WAYWT

WAYWT

It me again

I really like this.

Last waywt has still 50 post to go you fucking imbecile

I fux with it, except for the jacket
I like it famo
I like this one too, but shoes dont match imo, or maybe it needs a different jacket.

Something seems off, maybe the colors
Clean, looks nice. Maybe better with boots

usually stop by waywt for shit and giggles and this guy regularly makes new threads so he can post first

[visible confusion]

The bomber throws me off, nice geos tho
Go for boots bro
Dig the sweater
Those y3s somehow ruin the potential
Nice fit, dont like the superstars tho
Boots are cool, pants not so much in this fit

pretty chill/10
i like it

colors look terrible and youre way too fat man lose some weight

wtc shoes?

Rick owens drkshdw ramones low

rick owens shoes are literal cancer
like it looks like you took converse out of a cartoon into the real world somehow
I'm also amazed that people don't recognize rick immediately at this point

they are fake cons my guy

I really wanna know the appeal of this. How are camo pants Veeky Forums? Why are you wearing camo pants in the city? Have you served and just got out to the mainland? Can’t you afford regular neutral color pants?

yeah the bomber colour isnt my my taste either, cool nonetheless
nice, ID on jacket?
nice, not sure the rick sneakers fit that well with the rest of the style

>like it looks like you took converse out of a cartoon into the real world somehow
that sounds fucking cool honestly

Pretty nice

If you get 3/10 or lower you are in cringe territory. 5/10 is a decent fit. More than that and you are above average.

1/10
3/10
3.5/10
3/10
3/10
2/10
4/10
5/10
6/10
1.5/10

what qualifies a 10?

not your deformed giraffe neck ass thats for fuckin sure lol

really like the (jacket), no idea what to call it. info on it?

another thread ruined by your unwanted feedback. fuck off

It looks nice in the pic. However, i feel like those pants might fall very bad when standing up :S
I like the coat! good fit
personally dislike windbreakers, but the fit is good :)
very good! i love the subtle hints of color you got going.

The jacket is a 100% camelhair coat i thrifted. Brand is Pilatus, which seems to be a local store in Graz, Austria.

I thought he was rating fits

Quick, posted this pic everywhere and about to head out!
Rate comment and subscribe damn it, I wanna know how bad it is.

It doesnt look bad imo lmoa

not this faggot again

this new Veeky Forums meme is great

w2c coat?

its because he likes camo pants, is that simple.

WTF why? They raise the potential imo t b h

Geodudes look kinda wacky here but not bad
Yknow I don't enjoy that sweater but that's a neat camera setup lol i dig it
Lose denim or lose shoes but do one and itll be nice
Cozy! I like
Pants are a no desu
Oh baby I want that coat. Id pls
Definition of 5/10 but its def not bad
Sup sulli pretty simple for you but its good
Post a full fit
Would cross to the other side of the street/10
Red laces white shirt no go but fine. Reminds me of something i put together in HS
Noice

That's Cool! The Jacket is so Shiny and nice.
Nice sweater!
I like the Jacket and the Rolled up Pants! Very Nice!
Cool Hat!
I like the Shoes and the Coat!
That's a Sharp looking Striped Shirt, and the Shoes look good.
I like the All-black outfit with Blue Hat, it is stylish!
I like the All-black outfit, and the Shoes look nice
The Jacket is cool and the Shoes match well!
The Shoes look sporty and the outfit looks Nice!

r8 bois.
What to wear with the jacket?

fuckin duh

thx, trying to mix in some subtle colouring since 90% of what i have is black/dark blue. playing with socks and hats mostly thx, like your fit much more than usual this time, more simple/elegant and not over the top but with the sneakers and jacket texture so its not too boring . nice jacket! is it some cheap polyester or nice wool?
nice. dope cardigan, would like to se you standing though, sitting fits are always annoying
nice. r-u danish? used to have the exact same elevator and style looks danish as fuck. picture is quite shitt though so difficult to see the proportions properly
pants remind me of overweight german mom tourists sry

2/10

2/10

5/10

3/10

4.5/10

4/10

3/10

Czech

w2c the coat?

Good.
R8 my shit

>is it some cheap polyester or nice wool

It is a wool rayon blend weirdly enough. Makes the coat way lighter and not as warm which I don't have a problem with living in Georgia but it makes it very flowy and bouncy which works well for breezier light outfits like this

weather is 80 degrees one week then 30 the next

looks pretty good your house looks great
dont like how the top and bottom half are dark/light but it looks okay, fit looks good
not good man the brown jacket doesnt work with the bottom and the pants look way too tapered
lovely outfit and great shot. shoes look great with the rest of the fit
dope jacket but im not feeling the shoes
should change shoes to either chunkier sneakers or slim derbies

Rick shoes are fine if you arent a young try hard hype faggot screaming look at my shoes

i like

Down coats should be banned

also notice the bird, i did it all myself!!!

