Why the fuck are you still on Veeky Forums?

Why the fuck are you still on Veeky Forums?

WHY are you not dedicating your life to achieving your goals?

WHY are you not spending your entire day doing things that directly better your life?

WHY are you not focused on long term results over instant gratification?

WHY are you not reading books, starting a business or learning skills?

WHY are you wasting your only finite resource(time) on this stupid website filled with people you don't actually want to know or resemble?

Are you scared of failure? Or are you just scared of success because you wouldn't know what to do when you got it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shitposting is my brain's default state when it lacks the motivation and desire to do all of the things you stated. A treatment for existential paralysis, if you will.

Because the memes have made me more money than I've made on my own. I wish I was joking

Only death is real.

Let me guess. Do you make T-shirts with memes on them? Pretty clever if that's true, senpai.

THIS

we come here to trade memecoins and laugh at nocoiners and altcoiners whose meme dreams have faded.. I wish i was joking, but im not

>Why the fuck are you still on Veeky Forums?
you first.

It's true, memes are priceless :^)

i'm lazy and weak willed

I don't know man
bad habits are fucking hard to get over
I cant hold a strain for long.
I burn out and I just come here to sedate myself
I then just let time drift away
I know it's no excuse
It's just hard to overcome physical discomfort which does limit my performance in a tangible way.
For example last night I got no sleep
Now my brain doesn't really work.
See, what happens is, and I already kinda mentioned it: I start reading one of me books. Soon after I burn out because, idk, I can't hold a strain. So then I am left with not much to do needing some sort of stimulation. So I come to a screen. And the screen drains me of my energy. I legit feel numb after a while here.
How do I break the loop? without the screen I have nothing else to do but work work work and it ain't healty, as I said, I burn out

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Im actually doing paperwork for my two business while i listen to music and browse Veeky Forums on my sunday afternoon.

This

self acceptance not self improvment

That's a bad attitude

because 40 hrs a week is more than enough if youre clever
do you realize how many people spend 1/14 of their waking life in church whispering to the sky daddy?

Actually, Veeky Forums in moderation is not a waste of time. I've learned quite a lot from this website. There are many gems scattered in this pile of shit. You just need to browse judiciously and not spend too much time.

What books would you recommend to read?

>Veeky Forums in moderation is not a waste of time. I've learned quite a lot from this website

Compared to any other website or forum it's shit.

Yeah you can get like 10 useful hours of 1000 spent here, but you could get all that info going straight to the source.

and the source is...?

Investopedia, literally any other finance forum, youtube channels that explain economic/finance concepts, MIT/Yale opencourseware lectures.

It's all much better than this.

Yeah... You COULD make a thread on here about business suit suggests and wait for 15 retards from /r9k/ to post unfunny memes and stupid jokes and then have one guy give you some good suggestions....... OR you could on youtube and look at some videos of people who aren't fucking losers and get your info within 15-30 mins.

>Are you scared of failure? Or are you just scared of success because you wouldn't know what to do when you got it?

I'm in that situation right now. I'm currently working for the govt as a sw dev, and I'm stuck in a city that I absolutely hate.
I want to quit my job and move somewhere else, maybe start my own company and like sell something, but I'm afraid of failure.

I have like no kids or wife or anything so the few friends I have tell me that I should quit and go somewhere else, but at the same time I don't know if I can manage to make the same amount of money on the outside.

wat do

I'm here for the memes

do what ur heart tells u m8

Thanks, breh. I was actually just looking for this.

This. OP, set a good example and answer your own questions?

My reasons are completely altruistic; I'm trying to save others.
Not going so well.

prettymuch this. its like casting pearls to swine

lol
i told this guy in another thread that 30-40% wasn't a realistic rate of return.
he said i was a shill for the mutual fund industry

Because I'm probably braindead and pretty much on autopilot.

I lost the last bit of self discipline that I ever had. I went to a psychotherapist due to avoidance problems and ended up avoiding that, too. I lost my passion for that field of research that used to interest me as there is no way of making money with it. At least not enough to pay the bills.

