General glasses thread

We all know which glasses Jobs wear, but what about Jony Ive? Most of Jony Ive's photo dont have glasses, except these recent ones. Can anyone ID the frames?

Just got these today after losing my old glasses a few months ago. I still can't see shit, apparently it takes a few days for the eyes to get used to it.

Are these glasses the new meme

I honestly have no idea if they're a meme or not. They were just the best thing in the shop for my face. I wanted pic related but they're hard to find where I live.

I like them too I just thought they were starting to become one cuz I never saw them b4

please someone ID these for me

what kind of coating is that, the reflection is pretty strong

Is that bad? I have no idea. I got the second cheapest lenses.

why would you think they're a meme if you never saw them before?

Are these any good?

yes but make sure your eyes are centered, get the smaller version if they make your eyes more centered in the frames 45mm vs 47mm or w.e they will be

this doesnt really matter as much as you think it does

you'd have to try them on, i know warby parker will deliver them to you to try on for free.
general rule of thumb with glasses is that they should stay below your eyebrows, find a pair that fit the shape of your face

It looks way better if your lenses are centered, it's a good indicator the glasses fit properly vs the alternative where they are usually too wide. Its a minor detail but its more important for round lenses vs square/rectangular lenses.

HELP

how do I clean my glasses around the edges? that shit don't go away

What are the stupidest fucking glasses you've ever seen?

what about glasses for girls? my worst fear has come true and I have to wear glasses bc of some condition (for a month)

pink frames should do it