Is war effay?

Is war effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iknh6sQtDnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soviet spetsnaz in afghanistan had some of the most effay war fits i’ve ever seen

No.

War is high testosterone. Therefore it is not effay.

What is effay:
>taking a strapon fron your bisexual gf
>being severely underweight
>waist size 26”
>chainsmoking everyday til 4 am
>listening to the smiths unironically

Not since Hussars died out

Correct

It already is
Hail Victory

war itself? up for debate

warriors? absolutely, and there's centuries of inspo material from around the world.

go check out the millspo threads and ignore the texts and LARP fits

Being good at and really passionate about anything can be effay.

Also the silhouettes, as well as their fabrics and utility can be very cool.

Consensus: Sometimes.

As a former soldier I can say it's definitely effay, just heavy and tiring as shit. Wearing body armor and a uniform looks badass until you realize the armor is heavy and wearing it all day absolutely destroys your back and shoulders

war IS effay!

Is this the new milspo thread where terrorwave has no place?

Its really a niche type of Veeky Forums
I used to wear literal hitler haircut while I was in the military because it looked good in uniform

the most Veeky Forums pattern

Obligatory
youtu.be/Iknh6sQtDnM

very

Are you watching me? Jokes on you, I'm up to 28" now.

Yes but not Jewish wars.

The days of mass conscription, civilian participation and grand narratives were arguably the most Veeky Forums

tribal warfare, yes

The natural world is a world of war; the natural man is a warrior; the natural law is tooth and claw. All else is error. A condition of combat everywhere exists. We are born into perpetual conflict. It is our inheritance, even as it was the heritage of previous generations. This 'condition of combat' may be disguised with the holy phrases of St. Francis, or the soft deceitful doctrines of a Kropotkin or Tolstoi, but it cannot be eventually evaded by any human being or any tribe of human beings. It is there and it stays there, and each man (whether he will or not) has to reckon with it. It rules all things; it governs all things; it reigns over all things and it decides all who imagine policemanized populations, internationally regulated tranquillity, and State organized industrialism so joyful, blessed and divine.

glorious

cringe

Sometimes

>Single-tone field shirt and trousers with basic webbing and gear belt = effay
>Tacticool camo pattern chest rig with 20 different pouches, a sci-fi helmet with 3 types of sensors and a ski mask = not effay

Yes

yup, nothing quite like a horrible death

b-but muh ideals

Maybe

>ignore LARP fits
>while posting pictures of literal soldiers

What he said is a very sound philosophy, you're one of the people who don't reckon with it.
You seem close minded, I bet you think modern art is stupid

war itself is NOT Veeky Forums, but fits and clothes employed in the military are!
forgot your capslock this time, didn't ya?

mutts aren’t really effay

Id shit my pants if I saw that squad stroll out of my local body of water.

KOOOOBRAAAAAAAALALALALALA

Just so you know what that means:

LARP FIT = cringey kids pretending to be in the military
INSPO = actual soldiers

if you take "INSPO" from actual soldiers then you are larping, right?

war hasnt been effay since the time of napoleon

"inspired by" doesn't mean "pretending to be", friend

i guess you're right, but when i hear 'inspired by' the closest two things in my head are the basic punk chick (combat boots, infantry jacket) and the redneck-core/fascist-demonstrator-core teenage tryhard look and neither one seems to flattering to milspo

Why do you have such a hard on for war and the military? Are you insecure about your masculinity? Are you longing for a sense of fraternity that you never really get?