Jeans thread

been buying vintage levis for ages now but im sick of levis lack of quality control. I have had jeans marked 34 fit a 30 and 30 jeans fit a 32. Looking at Wrangler texas stretch now. Have that nice dad look. What are these like for sizing and construction?

Will post some inspo that is vaguely related to denim while im here.

>stretch denim
disgusting

why wouldn't you just get the normal cowboy cuts

I'm a major proponent of Wrangler jeans. Quality control is leagues ahead of Levis and their denim is super tough and pretty well put together. I think I have yet to even see a loose thread out of many pairs desu.

is this cowboy cut?

jesus christ it's website is driving me crazy.
which cut should i cop?

Cowboy cut classic

ID on these cargos?

Jakob Hetzer if you know you know

what the fuck USA models classics cost $30, in my country they don't even have the classics and everything is above 80€

what do people know about this jeans cuff.

I buy levis but their quality has dropped, I bought two pairs back in December. A 501 and a 505, the threads on the 505 are already coming undone and I've only worn them for about eight days. I want to try other brands like Lee or Wrangler, any recommendations ?

does that mean american things? you not gonna find nothing worth a fuck without paying some bread. Wrangler has the 27406 line and lee has the 101 line, but i'm looking at japan at those costs.

Wrangler, lee and Levi’s generally are pretty good quality. Paying more money isn’t going to necessarily the issue. Lee/wrangler are both cheap enough, go buy a pair on sale at kohls and see how you like them before you go drop $$400 on samurai or whatever

I couldn't imagine jumping from 12 oz denim straight to something ignorant like 21. I find it nice to progress in heaviness. user is right though, even outlet store levis will break in fine. My outlet 501stfs did really well with all of the bullshit i threw at them.One thing i don't like about wranglers is the flat felled outseam it seem cheap to me after being spoiled by selvage

Not necessarily directed at you, but Worth noting that selvage only indicates the style of loom and doesn’t speak to quality of the jeans

The aforementioned 501's still havent developed a crotch rip, but my Iron Heart 8301s have gotten one in like 5 or 6 months. I suppose I should have refereed to the way that the outseam is finished on those, but I don't know what that style is called.

Because of my job, I wear the same pair of black 501stf Levis every day. They are leagues ahead of the trendier cuts like the 511 as far as quality control goes, imo. I do wish they were selvedge though. Only for my own autistic reasons mind you, not because I think it means better quality necessarily. Wearing selvedge jeans is like wearing a special pair of secret undies that only you know about, which appeals to my crayon-eating personality

Wrangler aren't as good as they were, I've got a pair from 10+ years ago and the fabric is way better quality than new wranglers.
The modern wranglers are still much better than levis though.

This looks like a six year old black girl lol