Who else only comes on Veeky Forums to laugh at NEETs and crypto shills?

>Also, the "I have $20, how do I get rich" posts

I don't really laugh anymore, it stopped being funny.

Veeky Forums used to be a great place to share laughs and get some good advice such as the dress - interview - resume threads, and I've undoubtedly gotten amazing advice in the past but now it's just complete shit and devoid of anything resembling good posts.

I think it's time to leave.

I'm a NEET and I have made $9001 in 3 days thanks to BTC.

the thing is, most neets dont care about resume's or kneepads advice.. theyre too busy laughing while on the moon

I'm assuming bait, however:
You haven't "made" anything unless you actually sold. Also, >What is a bubble.

I did sell nig nog kellogs cereal man.

i drip feed them from time to time and buy dips.. Made some money off them.

Yes i am fully aware its a bubble. Despite that, its not like people didnt make money from the Tulip Craze.

Whats not to like about something you can make money on?

Okay congrats, you made $9k. Guess you can live off that?

When I keep doubling my money I surely can. As well buy me some pussy to drown in.

Yes

Am I missing something?

no Veeky Forums was always shit. It was even created as a crypto containment board

Me.
I'm actually an aristocrat and I find all these guys trying to become nouveau riche hilarious.

whats bad about crypto if you can make money off it

>whining about shit board
you cant make other people post quality
It's up to you

You have to admit, trump shills have absolutely killed Veeky Forums last week or week before.

I fucking hate trump coin shills, they're pol shillery nixed with crypto shilling.

I have shares in a few cryptos but I've never senselessly shilled or memed them. I respect the crypto general because at least 80% of posts are discussions about altcoins and btc

>"investing" in cryptoshit

I lel erry time

I come by sometimes when I'm having a coffee or lunch at university. I like to come on here, look at all the latest buzz words crypto shills are passing around or the financial stories of bad decesion making such as

>I invested 5k into my friend's rapping career, was this bad?

yeah theyre out of control. But I believe in free markets. Trying to get rid of them goes against my free market principles

Crypto is extremely volatile and the best way to make money from it is to trick strangers into buying it. Its unethical and risky.

not my fault. ever heard of due diligence

I realize its completely legal and I dont care if you think its ok to screw some guy you'll never know. In a sense we're all "killing" people in impoverished places by using coal/gas and polluting water.

For me I rather just get into index funds or something more secure for a life time investment.

Alo the Veeky Forums game off of investopedia is really fun. I learned a few things about what day trading is like for free off that website. Gave me an understanding of how the business quarter affects stocks as well. Biz has some quality on it, but there's a lot of shit to laugh at.

your index funds are also being controlled by wolves.. theres also alot of carnage behind the scenes, and people getting screwed over.. you just dont see it, because no one talks about it.

At least im honest about it.. And yeah, i dont really care if some kids become bag holders.. Its fun to mock and laugh at them later

i got burned several times, and got taunted.. big deal.. I'll live

Top fucking kek

The top most reply in that screenshot was my post.