2018 When YouTuber's start thinking they're fucking Versace or some shit and start forcing they're shit clothing down...

2018 When YouTuber's start thinking they're fucking Versace or some shit and start forcing they're shit clothing down their audiences throats

it looks awful but can you blame them if their retard audience buys the overpriced no effort shit they bring out? think how easy the money would be

Pure cancer

what happened to pewds grill? she used to be a qt

It's merch, but at least it's somewhat tasteful.
And you retards have no reason to complain about it, either. They plug it now and then but it's hardly "forcing their shit down their audiences' throats", and besides, why even give a damn about it if you're not interested?

I guess it was the natural course of things. There's an immense amount of kids and teenagers who have access to social media these days, and I believe their exposure to fast fashion, aesthetic blogs and instas fuels the desire to be part of a subculture by means of wearing clothes. Wearing a brand by a Youtuber is attractive to them because it grants access to that subculture and, more importantly, is more exclusive than just buying from a mall store.

im not complaining lol if anything i said props to them for making easy money

It's funny how all their clothes is actually some t-shirts and jeans.

age hits every woman like a truck

Yeah you're right it's something different than high street clothing.

They're both clothing lines what are you on about. TASTEFUL HAHAH Obviously found someone who eats this shit up kek

>It's merch, but at least it's somewhat tasteful.
this desu
merch is fucking unwearable most of the time, the t-shirt pewdiepie is wearing in the op pic isn't
I don't know what it costs and I assume it's overpriced, but if his fans want to give a millionare even more money, all the power to them.

>Somewhat tasteful

The virgin jewish clothing brand
Versus
The chad Aryan Italian outfit alliance

the line is boring and there's no variety but foreal tho pewdiepies fits are oftentimes quite nice

My prediction for 2018:

Marzia will switch sides and kick pewds to the curb.

H3H3 will cut a deal with H&M, the Catholic Church and NATO so it will become literally impossible not to buy from them.

>Kid core autism clothes

Grim, looks like shit you'd find in a thrift

shitty italian genetics - italian women start looking like witches when they get old

HA!

at least Pewds understands aesthetic minimalism at it's most basic form.
Can't do anything without nodding to the fundamentals.

I think that's the idea

At least pewdiepie's stuff looks good, I wouldn't wear it personally because wearing anything from youtube is social suicide.

I'm thinking of opening up my own online store with original designs and the like. Think it'll sell more if I try to make it seem exclusive and high priced, or just the normal pricing?

>Chad
>Pewdie Pie

Pick one.

H3h3 has developed into the worst channel on YouTube

>He is indeed wearing an "L"

little goys well trained by their jewish app games to give up parents credit card info

Learn how to write in proper English before trying to shitpost

kill me

he'd be better off selling his dirty socks and boxer shorts

there's a market for that

h3h3 are so badly trying to recreate 80's style colorblock and such, but they are just so bad at it.. plus you can just thrift it

Atleast I can give pewds some props for sticking to something people might actually spend $100 on

at least they put some effort in. pewdiepie's shit looks like something from AliExpress.

Who is s.he ?

teddy fresh is snow beach for autists who think they are unique for buying youtuber merch, and snow beach is fucking ass desu. mixing primary colours is just garish no matter what brand/ designer tries to do it

Objectively speaking Pewdiepie is better than H3H3. Pewdiepie's is more simplistic and flows better, while Ethan and Hila use way too much color, and not in a good way.

>effort
"Wow, this adidas hoodie I found on ebay looks really cool.. let's make it ours" - Those Jews

H3h3: golf Wang/thrift/vintage Tommy etc... Rip off

Pewd: Pink is soo fucking dead, pink rafs stans came out like 5 years ago.

They obviously need a better designing team. Some fags are saying that this is just merch, but is not, Hilla thinks that she's a fashion designer.

This shit makes supreme look like a fashion God, really bad designs

Teddy Fresh is vintage bait golf wang level stuff, it's pretty bad but almost has potential. Pretty much what you find in the kids section of h&m

His stuff is like 2013 zumiez core

Funnily enough, I'm kinda drawn to the hoodie of h3h3. Not sure why, usually hate kiddiecore stuff, or stuff that's blocked in saturated colours.

Too bad I want nothing to do with h3h3

why is this thread not deleted i thought this was an imageboard for fashion

this DOPE t shirt is only $16, it's affordable & looks fucking GOOD so whatre you whining about?

>watching (((h3h3))) in the first place

age. she's hitting the wall hard and guess what? her shitty arm tattoos and dumb ugly pink dyed hair don't fucking help.

that idiot still hasn't gotten her preggers either despite having all the funds in the fucking world to raise a kid. it's probably for the better anyway because fuck his degenerate ass genes.

hey Sam, when's the new hydewars

pewdiepie is actually pretty redpilled

I never watched her and pewds, but by just looking at this photo, she looks okay? Atleast compared to the other woman in OP's pic

literally few days ago faggot

Sounding quite bitter here.
Why do you care so much if they have a kid or not?

I really don't but they've become a symbol for vapid millennial degeneracy and consumerism. not exactly good for the mentality of their followers either. the west doesn't need more of that or even lower white birth rates.

BUYTHAT. M E R C H. BUYTHAT. M E R C H.

>lower white birth rates
BG Kumbi is that you

She was cute before? she's basic

h3h3's wife is a bad artist and makes trendy clothes and their fans will eat it up.

PewDiePie is alright and it's a good thing he's the most subbed youtuber over any of the people youtube tries to push. The clothes are unremarkable.

Either way, no one here should be buying into either shit. It's Youtuber fast fashion.