Really unhappy with my hair, struggling to keep it clean. Keep finding shit in it Anybody else having this problem?

Really unhappy with my hair, struggling to keep it clean. Keep finding shit in it Anybody else having this problem?

we have same exact hair
always get compliments so u should too

ur cute. Keep your hair that way and be glad it's not thinning.

i ahte when i get niggers in my hair too

lmao

Yeah ive had really straight, thick hair my whole life and hated it. Just started curling it and am really happy with it now

Mario dont you have a date with your 40 yr old gf

what kind of cut do u get

Just curled mine

No idea got a five dollar cut a few months ago, looked like bowl cut. Still does if i dont curl it

stop posting here you obnoxious mongrel mutt. kill yourself

Ok lol

Did you clean your mirror pal

where's the sweater from?

Go for the jack white look.

Is this you op?

narcissistic retard just stop

Which one

buzz cut and deadlifts
/thread

la creatura.....

The b&w striped one

looks like pol got in today
>milky chance/10

nah this kid just makes at least one thread every few days about himself and it's obnoxious as shit. granted Veeky Forums is more of a shithole than ever right now so one more underage faggot making garbage threads doesn't make that much of a difference, but still.

ur so fkn cute omg

I haven't been on in a while so it just seemed to me like a lot of pol has come on spamshitting "natsoc" threads and then you have the ktards asking about milsurp and "duhhh ith war effay?"
everyone in the car threads have shit taste too.

narcissistic tryhard

sage.

I arrived in Veeky Forums thinking every guy would be ugly or something but I was wrong. So many cute guys here, please marry me I'll have your children

Idk sorry, thrifted it

have to admit hes cute
(n-no homo)

Worse than a woman

la abominacíon...

Veeky Forums is dead man, this place reeks