Are scars effay?

Are scars effay?

similar scar haver on my pinky

fucking dog

LMAOO that how i got mine too, it looked innocent i just wanted to pet it

I like the look of scars, as long as they are those thin lines.
pic related are my visible ones. neck from operation, eyebrow from falling as a kid, index finger from chopping wood, thumb from five finger fillet.

>no bottle of Jim beam or ammo clips in the background
apply yourself

do acne scars count

i have scars all around my knuckles from being a running back in the past, dinguses running into me with facemasks, makes me look like a hooligan but im a nice boy

What about cold sore scars?

Bullet wound and shrapnel scars are the most effay. The more the better. +1 if you're missing a limb.

>those knees
is she 50?

>Ammo clips
I'll be damned

Looks that way

Not if they are caused by self harm or acne. I think scars can look cool if you dont have too much. Scars of hands, face and head can look dope imo.

Did your boyfriend gave you that ring?
#PutTheRingOnIt

I've been trying to scar the palm of my hand for like 2 years now. It always just disappears. I'm begining to think palms are just super good at healing torn tissue.

me thumb scar

It's the wrong hand, user

>all these bland pricks posting tiny unnoticeable scars
You're not interesting.

idk if this shows up right

Jesus you guys are posting the pussiest "scars" I have ever seen

This. Wtf igor? Is everything ok? Did you break your Rubik's cube?

>Are scars effay?
>posts most baby ass scar of all time

No, i didn't try to kill myself or anything like that.

Scars are totally effay. Mine looks like the letter J. Or a fishing hook.

Yeah, only more noticeable ones..

They draw the wrong kind of attention. I had a scar that went from my Adam’s apple to behind my ear that I always got asked about so I used scar cream and thank god it’s pretty much faded away

What kind of cream did you use? And maybe any salt rubs? I got one on my arm from a cyst removal and it's shifted down a lot over the years. Used to be I could wear any t shirt and never see it myself but now it's elongated a bit and people have been noticing. Most are intrigued by it but it's still disgusting to me.

Mechanical limbs are Veeky Forums as fuck.

Scars are not effay