Just bought a yeezus jacket. Do you think people would give a shit about the confederate flag on the sleeve...

Just bought a yeezus jacket. Do you think people would give a shit about the confederate flag on the sleeve? (live in NZ btw)

Tbh if it isn't next to some kkk or nazi tier shit it's pretty inoffensive imo

>t. not american

w2c?

If your white, you might get beat up depending on where you live.
Any minority race, you won't have to worry about it, they will assume you wearing it with the right intentions.

no wtf

nobody will care enough to confront you on it if thats what you mean.

If white and near a non white you’ll be harassed or get posted online.

Someone might burn down your house if they think it's political.

This, unless you are in the Azov controlled parts of Ukraine.

cultural appropriation with added tones of violence
well done blacks, you continue to be niggers
"what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine"

Id gets me hard thinking of some shitskin trying, they'd probably be dumb enough to do it late when proximity alarms are set, id wake up and shoot the negroid 30 times in its ugly face.

this

Who hurt you ?

t.13 year old

mutt please, you're all shitskins anyway

based nato puppets larping as far right to appeal to young ukrainians
I really like the part where they have perfect optics, hollywood tier propaganda and photography and that time there was an international fashion show designing clothes for them, despite them also flying totenkopfs and sonnenrads - definitely not a puppet against Russian interests, goy, they're epic natsoc right wingers!

This is such a pansy way to reply

You bought the jacket and know you are worried about what people think?

Lmao
M
A
O
Fucking kiwis

yanno the black panthers made all of their armed white allies give up using the confederate flag and renounce the confederacy, right?

Since you live in New Zealand where practically no one goves a shit about the Confederate Flag controversies (except for maybe your local white supremacist groups), I think you'll be fine.

It's funny because in America you see rebel flags everywhere but because of the media campaign now people on the other side of the earth are scared it's going to be perceived as a hate symbol hahahahah. Don't get me wrong, the Confederacy was Jewish and reprehensible, I'd sew the Japanese ww2 rising sun flag over it

I'd tell you to fuck off is I saw you

>scared it's going to be perceived as a hate symbol
It is

faggot

w2c cyan jacket like this?

Everybody in this thread seems focused on the fact that the confederate flag is on the jacket.
In reality, the most heinous thing about this whole situation is that you probably spent almost double the price for an Alpha Industries bomber jacket (a trend normies are beginning to realize is over), all because some hack who basically bought his way into the fashion industry put his moniker on it.
And now, AFTER already paying the money for it, your having second thoughts about wearing it?
You know what one of the most, if not the most important part of an outfit is? Confidence.

It means what you assign to it, in the end it represents a failed rebellion anything past that is what the viewer thinks.

No, it represent a group of people who advocated bold-faced for owning people

Alpha industries.

Kinda reminds me of of SebastiAn's Total album cover

You'll get shit if you live a liberal state or near people who think the flag is offensive. I'm indian so I don't give a shit about anyone except muslims. I'd probably just wear my "don't tread on me" shirt if we were friends and out to make a ruckus.

White American no. White European idk. Any minority ok. White in Asia ok. It doesn't have the same irony if your white and wearing it.

I don't know what point you were *trying* to make but I only said that because of how closely the confederate battle flag is to the Novorossiyan flag- ya'know the people Azov are lobbing arty at and visa versa.

>(live in NZ btw)

probably not
some annoying white girls studying liberal arts bachelors might make snide coments under their breath while ur in their vicinity tho

in this pathetic country ull probably get more of a hostile reaction lighting up a dart in public than wearing outdated historically racist insignia from another country

also most (white) people here are proudly right leaning anyway

the ""left"" here are the vocal minority of self hating white millenials nobody gives a shit about

>le victim blaming amirite /r/the_donald???
fucking grow a pair you cuck shit

Good album

Damn straight it is.

I think so op, friend bought the same jacket (South Australia) and he just picked it off

in europ?

Just order it offline.