Top needs to be a knit to go with the skirt. Otherwise nice

Sorry it's sideways bois

creepy old house, girl is nice but not fa at all

we can only notice that you did it by yourself as it looks like shit

6/10 poor light ruins the picture itself
weak face game and dumb half smile that ruin an otherwise nice pulli 5.5/10
Fat and pants look awful without boots. 5/10
Are you over 18? Stupid ass pose befiting a retarded highschooler. Attire follows suite 3/10
looks comfy. Don't like the shoes 6/10
What set of decisions makes a man consciously dress like this? 4/10
Why the shoes? 5.5/10
Considering this is a waywt thread, 5.1/10
Clean and simple, 6.1/10
Seen worse in this very thread/10
You must be over 18 to post here. 5/10
JEZAS, what is wrong with you? 3/10
fuck you and your snide smartass pictures
>meme colour shoes
2/10
Looks like you have the perfect accessory to go with your outfit. 6/10
Somehow I like those red shoelaces. But still a no, 4/10
Why insist on posing like an asshole? I like the shoes and socks 6.0/10
Picture and pose counts too. But earring and cross on the neck? 6.3/10
Hello Vlad. Where's your nicer, blue jacket? 4/10
Finally somebody with a decent pose. Love how sharp the coat is. 5.9/10
How hard is it to tilt your picture you god damned russian? Clean place though, 5/10
Only the second good pose in this whole thread. Disappointed but I like your whole bottom half, 6/10
I feel the appeal. I don't like it one bit, but I know where you're going with it, pose and attitude towards the camera and all. 4/10, 6.5/10 if you're a guy, which you aren't (which is why I hate you)
I like the warm, easy-for-the-eyes colours 5.5/10
What happened to your lower body and why did the ayys only try to levitate your hair? 4/10

Overall disappointing thread. Tilt your pictures you uneducated mongoloids, don't go for the lowest hanging fruit which is black, and we're all good. Now rate me.

>Being this much of a pretentious faggot only to post the fit of an average high school girl

be my gf

Semi-decent PHOTOGRAPHY lighting.
Cringy clothes, shoes, everything. Stfu faggot. Where do you get the balls to critique others while posting this cringy trash.

Do you tuck your dick when you wear those pants lol what the fuck

Posting in there threads is inviting others to buttfuck you with cringy criticism, and that's all there is to it. And never again claim that people in this thread dress well enough to be above criticism from us, "lowly folk". Not trying to cause any sparks here, just stating some facts.

I strangely like this. Points for originality. Good work 8/10

that polka bitch is infinitely more interesting that the generic boring garbage you posted and had the balls to rate her that low
kill yourself, you baselessly overconfident whore.

5$ says
are
Nobody that dresses like a man is acting like such a little bitch.

are you a girl? your fit is nothing to brag about

There's over 40 posters ITT. Not a stretch that people are calling someone out for being a pretentious twat when she brings basic H&M fits

I think your opinions and fit are dumb but props for having the stones to mass opinion post and post your outfit

Thanks faggot

Wrong. pay up dumb whore.

I never bragged, I don't even consider myself particularly well dressed but I have two eyes on my own and most of these kids dress like somebody they've seen somewhere, but can only mimic a poor memory of what they've seen, and then they get all furious when somebody has the GALL to point out their pretentious crap.
Do note that 5/10 means average and perfectly normal in a Veeky Forums board, which is miles better than the wild masses. People get their pants on fire over some criticism after they've been showered with 8/10 and such scores that are promoted everywhere, especially on /soc/ where they whore for attention from literal /r9k/ types. I shit you not, the big majority of people think 7/10 or 8/10 is what average is. 6/10 is ABOVE average by 20%. That's a huge margin.

>It's a man

Why do you have the nerve to post this generic trash with such aplomb?

All you got going for your pics is LIGHTING and 5/10 photo skills. Otherwise, your fit itself is utter soulless trash.

I don't usually say this but where's your dick bro

agreed, people are way too eager to give out higher ratings when you have to admit most people posting fits on fa are not actually fashionable

THAT OVER-CONFIDENT FAGGOT IS THE LAST PERSON WHO SHOULD RATE OTHERS. look at that generic basic shit

Still pretty rich coming from a man wearing leggings that's insulting posters' appearances

use those two eyes of yours then, because nothing here is good, which invalidates any criticism of others notwithstanding how deserved it may be.

I dont think his fit is great either but everyones entitled to an opinion. You dont have to agree or take it to heart but whats the point of making a big deal out of it? Just move on

here you go :).
Would monos work better, gonna get them soon. if only that down coat was slightly slimmer you would have a killer silhouette
thank, the skirt looks good, maybe a richer colored top to complement it?

This is my little brother’s sweater. There was no general question thread so I’m asking here, how seriously bad is thrasher? I don’t mind looking normie but I don’t want to look like a total douche. Grill...If you can’t tell.

Kek im 18.
I like your fit t b h, very inoffensive, kinda weird colorway but i like it pham

Chill and comfy but also effay. I dig it.
Thrasher is kinda douchey, I'm not gonna lie to you. It relies too heavily on it's brand logo and has very little originality. It's pretty normie, but outside of Veeky Forums, nobody will care. It's not like frat, where it looks douchey no matter what.

This guy looks infinitely better than your basic ass.

I wish people like you opened their fuckign eyes and realized that their confidence has no basis. Your dress like generic trash while rating low the people who look much more interesting than your basic ass.

Lmao chill boy, not everyone is a resentul bitch that gets assblasted by criticism, also this is me

I'm chill, people just got so assblasted over someone DARING to question their obviously superior aesthetic fits.
Also please keep the tongue in, my man. It would improve you so much. Unless you went for the highschool vibe intentionally.

Nobody was assblasted because the legging boi had an opinion. They got mad because he was essentially roasting people for their smiles, hair, etc.