Steryotypical rolex wearer

middle aged upper lower class man who wishes he was rich.
drives a porsche boxter (the poor mans porsche that most people cant tell from a 911)

what else does he wear?

>upper lower class

???

he is in the upper part of thw lower class

>mfw wear a rolex
>mfw relatively young
>mfw middle, middle class
>mfw drive a toyota
>mfw you are mad and jelly

people in the lower class dont drive porches of any type

you're right bruh. lrn2cars my nigga

either spending money on shit they can't even afford or stole it from their parents room

>spending 4+ months of your salary on a shitty rolex

>middle, middle class
>4+ months to save up $5k
wtf lmao
try one month. not exactly a sound financial investment but you cant be this much of a retarded poorfag can you?

My nigga, I wear an Explorer and drive a 2006 Corolla.

Retard alert.

You know what's effay? Not being fucking poor.

>Spending 100k on a car that will lose half its value the day it drives off the lot.
> Having a watch that will likely sell for as much or much than you paid for it

I love my rolex airking, its a tank and goes with me everywhere. I drive a dodge challenger all black. Ladies love it and I won't be royally fucked when I go to sell it. Save 10k and get a cheaper car, use that extra money to buy yourself a dope watch and invest the other 5k or get yourself a vacation. Don't get cucked into buying a fancy car. All cars end up wrecked or dirty and honestly 99% of people don't fucking care what you drive if its under 5 years old and not a rusted out piece of shit.

Could you be any more jelous

ur hand looks like a marshmello

>being this new

nigga if hes talking about rolex's and porches he obviously means lower part of the upper class

Wears an old wrinkly windbreaker tracksuit, usually Nike or sports line adidas but can sometimes be originals or even some Italian sportswear brand like fila or Sergio tacchini. Nike or adidas Dad sneakers you can easily get at dicks or Macy’s. Gold chain with a diamond pendant, usually cross. Size of chain and pendant may vary from tiny 1 bought at church store to massive gaudy 80s-90s rapper deal that was on layaway for 3 years at a canal street jeweler (may or may not be fake). White t shirt or ribbed tank top underneath. Usually obese but never in shape. Cheap cigar optional. Never a college degree, let alone a legitimate job. Usually on disability for hurting himself working in construction or sanitation and has beat up his worn out Snooki girlfriend into 3 different miscarriages. If you cut him off on the road he will shoot out your tires but somehow he will never get arrested or even in trouble

Gotta love long island

>dodge challenger all black

please tell me it isn't V6 automatic

>buying a midlife crisis car to try and impress people
>not spending the money on an older decent performance and fun to drive car for your own enjoyment

I don't think that the stereotypical or average rolex wearer is upper lower class

>the poor mans porsche that most people cant tell from a 911
tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night

Nah, its manual. And the performance is great compared to most shit thats similar. Unlike you, I work a job that I gotta travel for so I can't have my car breaking down every time I go to the airport.

>Midlife crisis

I'm 23. The point is that you buy one before you're old and senile so that you can be the only young dude with a decent ride. It puts me miles ahead of my peers who mostly still drive junkers.

Dude please post a fit, I'm dying to see this lol

Nah, again, I'm in the field this week (geophysicist) so I'm wearing technical clothing. Not a NEET. Here's a grid for what I normally wear.

If you wanna talk shit, post the same, faggot.

>v6
Kek poorfag

Nah, I'm just not an autist. Literally no one except you and other greasemonkeys care.

>talk shit post fit
>didn't post fit
ok

MFW

IMO most watches are gaudy, just like most necklaces and bracelets, wallet chains, whatever

Spending a decent wad of cash on jewelry is for women

Nothing wrong with Rolex.

KARAUTCHAN STYLE

>Poorfag talking shit about rollie
Stop wasting Chanel 4 servers with your degeneracy
>inb4 I'm a gentlemen, I wear Patek and lange

Lmao that one gets me every time

Sleazecore.

>Aquanaut
ok kid.

Those rubber straps are cringeworthy, which is a shame because that Lange is to die for.
Rest of the peices are meh, needs more vintage.