I have to do some job to survive sooner or later, but I'd do it part time and spend the rest on shitposting and waiting for death.

>why do you still watch TV?
>why do you still go on Facebook?
>why do you garden?
>why do you travel on vacation?
>why aren't you spending literally every single waking moment of your life making as much money as possible?

I don't watch TV or use facebook

Checkmate.

Great success requires sacrifices you loser.

But you post on Veeky Forums.

Only in my freetime when id be sitting doing nothing at all

I started browsing when I was 10 years old, I'm 19 now. I want to quit, but it feels like a part of my life.

There's no such thing as free time. You can go outside right now and drive for Uber.

I'm waiting to see the doctor right now.

Do some tasks on Mechanical Turk.

very humorous

If the guy in the picture had triple the ladders he would be a-ok

A+

Why would you come here looking for tutorials?

Standard advice like you get from a uni course is not a hidden gem, it's more like iron ore mining or something, you know basically you're going to get something reasonably valuable if you plow through it all.

Veeky Forums is like panning through mud for diamonds. But the diamonds can look like bits of shit to an untrained eye so you kind of need to spend some time here to get your eye in.

Bitcoin was a gem that you would have found here before investopedia or any place like that. I'm fairly confident I found a gem in Monero here last year.

Or maybe you'll chance across a great new place to get your information. It's like while shoveling through shit with everyone else here you trade tips about potential goldmines. You shouldn't be under any illusions that you're still shovelling shit in the diamond mine until you go explore the gold deposit though.

>megaupload
using a shit service makes this post worthless

if i make an account for the megaupload will the link work ?

any other sources ?

read about 4 on there so far thanks to Veeky Forums

This is the perfect explanation for why a reasonable person browses Veeky Forums. I read from a lot of news and information sources everyday. But I always come back here to browse for a few minutes. Since there is complete freedom on this site to shitpost, I think it sharpens your ability to pick out shitposts everywhere, it makes you more skeptical. If you spend even a little bit of time on this site, you start to question things more. You remember that the person on the other end of a discussion is very possibly a fat cheeto stained 14 year old. also, if you post and don't just lurk it's a fun place to practice forming arguments about your beliefs without needing to fear embarrassment if you sound like an asshat.

It satisfies my need for human interaction without actually interacting with humans, cause you guys are just like npcs in a game. If I don't like something I can argue with you without consequences to my ego or just leave the thread and forget about you. I hate most people and that way I can focus on actaul things that interest me, or my family that isnt garbage like people I would normally meet on forums or while joining clubs.

Link doesn't even work, but I'll go look up the books listed.

Simple, it's called masturbation. At least for me, if I stop jacking off for a few days I instantly feel more human and with a sense of purpose. But it's so fucking hard since I'm alone most of the time and got my laptop with me

Kek, I don't have too many friends, especially now that I moved to a different country for college, so you guys are like my friends.

I mostly come here to harvest opinions.

I either start threads, ask questions in relevant ones, or ask slightly tangential questions to divert semi relevant conversations in the right direction.

People are much more frank here, and with a basic grasp of psychology (denial, projection, downplaying sources of anxiety, making excuses for something they associate themselves with but are ashamed of, etc.) even the worst bullshit can yield information about the person speaking it, their real feelings towards a certain thing

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

Checked the archive and found this link. I believe it's the same one connected to the image--anyone who wants the ebooks should try here and grab everything they can before some faggot reports it.

THANK YOU!
I think it's time to finally get an e-reader.
Any suggestions for a good one?

arigatou gozaimasu

Eew you depress me

I actually made $6000 usd off some shit I saw on Veeky Forums that I then knocked off and sold on eBay.

I use Veeky Forums to stay up to date with the world.

most of those books are garbage.

kys

Because I'm on the toilet taking a shit famirino

But my goal in life is to post on the chan

me irl