Is Veeky Forums full of art majors?

the only people in my university that I see wearing fits that belong in waywt are art majors (blech).

i study foreign language. what’s your beef with people who study art?
>blech
>but i admire something about them

what do you study?

never said anything about admiring them lmao. I just said i only see Veeky Forumscore fits worn by art students.

im a econ and comp sci double major

hm, fair enough. i thought the way you wrote about them belonging in a waywt thread implied their fits were good enough to be accepted there. my bad.

i have a lot of friends who study art. some of them can be over the top- but even as a generalized group of people i respect them if they take their work seriously.

im an I.T person, desu wearing anything more than a dirty hoody and a videogames tshirt makes you a fashionista compared to IT people

senior in biochem

Econ & Geography with minor in Geospatial Science

if ur only seeing art majors its probably bc you dont live in a major metro area

> implying the waywt has good fits

it does but theres a lot of shitty ones too.

] about the blech part. I personally dont find myself being an art major but they do their own thing so good for them.

Yeah lol. My comp sci classes have tons of poorly dressed unhygienic dudes.

I go to a college in georgia (go dawgs). so that actually makes sense. I see some prep/menswear type of shit in my business classes and occasionally h&mcore/streetwear in my electives.

Veeky Forumscore/macdemarcocore/whatever core is only really worn by art students.

how big is your school

university isn't real life

>about the blech part

>i changed stance when called out on it because my comment didn't actually reflect my opinion but i thought it sounded cool to act better than a group of other people

>econ and comp sci double major

dude high school drop outs are more respectable than art majors. why are you being a contrarian.

Veeky Forums is for art majors.
Veeky Forums is for engineering majors.

Biochem major but to be fair most of my time on here is spent laughing at you faggots

not finishing high school is more respectable than attending a university huh

that's what I said

>high school dropouts are way more respectable than art majors
>consumes a productade by art majors
you can’t make this shit up

dude, come on. just think about that for a second. i refuse to believe you're actually that thick.

>he studies in America

Mechatronics major here!

>tfw STEM major but not engineering
Feels good

Anyone else think it's kind of unpleasant how people who post cringey fits just get posted and reposted on this board? I see the same pictures over and over, y'all never let it die. Sometimes they're not even from Veeky Forums, the pictures come from r/mfa or wherever.

I agree that's an embarrassing photo but Jesus, that guy's worst crime is not pulling off a leather jacket, find somebody else to make fun of already. It's not like there's a shortage. Makes me feel sorry for him and makes this board seem like it's full of catty little bitches.

You can't get Veeky Forums without experimenting. When you experiment sometimes you'll misfire and try out looks you can't pull off and not realize it til later. It's happened to literally all of us.

I'm majoring in mechanical engineering and trying to earn a minor for English.
T-this is just a joke, right?

Implying UGA is representative of Georgia fashion. Go to Emory Tech or State if you give a fuck.

Mech engineer
How do you like it? Might go for a robotics minor.

>going near atlanta

OP sucks

>hurr why are you being a contrarian

cuck

Afraid some black man is gonna fuck your gf user?

no

Unironically this

>murica

haha epic :^)

Architecture, art or art history, literature, fashion, industrial design all the most /fa majors

The states has the best universities in the world. I’m not American but attend an American uni and the quality of education is top tier.

That place that's college education is so sought-after that countless numbers of people from Asia and Europe flee here just to attend even the shitty universities.
> You=rekt m9

Haha XD thanks roflwaffle

Yeah, there's a reason why American universities, even shitty ones, are filled with foreign students. They all know that an American university degree will get then a lot further than one in their home country. The only other universities that really compare are Cambridge and Oxford.

i dont go to school

This. I got my associates at a crap state college before going to a university to finish my bachelor's, and there were tons of European and Asian (mostly Chinese) students always enrolled. And this college was in a nowheresville town in Florida.

I'm another user who studies mechatronics, I wish i would've just picked a specific major instead of something as broad as Mechatronics, but the robotics/compsci part is really cool.

>tripfag invading an unrelated thread to post selfies
what an unlikely turn of events

>basing opinion off of to anecdotal experiences

great world view user

you're right but it ain't gonna un-save the image from OP's computer

bitch I'm here because I'm the most Veeky Forums of all

That's an hero's tool no 1

electrical engineering here
I've never posted in a waywt thread

cs and asian studies double major here

I'm not mentally ill
seems like most of the people on this board suffer from depression tho

i guess these were acquired for 'self-defence'

No I LARP fulltime with expensive guns

Hmmm thick arms. Is your cock thick as well?

Is OP fag the boyfriend of that insufferable attention whore?

Mad decent at least

So overgrown school shooter?

Only in my first year in Mech. So I can't really say.

if by that you mean adult

Mechanical engineer major here. Im just here to improve my style and shitpost.
>Tfw nobody remembers Frank

>Butthurt user sees himself on Veeky Forums again

Veeky Forums is full of people who want to look like art majors

> HURRR DURR THE OLD PERSON LEANRED HOW TO DO AN INTERNET, LOOK EVERYONE! HOW CUTE!

That Frank thread was one of the most reddit things I've ever seen on her

Do you like hurting other people?

Kik or telegram pls?

I'm in comp-sci and honestly I just come here so I can be slightly fashionable... which in a comp-sci college can easily make you one of the most fashionable people by a country-mile. Basically 90% of the stuff I see on a daily basis belongs in a cringe thread.

Im a history major (so arts i guess?) and nobody dresses any different from your average normie. I dont even see that many hypebeasts and the ones who do care about that stuff, only care about jordans and OVO lol.

I've kinda just gotten a better feel for how I want to look after browsing here for just over a year. Cant say I ever really took tips from anyone but all the inspo dumps really helped me see what I like.

Helps that I only have 4 colours in my wardrobe too.

I'm a BCOM (Bachelor of Commerce) Finance major

I'm a med student, at this point I can't wear anything Veeky Forums bunch of scrubs or lab coats :(

i'm a senior web developer making $140k/year and i'm 26 years old
so glad i didn't follow my dream and take up illustration

Implying this isn't the case for every American University, oh that's right you couldn't get in.

Wehr is the BAndido??