I've seen this brand a lot in NYC and want to learn more about it. Is it effay?

I've seen this brand a lot in NYC and want to learn more about it. Is it effay?

Warm, quality jackets. You get what you pay for. Mine has lasted me forever.

Yes but in europe you will look like a sandnigger.

they're nice, gets alot of hate from hippies cus "animal cruelty"

high quality and they don't look bad but they're not effay, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more normie brand at that pricepoint. i see almost no one outside of the absolute most basic bitches wearing them

Conformist. Equivalent of timberlands.

Moncler >>>>> Canada Goose

In Alabama, Canada Goose = top tier. All the rich bitches are posing with them. Even when it's 60F outside.

very popular up here in leafland. all the girls wear them in the winter, some metro guys wear them too. puffy jackets with coyote lined hoods.

they are quality but watch for counterfeits OP.

This.

The jacket version of LV monogram bag. Something poor people buy to 'show off'. The jacket is very good from technical pov, but it's been ruined by immigrants, 16yo tumblr girls etc.

Very debatable. To me it seems that the status of both brands are opposite on both sides of the Atlantic.

I agree, especially when it comes to aestethics.

CG still look like warm, good quality jackets though, so I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

You have to be a special kind of human garbage to wear this.

Good quality jackets for too high a price that 75% of southern ontarians wear.

>sandnigger

Honestly TNF is my preferred option

Rich chink international studentcore

Hippoty hoppity animals are property
now back to the tumblr

no, if you live in nyc this should be the number 1 brand to avoid along with northface imo. fucking everyone has one of these and the branding doesnt even look cool

Lots of people have got them now. Due to the amount of people wearing them now they have attained the status similar to your basic LV print handbag that every chick seems to have these days. Not really a standout brand if you want to be someone who wears something or has something that not many other people have. From a london standpoint to me it is a brand as well as moncler that has been tainted by plebs being able to get hold of it and a lot of your wannabe high rollers who would drop 800 quid on a jacket but still live in a shitty council flat. I think they do have a range where the jackets dont have a visible label on the arm but im not highly knowledgeable about their different lines i just know because my mate got one free from his girlfriend who used to work for them.

t. sandnigger

its true tho

jesus what a comment that sums up Veeky Forums perfectly

lmao stay mad faggot

Great jacket for keeping warm. I have the Chilliwack bomber. Looks great when styled, fits great, and is very durable and amazing technically. I'd recommend it if you want one. Nothin' wrong with it really. I pretty much wear mine everyday honestly, as long as it's below 30F.

Canada goose is the brand for people who dont know anything about goose down jackets or fashion.

For one they stopped using goose down. Secondly theyre horribly overpriced. Thirdly there are much better options.

Not a shill but i live in NYC and nobody wears canada goose in my uni except the rich asian fuckboys. People here wear triple fat goose, which used real goose down. Jackets are better quality and IMO look better than cucknada goose

Attached: 8C92AF75-272B-457B-AF55-D828705310E4.jpg (500x568, 80K)

>

Attached: 1386294-trashbag.jpg (630x587, 146K)

That's a nice one, is it a Nickelson or Moncler?

Attached: 1389522_682947855063444_978688677_n.jpg (640x640, 107K)

in netherlands: basic bitch core (everyone has it)

in UK: rich chinese exchange student core

can't comment on other countries

Nouveau rich for the trendies.

Very nice though.

Fur isn't inherently bad, blame the people doing this and the law makers doing nothing about it. Modern life exists because of cruelty.

Not anymore, you have to go for Moncler now

Moncler has always been the patrician choice