and start running.
just don't keep 12 gift cards in your wallet and it wont be bulgy. driver's license, visa, debit card, maybe 1 or 2 essential ones, etc.

>just don't keep 12 gift cards in your wallet and it wont be bulgy. driver's license, visa, debit card, maybe 1 or 2 essential ones, etc.
The material of many wallets itself is enough to be bulky, especially if you go for traditional leather bi-/trifolds. Don't underestimate this shit, it's one of the biggest reasons so many people have backproblems nowadays.

>if you live in the city don't put it in your backpocket. thats the easiest way to steal. i keep mine in my front-right pocket, phone in the front-left.
Not everyone lives in an area shitty enough that they'd have to be careful about someone just up and stealing their shit. I can't say the thought has ever even so much as crossed my mind when I decided what to wear or how to dress. There's being prepared for eventualities, and then there is just straight up obsessing over a threat that might as well exist as long as you aren't a complete dumbfuck

>also bags are easy as fuck to steal too. you just grab the strap on the back and yank it and start running.
What kind of shitty ass bags do you have that someone can simply pull off from your back?

i'm talking about this strap, i circled it. if you've got a backpack on and someone yanks that bitch backwards the bag is coming off and by the time you turn around they're already 50 feet away
and it doesn't matter where you live, cunts travel to the nice areas to rob bitches regardless. even if you're outside your million dollar loft
you've clearly never been robbed before and good for you, but it could easily happen

There's way fewer types of bags that have a handle like that than there are without one. If you really live in an area where pickpockets are a common everyday occurrence just don't get one of those.

Also this doesn't even have anything to do with living in a nice area or not, I actually live in one of the shittiest parts of my town, the district where all the immigrants mingle nowadays. I do not know a single person that has ever been robbed and I work as a barista so I meet all sorts of new people every day. It's simply not something that happens.

You should stop assuming the rest of the world is the same as America where you literally can't go more than a week without hearing about a new school shooting and violent crime seems to be commonplace basically everywhere.

mate its a document holder you retard, way too big to fit in your pants lmfao

i'm Canadian and i was referring to living in Toronto
but okay

I have one of those little cardholders with a cash pocket, when your wallet gets past a certain size you start to try and fit everything you own inside it and that just hurts your back

>Ass assassin's don't exist

I made this myself. The leather is thick as fuck but it's studier than OPs mom, and it suits my purposes perfectly. Knowing that I made it with my own two hands brings me just a little bit of joy, and despite being ugly as sin its heirloom quality.

Buy some cowhide and make one, that's my $0.02

ur an annoying asshole

Biggish dark brown leather one with coin compartment and plenty of card holders

Good old alligator which my grandkids will probably inherit and use.

That cake is actually pretty bangin

>le transgenerational quality meme

>Le fast fashion

>Rump raiders don't exist

It's a problem for your back. Front pocket best pocket.

>I dont exist

>derriere desperados don't exist

>anal absconders don't exist

that first coin that looks like a fried egg is disgusting wtf. usd?

Don't talk shit about Canadian currency.

don't you carry anything other than your wallet?
I carry other stuff in my front pockets which is why I asked for a slim wallet.
don't sit so much

coach wallet my ex gave me like 7 years ago. always carry it with me out

It’s called a twonie there, bud. Fuck.

I am in dire need of a new wallet after my old leather one spent 4 days soaked in water while I was in the mountains...

I just want it to have a coin pouch (we use coins where I live, sorry) and RFID.
(Cheap) shipment to Europe is a bonus.

i just stuff my money up my boipucci inside a condom like any other normal person who lives in a 3rd world shithole.

i wish i could buy a fancy wallet and somehow fit it up there

anyone know where i can cop a wallet with a smooth non absorbent material, airtight seal and rounded edges?

RFID is the biggest fucking meme, it's essentially worthless. There is still not a single reported case of any RFID crimes being committed, worldwide.
You can go online and buy credit card numbers and new identities by the millions for pennies a piece, so why the fuck would you sit down in a cafe and point a bulky RFID scanner at other people's bags hoping you pick up something? Ontop of having to be at the physical location of your victims making the entire thing a hell of a lot more risky, even if you had an amazing day you'd only fish out a handful of cards at best.

Don't pass up a good wallet just because it doesn't have a fucking tinfoil layer.

ok but that doesn't help at all, still need a nice wallet with coin pouch

I bought this thing a few days ago for 25 bucks. Its kinda of annoying pulling cards out of the right side, but I only really pull out one, so I put that on the little front pouch. You just push it up and take it out.

underrated post
thanks user i kekd

Anyone got that metal one that doubles as a phone charger? Asking for a friend.

Gf bought it for $7.

This is a good thread to ask for some effay money clips. Pls rec some.

In Europe, coins are really common, so many people have wallets to accomodate them. I jusr bought a Perrier and they gave me 7,20 in coins.

I like it unironically

Same. Lots of other people do too. Bit annoying cause it's just a coin purse. No compartments.

le dude. it's leather, it's animal skin. it will eventually start to crease and crack, probably in less than 5 years, because it's SKIN. fucking memes.

I have one of those bellroy slim memes I got at 50% and it's pretty great desu, can even keep it in my back pocket and sit down without noticing it if It doesn't have any coins

I can't keep a straight face when someone pulls out one of these leather vaginas. It looks fuckin dumb with all the cards and cash sticking out.

I have one of those as well, 3rd year in and the mid tier quality is starting to show. Might just get another bellroy but higher quality (if they have any)

>ass crack bandit doesn't exist

t. calfskin shitter

36chambers.com/collections/featured-releases/products/wu-seal-wallet
Its vegan and cruelty free

>heiny heisters don't exist

Got it for a great price

A cheap one I got on AliExpress

I have an Allett Slim Leather Coin, it's super thin and light and carries everything i need.
Money notes and coins, cards, adhesive bandages and cloth to clean my glasses.

See if you like something from Allett.

all-ett.com/

Just switched to a cardholder from a bifold, really happy with the quality.

What made you switch from a bifold to a card holder? I am thinking of doing the opposite of what you did but I never carry cash (besides a neatly folded $20 bill for emergencies).

>rectum ruffians don't exist

Just noticed I was using cash less and less. My wallet was getting a bit shabby as well, so I thought an upgrade was timely. And if your phone has a removable back, then inside your phone is a great place to keep that neatly folded emergency note. Got me out of a pickle or two.

they hold the cards the wrong way
sorry but thanks anyway