America and France aren't fashion powerhouses anymore cause fat people

someone told me that the fashion industry has basically left france and america cause of the obesity rates and ban on models under certain ages/weights, and now it's mostly in east asia with russian models being popular
>thoughts?
I personally don't blame them, I'm sick of fat people ruining everything they touch especially fashion
pic unrelated, I just want to fuck him and got a lot of them in my folders

eat my shorts

can't think of anything but eating or can you fatty?

Your shorts are probably too much for me to eat.

I don't really see the effects. Fashion week in both Paris and NY still make news and I don't imagine concept designers are going to leave their villas and lofts just to jumpstart the same industry they already have elsewhere.

What you or they may be misreading is that korean fashion is picking up a fair amount of traction in its own right and russian models apparently experience exponential mitosis.

Maybe designers are making trips east because it's more runways for their docket and they already have to go out there for labor sourcing, but outright moving seems unlikely.

>America was a fashion powerhouse at some point

sauce on pic?
or just who is it?

yummy yummy shorts in my tummy

America was never a fashion powerhouse, just a fashion power-consumer

I'm not seeing it.
Designers love catering to rich arabs coming to continental western, southern, and central europe. Same with rich russians. And they all seem to have normal (which is already verging fat when compared to models) to slightly overweight figures.

Siberian models in China is the new avant garde not fucking niggers in Paris LOL

Didn't mean that as a reply

>America
>anymore
it never was mutt

theyre absolutely right
>t. middle america

this

Hasn't France one of the lowest obesity rate among developed countries?

Yeah...

mutt, america was never effay

french here yes the fuck you compare american and France We are not fat people

Obesity is not the major issue in france, but overweight is becoming more and more prevailing among middle class..

Oops wrong one.

Who is this????????????

this

who is he

looks like timothee chamalet

It's ok.
But it's also not where the money is.

surprised you haven't eaten them first

How is the middle class relevant to high fashion? They may own a purse, a scarf, etc. But otherwise?

surely Paris being Africa's dumpster and a disgrace to France is going to affect the industry the most?

I don't think these stratas of life ever cross.

true

also checked

why thank you very much

This. We have a few decent designers, but given the population and economy, our impact is pretty pathetic.