youtube.com/watch?v=kZ_yeCNwGLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

update;
1,82cm 19yo F
hw; 66kg
lw; 47kg
cw: 56kg
gw; 54kg

Been feeling shitty since i hit my highest weight hopping i'd go past a bcup, i didin't, now been going down again. I'm 1.7kg lighter than at the start of the week but as it has been common to happen some .3-.6kg of that lost weight is water. But still, i'm almost hitting the dreamed 1.5kg a week, and i'm only two weeks away from my goal now.

Seek medical attention

I'm trying to have an honest conversation here, and you're framing this like some holy war, and posting a sincere response is giving up ground. my point about the stem stuff was a thought experiment, not literal--I'm a man in engineering, I'm trying to explain that people can have natural inclinations towards different jobs without it being a massive conspiracy, in the same way that my classmates are 90 something% men, entirely naturally.
I also asked what you find interesting because to understand your position beyond empty talking points, I need to know what contemporary work you appreciate and consider high fashion. I'm not being red/black/whateverpilled on every contemporary designer being garbage by three sentences, especially when I mostly engage with it through lookbooks and discussions of technique, which are pretty ideology free

again, I'd appreciate you engaging with me qua conversation instead of trying to get one up over an anonymous id on the internet

Ok gonna try asking again
>180cm
>58kg
>male
>18
>goal: 55~ kg
How the fuck do I keep a lower bmi? Everytime I reach 55kg, I keep regaining it in the next days, even by respecting my normal calories intake and doing exercise.

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
190cm, 65kg, male, 18
>highest weight
67kg
>goal weight
70-75
>preferred method of losing weight
Eating less
>aesthetic you're going for
Skinny swimmer/skinny with defined muscle

Forgot picture
This is me right now basically, looking to get a little more defined chest and traps, then my ideal body would be complete.

I want to swap over to wearing women’s jeans to get ones that actually fit. Is there any way to easily find my size? 27-28” waistband 33-34” inseam

posted this last thread, but april77's are good

Yeah, I looked at them, but I’m still not sure what size

here’s my gross ass body shirtless, please mock me for being super thin because I’m too lazy and procrastinate eating

Sorry, I can't bulli as long as the pants are still on.

pls be my bf

I'm really hungry, I guess I'll go for a walk so I don't eat. Anyone else do that?

anons who regularly go running during the week: how many miles do you usually run/how long do you spend running per day?

They aren't cut for room for your penis and balls. It's not comfortable.

t. guy who tried on women's jeans

2nding a77

For sizing, just pick your waist size. The inseams are all long to be tailored to taste. Think 34 is the lowest they go.

ideal weight for a 5'9'' girl? i used to be 120 lbs honestly wasn't happy maybe i just need to exercise

>Everytime I reach 55kg, I keep regaining it in the next days, even by respecting my normal calories intake and doing exercise.
Then its really clear that you aren't respecting your normal needed intake. You're either failing at counting calories or your metabolism os too far from the average for the TDEE calculators to be usefull. Just decrease how much and what you're eating until you're some 400cal/day lower than usuall and you should be fine.

plz love me back user

No, he's right. Permanent organ damage isn't Veeky Forums

not here, i try to sleep while hearing to random podcasts.

just learn to position your stuff down there, also, stop using boxers and maybe try tucking.

she is at some 14~ bmi just like most of the thinspo posted here, you're going all bully on it because she's not aesthetics af, nor a cute fetish fuel.

you's are all freaks ahahaha

Indeed we are a bunch of anorexic self harm retarded DYEL or whatever. Now go back to

>she is at some 14~ bmi just like most of the thinspo posted here
>just like most of the thinspo posted here
Wow, you're both wrong AND stupid.

>you're going all bully on it because she's not aesthetics af, nor a cute fetish fuel.
You're right. They're not aesthetic at all and I'll gladly admit that I have a fetish for girls who don't look like zombies from Auschwitz.

am i absolutely fucked wrt my hips, thighs and crooked legs?

*blocks your path*
I heard you skeletons aren't going to LIVE IT by achieving 200kg manhood and mogging people. You have exactly 15 minutes to eat this 5000kcal pre-workout meal and another 5 to get dressed. Today's lift will be zercher front raises 7x340. YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT.

Veeky Forums here:
I understanding wanting to change yourself into something you see as more attractive but what is it about being skinny you all like so much? How do you feel about muscles on men? What did you look like before starting losing weight and has losing weight changed how you feel about being skinny? I used to be super skinny (pic related) but I hated every moment of it, what is it that makes you want to be small?

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

lel

Anyone else here look like a heroin junkie? The combination of pertruding cheek bones and discoloration under eyes only seems cool when I'm in the privacy of my room. But I feel like shit once I leave the house. Also does anyone know how to deal with "insomnia"? I fall asleep for 3 hours and just lie in bed awake. I have to take a couple of melatonin just so that I can sleep for another 90 minutes.

Buy me cute clothes and lll love you a little

>what is it about being skinny you all like so much?
It looks good.

>How do you feel about muscles on men?
They also look good, in moderation though. Toned >>>>> muscular

> What did you look like before starting losing weight
Fat.

