Alright effay...

Alright effay, you're forced to buy two affordable casual sneakers and you're allowed to only wear them and nothing else. Submit your picks.

stan smith and roshe two

(replying to myself)
one more formal and the other for the comfort.

this is all you need.

a pair of white common projects is all you need

Stan Smiths & Converse High-Tops
These shoes have been around for decades and still look pretty great on most as is, so they are ageless and very nice looking

I think it's reasonable to say the Roshe's will not become a Nike classic in 10 years, despite having a good run in sales

Read the prompt. Literally says "affordable", as in like 60-100$ or less, those are like $300+..

iniki runners and a pair of old skool vans

stan smiths

af1 lows one in black one in white

White stans
Black AF1

Already what I've got on my feet almost everyday. Sneaker culture is something I will never be a part of.

affordable is a completely relative term

id buy some hoka one one low top hikers for pretty much any functional need like shitty weather or exercising and then something i just like the look of. i have some victory sportswear trail runners irl but for the purpose of this theyre too close to the hokas and probably too expensive. maybe some spalwart mids. yeah spalwart mids sound good.
no actually fuck it im spending my whole budget on just these mhl mizunos (picrel).

af1s and ultraboosts or some other boost sneaker

Vans Checkered Slip On and some used Alden Indy boots from eBay/grailed for the low.

A pair of Sambas/Gazelles or Chucks. and a pair of white AF1s lows. however, Stan Smiths would be more versatile since they be dressed up

Why buy two cheap shitty sneakers instead of one good pair?

Are you female? These are classic basic bitch pairs.

idk whatever adidas i find in sports direct that look nice

I mean yeah, but let's all agree unless you are a rich city boy.. $300 sneakers ain't affordable.

Owning one pair of expensive sneakers is like buying one suit and wearing it everyday, people are going to catch on and start talking about it.
Even if you took care of the $300 sneakers, people are gonna notice the wear over the years.
Using two sneakers, each shoe will get half as much wear as if you had one shoe.

two chucks high tops, one white, one black.

might be affordable if you werent using your parents money

fucking agelets

pick your own shoes faggot

Haha, you called me a kid. Ohh man, that one stings.. and it completely invalidates my point!
Oh wait, it doesn't, also calling people a kid online just make's you sound like one because the only people that actually take offense to that are people who get called it all the time. lol.
Also, I already did pick my shoes, stop getting all riled up because your wrong and go take a breather.

vans sk8 hi mte
chuck taylors

>Sk8-Hi Vans
>Emerica Figueroas in brown suede/gum
They're the only sneakers I actually wear.

>All shoes wear at the same rate
>Measuring wear in absolute terms instead of wear per use

I don't disagree with the principle but your argument is shit