An attractive person person and a soyboy can wear the exact same thing and the soyboy will still be a pussy

An attractive person person and a soyboy can wear the exact same thing and the soyboy will still be a pussy.
Soy is in your face and body, clothes don't matter.

That gook just needs to gain muscle and wear contacts.

solid evidence, wrong conclusion.
clothes do matter, they just cant make you not ugly

You know absolutely nothing about this person, their beliefs, or their personality. You entirely decided what this person was based solely on how they looked. So no, it is not in the clothes, nor the face, it's in your head.

pants don't fit the chink too well, makes the outfit much more messy and unappealing than it could've been
also
>matching colored belt with boots

hellooooooo reddit

>if a hot movie star and some nerd wear the same thing, the hot movie star will look better
brilliant observation

Other than this, the guy is posing for pictures so obviously he won't look as natural as a movie star who is used to cameras being photographed on the street while walking

Fuck off

now thats edgy

He's not even ugly lmao. He just needs a better haircut and a better pose. Maybe ditch the glasses too.

shit thread/10

A nerd in fashion-conscious clothes will ALWAYS look better than a nerd in nerd clothes; they'll never be genuinely attractive but they'll be a hell of a lot better-looking than they would have been.

Retard.

You know I'm right

Poorly fitting pants
Stupid eyebrow raise
Ugly shoes/belt
Worse posture/fitness

I feel like attractiveness is about 80% face and hair, 20% clothing. I've accepted it. That doesn't mean you can't still have fun dressing up, no matter what you look like.

How to upboat??

you forgot the glasses, lightning and haircut. all which are worse

The only reason he looks worse than Gosling is because he is a gook.

>only reason

Nope

you really think? i think goslings face is kinda normal af, he just presents himself in a way where he appears good looking.

if the asian guy lost his glasses, gained a little muscle, maybe didnt look so soft, and dressed in a style that works better for him hed probably just as hot as gosling imo

Nobody can look better than THE GOOSE.

The way you need to look at this is that the Chink looks better dressed like that then if he was dressed in cargo shorts and a t shirt.

Clothes will make you look better but you are not going to look better than a handsome movie star.

Goose isn't a runway model and wouldn't be such a head turner if he were not famous. I think that's the appeal though. He looks like a normal approachable and slightly handsome guy.

He's the male version of Taylor Swift, she's the normal girl next door.

Asians aren't as attractive as whites. Wowowweewaa colour me surprised.

asian men are actually easily the most attractive when they're attractive. but this is clearly bait

go outside

Typical nerdy Chinese. Needs a haircut. Lose the glasses. And get better fitting clothes.