>has losing weight changed how you feel about being skinny
Not really. I've lost like 30-40 lbs so far but I wouldn't consider myself "skinny"yet.

> Also does anyone know how to deal with "insomnia"?
Talking to a doctor and getting sleeping pills.

i had/still have a bunch of muscle and i hate it. it looks really weird on my frame (i'm 5'5). not even a tranny, I just feel that being super skinny is more aesthetic for me personally than being a burly man

I don't really care about attracting women because i'm infertile anyway

to try to get back on the subject, I've seen some people drink a drink called Soylent who is supposed to act like a full diner and I'm wondering if I should use that in order to calm me when the cravings are being too strong ?
I'm 95lbs right now and I'm scared to lose them but I've watched people using it and they always look so skinny and I thought it would be a good alternative for me

How to lose big legs? (male)

They're a combination of fat and being naturally sort of built.

Could you post your ideal body?

>I don't really care about attracting women because i'm infertile anyway

You mean asexual.

Looks like you got ass cheeks instead of adonis belt in frot

I don't have any pics of what I want. OP image is kinda close

testicular torsion and necrosis fucked up my balls

I guess if you want to look good only for yourself thats fine.

But don't expect other people to think you're more attractive. I've been skinny for most of my life and it's pretty rare that somebody actually thinks it's good looking and not just odd, weak or straight up disgusting.

It probably depends on what kind of body you actually shoot for but in the best case scenario people will see you as unimpressive. I'm not trying to be mean and I respect your right to do whatever the fuck you want but it just would be a sad thing if you were dissapointed in the end just because some internet circlejerk told you it would all be different

Does it mean you can legally get testosterone from doc?

Damn I would get so swole if I were you.

Veeky Forums here, I can’t get my head around the idea of actually wanting to be physically weak, why do you guys want to be so skinny?

consider that high fashion looks best on that sort of build

>runs off
>fat fucks can't keep up with the cardio trainer

i legally can yeah. I take way less than I'm supposed to though. I think taking the full dose for years is what gave me all the muscles im trying to get rid of anyway. as long as I'm taking enough to not cause osteoporosis i'm fine

i cant get my head around the idea of being too stupid to scroll up 10 posts and see people have been asking that all thread

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ_yeCNwGLg
Nice try, but he will just follow you to the end of the world. Look at that persistence. He is like a predator that smells your weakness

Friendly reminder that none of you are men. You twinks are the fleshlights real men use.
Love Veeky Forums

It’s because there’s a thread about Veeky Forums over there right now and they’ve linked this thread

He will mog you before you can give off one rattle, twink

*blocks your path*
Heh, nothing personal, twinks

Hey look, fitfucks over here, did you guys came looking for some cuteboys? you better check the last thread, it had more of it for you faggots.

>aesthetic you're going for
>implying being extremely thin is aesthetic

Real women prefer real men.

I hear 23 stab wounds does wonders for weight loss.

high fashion will never mask what your body is lacking in my personal opinion . Anyway, how does that bodytype have the advantage over i.e the body of a swimmer. The frame almost doesn't change at all and the slight addition of lean muscle increases the aesthetic value of the whole picture, since it gives more form to the body for the clothing to highlight and vice versa

5'8 120lbs how am I doing Veeky Forums

Hungry skellyman

put more stuff on your wall, it looks bland as fuck

I get wanting to be ottermode, a lot of chicks are into that, but being super skinny with no muscle at all is just disgusting. You wont attract any sane women that way.

>did you guys came looking for some cuteboys?
Yes now gìb

Okay fine. I don't have OC though.

Not sure how much i can whore until janitors ban me again for a week. 15bmi here user.

gorgeous

C H I L D B E A R I N G H I P S

>maybe try tucking.
I want my jeans to fit but I'm not tucking my dick behind my leg m8 if that's what you are suggesting

>not sacrificing your dick to fashion in 2018

never gonna make it

S T I C C

this is gay af

continue

meh, Veeky Forums at least monthly has some thread making fun of us. Anyone who has been here for any reasonable amount of time is used to Veeky Forums trolling /thinspo/ and doesn't really care.

Most of them are just tfwnogf and I feel kinda bad for them.

gimme plz

My male thinspo folder and /cuteboys/ folder are starting to blur

it is to tuck your balls inside yourself and your dick flat btween your legs.

I'm from Veeky Forums and I would never make fun of you user, you're beautiful

>tfw no gf was accurate tho

>it is to tuck your balls inside yourself

Thanks user, good luck on finding a gf.

>tfw no cute bf

I hate when that randomly happens while I masturbate

cuteboy bf is basically a gf you know user

Looks painful

That cannot be healthy for your balls.

Why would someone do that?

Yo what the fuck? I'd rather just wear guy pants.

it's actually basically the same thing that happens with shrinkage when it's cold, except a tiny bit further. not painful unless you have huge testes, not harmful at all.

Don't let this become you.

Are there any women here? Sticc bodies are women are hot as fuck
>pic related, my gf is she /thinspo/ approved?

not even Gandalf the white could slay this ogre

Nope. No women here.

I'm sure she is beautiful. It's hard to tell from that picture.

Get out with this disgusting shit.