Wedding Tux. Ideas?

Got a wedding soon! Need a tuxedo!

I'm not one of the groomsmen (they'll be wearing dark/Navy-blue) so I may wear any color theme I wish, preferably black/dark-colored.
I'm on a tight budget (bills, food, etc.) So I have at most $250-ish for it, amy help?

If I can look anything like the image, as crisp as the image that'd be great!

I'm 5'6", 155-160lbs., and a slightly muscular build if that matters

Ideas, guides, etc., anything would help!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cincodias.elpais.com/cincodias/2016/07/06/empresas/1467810850_537695.html
flannels.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=evening suit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol manlet haha

>I'm not one of the groomsmen (they'll be wearing dark/Navy-blue) so I may wear any color theme I wish
do the groom and the groomsmen always have a designated tux/suit colours they're supposed to wear?

Why do you americans do black tie weddings? It looks so odd...

Here in mainland europe most weddings are no dress code and 90% of the people will go business or cocktail and like 10% business casual; depending on the weather. And men are supposed to NOT buy clothing specially for a wedding, that is pleb tier af.

You can find the ocasional upscale morning dress wedding, but i have yet to see a black tie one. It looks so fake it hurts.

Lol tracksuit wedding

>t. poor croatia-core

In fact im basque. The place of the most expensive weddings and where we make the most expensive wedding presents IN THE WORLD aparently.

And we tend to wear above average suits and shoes too.

cincodias.elpais.com/cincodias/2016/07/06/empresas/1467810850_537695.html

>España, el país donde más dinero se gasta en regalos de boda

>País Vasco, la CC.AA más generosa en las bodas

>Con una media de 319 euros por invitado, los vascos son los que más gastan en regalos de boda

Spain, the country where more money is spent in wedding presents.

The Basque Country, the spanish region which is most generous at weddings.

With an average of 319€ per guest the basques spend the most in wedding presents.

t. serbian

Literally none of these hell lmao

woah butthurt

>tuxedo
>$250
Just rent one.

You *might* find a discount one somewhere at that price point but it'll fit poorly or look cheap, probably both.

Do you need EVERYTHING or just the tuxedo itself?
If it's just the tux you might be able to get something halfway okay looking if you happen to get lucky, just barely. If you need shoes, shirts, accessories, etc, there is no fucking way though.

Personally I would just rent one though. Chances are you will wear that tux once for that wedding and then never touch it again, might as well just rent a tailored one, save some money, and look better than if you had purchased a mediocre one off the rack.

tuxedo is evening wear. do americans really wear tuxedos to weddings?

Something tells me you are overdressing and going to blow all your poorboy money on an extravagant suit just to be casually called "overdressed" by the normal humans wearing plain suits..

>not the groom
>not a groomsmen
Why are you wearing a tux

wear a tailored suit like a human being you aspie manlet fuck

impossible to look good without a hot wife, well fitting clothes and being 5'6" lol

Flannels in the UK is selling out their private brand tuxedos for like 140-200 bucks. Their suits are pretty good quality-wise according to my experience and the price ain't bad I guess (you also get 20% off if you use the FF20 code at the checkout till midnight GMT): flannels.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=evening suit

Typically yes. It's all for the color schemes for the pictures.

I'm engaged and my best man is a guy with tattoos and long hair and doesn't give a fuck about appearances, so my finance is freaking out because she thinks he won't wear the right color suit as all the other groomsmen

This is exactly what I was thinking. Just show up in business casual, say hi, eat some food and leave. That's all you do at weddings

Not OP but thanks for the link.
Probably going to order one.

you're welcome user

This. Even a nice suit would probably be a bit more than $250

this is really interesting thanks for this post

because most americans dress like shit now day to day, so on wedding day and other rare occasions they turn the even into a costume. filled with costume-y matchy match color ensembles. i hate american weddings and how they coordinate color matching with ties and pocket squares, it honestly is just a reflection of shitty sartorialism.

black is only for funerals.