What is Veeky Forums's opinion of r/malefashion? I've seen some decent fits on there...

What is Veeky Forums's opinion of r/malefashion? I've seen some decent fits on there. Honestly sometimes better than I've seen on here.

>this shit and his face pisses me the fuck off though

this dude gets posted a lot around here

does he browse here as well?

kill yourself

probably

There's a girl in one of my classes and she looks just like him. Every time I show her pics of him she gets pissed. lol I feel bad for the guy, his features are beyond soft.

He's not going to be winning any beauty contests any time soon but come on dude, he's not that bad. He'd look OK with a different (less feminine) haircut, different glasses (or no glasses), an actual smile or at least a neutral expression, looking at the camera instead of making that weird little :c face while staring at his shoes, posture that doesn't make me think of a 6-year-old getting scolded by his mom ...

He's not hideous. He could look reasonably OK. It's not even the outfit, just his hair and body language, he's making the wrong choice on literally everything in that picture.

post a single good fit you can find on there... all of you reddit shills need to go back.

nvm this is bait

Nope. I thought I was pretty clear, but I'll say it again: I'm not saying he's an attractive person. I'm saying that in a better photograph he'd look relatively normal. Not good. Normal. Go to literally any college campus and you'll see dozens of dudes who look basically like him. If you think his features are "beyond soft", like the second coming of the fucking Soy Boy God, you've bought into the memes and lost touch with reality, get off this website.

Picture him with a normal haircut, in jeans and a button-up shirt, walking to class with an expression on his face that doesn't look like he's expecting to be hit, and he looks like ... a dude. On the low side of average, somebody who wouldn't stand out that much in a crowd.

And that's way too much that I just wrote about this doofus. But damn. Veeky Forums is so dramatic sometimes.

Back when I used to browse more regularly, I remember the best dressed communities as Superfuture and Stylezeigeist (although i mainly remember humorous threads arguing over who was wearing their male skirt better).
Malefashion had some good stuff, although the good stuff is usually what gets seen, and the piles of filth is hidden. MFA was a meme. Veeky Forums is, was, and always will be autism and awful pictures of average fits.

cool until i saw the socks and shoes. not a fan of the vetememe socks or pairing tan with white in cases where there isnt any other colors

What are the best communities right now?

I don’t know. I dropped out of following fashion in ‘15 because I couldn’t keep up with all the runway shows and shit. I have more time now, so I wanted to get back into it and Superfuture is a graveyard, Zeitgeist is less alive than it was. Reddit is still reddit. I came here hoping people would be complaining about how the waywt threads were worse than , but that hasn’t happened yet.

/malefashion has consistently much better content than Veeky Forums .

Th WAYWTs in Veeky Forums are filled with garbage with maybe 1 or 2 correct fits per thread. Theirs are constantly full of designer fits, some being worse than others but most being miles above what you can see here.

Also those kinds of threads are living proof that Veeky Forums is filled with clueless teenagers :

>the good stuff is usually what gets seen, and the piles of filth is hidden
Which is exactly why /malefashion is miles ahead of Veeky Forums. Bad fits get obliterated whereas good ones get exposure. This pushes newfags to take inspo and advice from people wo know their shit. Here, there is nothing to counterbalance the ambient mediocrity. The few good posters cannot outvoice the vast majority of clueless fucks, so instead of lifting people up the board holds and drags them down. And there's nothing we can do about it because it is inherent to Veeky Forums's anonymous structure.

MF is not consistently better. The difference is we have unfiltered shit here, whereis in MF the shit stays at the bottom. Also there are a lot of cross posters between MF and Veeky Forums, so some of the good shit gets posted in both places

->

Yea but that policy creates hivemind. You have a bunch of people voting on some fit, they’ll choose stuff that seems safe or is easily accessible. Take a look at their top fits for the month. There’s no danger in any of them. It’s the same shit that’s been around for years. You have the guy that dresses in weeb vis/soloist/Kapital shit. Some streetwear dude. Some folks who probably came out of 2013 Veeky Forums with their geo baskets. A Dadcore-with-a-modern-twist person. They can dress to their style, but thats fucking it and it’s boring. I don’t see the danger, I don’t see anything that makes me say “oh this is a community that is interested in fashion and not just dressing well”

If this is a bloke I'm gay as fuck

I don't see any of the danger you're talking about on Veeky Forums. if anything, I see more people trying to copy(and failing) the good looking but safe fits

which jacket is he wearing?

w2c trousers?

w2c dungarees?

You are deluded

Also post fit

Trousers are stone island down pants. Not sure what year

waywt is universally acknowledged as being awful though

Can you stop making threads about this guy you pathetic dork. Its really sad

its probably OP being butthurt about being poor but this guy does stand out a bit because hes so slovenly looking while wearing all designer and putting some effort into his photos. natural to want to make fun of him i guess

>no matter how well you dress your face can ruin an outfit

Not true

Yea I don’t either, but you get to see people experimenting with their style occasionally or caught between styles which is where you get dangerous autism. Seeing people fail is far more interesting than seeing people succeed for me.
user I don’t care what you think. To clarify, I’m not talking shit. There are people who can dress to a style and then there are people who dress to their own style. It looks like these folks can do one or the other, but to me, it doesn’t look like any of them is deviating from styles that have been around for years. I don’t give a shit about dressing well or looking good. I want to see new styles, I want to see new brands and I want to see people fuck up wearing shit.

faggot SJW bullshit, got banned for calling out people pandering over pan sexual fashion

lmao reddit is so fucked
cringe

hahahah

>myehhhh /MaleFashion is a bunch of faggots
>goes to the second gayest board on this website

bwahahha

jesus christ i'm fuckin sick of seein this ugly fuck. he's absolutely repulsive

Wtf albert is not looking at his phone?

whackest proportions i've seen in a fit in over 3 years

this is an ok fit, but his head is way too big, so removing hair and beanie would probably be good

is dressing like my grandma Veeky Forums now?

are you kidding me? looks like shit.

Yea but it’s still better than our waywt

yet this fit by the same guy gets constantly reposted all over Veeky Forums

>Bad fits get obliterated
This shit is on the front page my guy

and he's a somewhat regular tripfag here

he is an attention whore that posts on reddit, Veeky Forums, instagram and at least 6 different discords lol
he has 3 good fits the rest are cringe

BASED BLACK MAN!
A
S
E
D

B
L
A
C
K

M
A
N
!

yeah he's in the discord too, cool guy

soy AND terrible ... jesus almighty

>I want to see people fuck up wearing shit
You're in the right place then

getting on your knees to get ready to suck dick?

Smol leg chan