How do we feel about guys in leggings? I looove seeing it. and I love wearing them

How do we feel about guys in leggings? I looove seeing it. and I love wearing them

Other urls found in this thread:

smallcheat.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the kind of thing that leads me to believe I may become an all-out homophobe in my old age

And I'm not even straight

Hyperfit or femboys only. If you're not either of those and you wear leggings kill yourself.

im into it

Hell yeah. Love it. It is very Motley Crue to rock leggings

What the hell is hyperfit? And your body shaming is useless if that's what you mean

Like an Olympic runner would be fine. And yes I am body shaming obviously.

You're way too fat to pull it off

Sounds terrible

Looks fucking abhorrent and you should all be ashamed.

Only if you are wearing something else over it. Be it a skirt, shorts, or whatever else

I don't think you have the ass for it.
That shouldn't bother you though, do your thing.

Leggings painted to look like jeans? That's silly.

I wear them under trousers when it's cold as shit

You mean long johns?

Lol not what I've been told

As a matter of fact what I told you is by definition something that you have been told.
It may be false though, perhaps you should post some more pics of your arse in leggings.

Lose weight dude

Mmk

If I were dating a man, I'd want him to wear this constantly indoors
I'd pound his big gay face in if he tried to wear them outside though

These blatant homobait threads are low effort and off topic. That said post penor and bussy please

If you can see quad separation through the leggings, you re hyperfit

That guy is right, you have one flat manly ass

they look nice on you, got a kik

pic is me. after some depression and going gay, I kinda said fuck it and picked up a pair, then picked up a bunch more more when I starting dating a qt3.14 trap. they're comfty as fuck, and I would wear them like pic related, cause bulges are annoying and sweatshirt and long shirts hide them. shit was cash, loved them and had 60 dollar pink ones to 5 dollar walmart ones and they are all comfy as fuck.
eventually stopped dating the trap and with it my faggotry ended and i only wear them around the house now, just feels awkward to wear in public

I wear running tights/leggings without shorts sometimes when I go running

But theyre nike so you can tell theyre performance driven/not casual

Haha sounds fun. I love how the world can be offended that you have an anatomy.

You're a faggot if you wear them.

honestly just wear them in public desu, you make them work. no one cares anyway

you have no ass bro. fuck right off. looks terrible

Thumbnail looks like a hairy dudes gooch.

topkek lad

Thanks dude. Yours look great :)

I think guys should stick to this for leggings.

you have no ass

Nah you could just wear proper leggings

Where did I say you should be ashamed of having legs, big guy? Do you always misinterpret things to make yourself seem like you're in the right?

Hate awaaay sugar. Don't need a fat ass to flaunt

Your body isn't the issue. It's the tights.

what the fuck, stop making gay threads

The self-hating gay meme is real.

You mean the meaningless buzzphrase used to shut down any criticism of gay culture from gay/bi people who just want to be normal and dislike the flamboyant sluts that give us a bad name?
I guess it is real, fuckhead

Lol normal.. good luck people

That's the gayest thing i've seen today

And thats why i have many others. Sexually repressed people are such a waste of time. Never understood that

Fucking trannies are Satan spawn they are worse than homos but not by much

Wow dude

ITT
>>>/tumblr/

Athleisure has gone too far.

>being on Veeky Forums
actually thinking body shaming is something wrong rather than the necessary state to reach maximum aesthetic Veeky Forums

Lol K dewd

If you don't have full-blown avpd, you can't even begin to comprehend what it means to be effay

Call them what they are. The most comfortable pant ever. I wear them to the gym, and all points in between and beyond. I'm a man. I don't care what other men think. They hide their insecurities and are mentally worse for it. All that matters is the women.

The majority of women fall into two camps. The first is turned on (and may even say so.) The second is embarrassed or in denial about being turned on, and will denounce men wearing leggings to their friends. Like a highly closeted gay man, they protest too much, and are often condemned to a banal life.

Rock stars, athletes, and possibly you have it figured out. A man in tights is alpha as fuck. Not afraid, and not hiding. The woman is attracted to self-confidence and the exotic.

TLDR; Wear these, or be a cuck.

No. I meant that many of the most homophobic and homocritical people I've met are gay. Nothing more, nothing less.

This dude knows wutsup!!! Well said. And I think I earned the right to rockstar the fuck up after touring for 10 years

the /pol/bait is more annoying than these threads by far

They're really comfy until you hear the sounds of everyone in fuck off nowhere calling you a faggot

Bro, please keep your butt to yourself. This is a fashion board so if you wanna talk about it then post pics of your fit, not just shots straight up at your rear end.

Also I have no clue how you took this picture

I wasn't trying to fully offend everyone. Oh well

I'm not ur online boyfriend dude. I wanna see your fit, not your dick and some handcuffs (lol very kinky.)

The haters are all just a bunch of self-hating closeted poofs.

Carry on.

Holy shit kill yourselves immediately soyboys. Wear this in my neighborhood and see what happens

Literally only good on cute traps/trannies with shapely legs

That's simply because everyone else knows how it'll be interpreted if they make the same critiques

What is there in your neighborhood besides a couple of run-down corner stores and a meth lab, Cletus?

You are a violent loser. Stop repressing yourself or keep rotting

Cringe

Haha. K. You all need to become more resilient

Well said. Ignorance flourishes here

this

Leggings are and always have been a male garment. Only because women stole them doesnt mean we cant wear them

More like they weren't considered manly anymore. Also hose=/=leggings

yeah, after the french revolution, when the rabble took over, with their loose pants

Aye.

No. Beau brummell mostly. French revolution only led to a new monarchy and aristocracy, not 'the rabble' taking over.

>who are sans-culottes

They got completely eradicated by the girondins

it didn't matter, a fashion precedent already happened

nice hips :p

not me, just posting something I saved, but thanks anyway user

No you're just a faggot soyboy dressing like a beta

>Posts from the people wearing those drop-crotch abominations last year.

h-hey user, thanks f-for posting my pics

I can post more leggings inspo if you want

Grow your hair out faggot so I can fuck you

when i used to wear ripped and distressed jeans, i would wear a pair of leggins underneath of them to contrast the color of the denim (ie if the demin was a charcoal or black, i would wear eggshell or white leggins. if i was wearing bleached or white denim, i would wear black leggings). i hate the way they look on men on their own, but dont care if people wear them underneath their clothes for contrast like i used to, or to make their pants look more "full"

I’m working on it, I’m also going to take hormones to get cute so it’ll be even better

DONT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NATURAL BOYS ARE BEST BOYS

DONT BE A FUCKING GIRL BE A CUTE BOY . DONT RUIN WHAT YO UHAVE

what is this

I’ll kill my self if I stay, so sorry user. If you want to look at me natural for longer, my tumblr is smallcheat.tumblr.com

I’ll post more when I’m not lazy anymore

The transformation of a boy to a man is natural and beuatiful. Dont supress it but embrace it

I don’t want to be a man though, masculinity makes me feel nauseous and dizzy, I’d rather be dead than live as a guy

are you from /femgen/?

Noooooo!! Masculinity is always superior to feminity. Femininity is always disgusting and pathological. Dont let roasties dictate to you what is beautiful and what isnt

No, I post on /b/ sometimes, but I usually I just lurk or post in thinspo

Not for me, I just don’t like it. Girls are also way nicer to me, I don’t like how guys have to constantly compensate and prove their masculinity. It’s annoying

you should definitely join femgen. that thread is the epitome of everything you've expressed ITT.

You make me sad

I’m sorry, but I didn’t really choose to be like this. I’m hoping I can be happy first