ITT: post your top 9 favorite historical characters, and others try to guess what country you're from

ITT: post your top 9 favorite historical characters, and others try to guess what country you're from.

>bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1eMLk1nQh5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada

Hint: Not iranian.

American?

America is a continent.

Based solely on people I find interesting.

Bottom center is Hirohito; his face got cut off.

Butthurt Argentinian detected.

What?

Now I remember why I never frequent this board on a regular basis.

The only people I ever see get pedantic about the meaning of "American" are sudacas who can't stand the fact that the western world universally refers to people in the United States as Americans. Nobody's talking about fucking Mexico or Brazil when they say that.

>Che
>Kanye
>Malcolm X

Greatest revolutionary to ever exist, the greatest musician to ever exist, and the greatest political thinker of his era. Not bait.

nigga.

I'm ok with Malcom and Che, but fucking Kanye? Is this a joke

It is favorite historical characters is it not? I am not going to pretend he is more influential than he is or whatever, but in all of history he definitely counts as one of my favorite characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eMLk1nQh5o

plz no bully

You seem to be under the impression that the term "American" somehow carries a designation of sociopolitical status by itself or at all, but you're wrong; that is the tautological notional effect created by its identification with the Unitedstatian collective persona of hubris/arrogant self aggrandizement so characteristic of the worse aspect of USA.

I am correcting you not out of a convoluted sense of national inferiority, but for accuracy.

"America" = continent.

"Unitedstates" = country.

"American" = demonym for people from the continent named "America".

"Unitedstatian" = demonym for people from the country named "Unitedstates".

Ok?

Not ok, hombre.

This right here:
>"American" = demonym for people from the continent named "America".

No one uses this word in this fashion. No one except the angry south americans I was referring to previously. In most European languages "American" is used to refer to people from the united states, not the unwieldy and dumb "Unitedstatian". But even if that weren't the truth in the English language it certainly is. Deal w/ it.

nope, wrong

Is the title wholly truthful? If so, I do look forward to watching a video about the wondrous achievements of one of the greatest men to ever live.

I am telling you how things are, not asking you if this how it is misused by the ignorant multitude due to corruption, nor if you like it.

Who's top left and top middle?

The real world, the physical world around us, does not function as you describe. Now go take a siesta and use a bidet or something.

pls no bully

Top left is Subcomandante Marcos, a spokesman and leader of EZLN
Top middle is Zapata, a Mexican political figure and leading figure of the Mexican Revolution of 1910

>Hitler and John Paul liked by same person

that doesn't even make any sense

United States of Mexico= Mexican.
United States of America= American.

suCACA

Subcomandante Marcos and Emiliano Zapata, both from Mexico.

Are you from Mexico by any chance?

Yup, seemed pretty obvious anyway

Eastern European, probably polish or whatever nationality is the middle left picture is.

Afghan or Paki diaspora in Europe

American

Definitely American

Literally I'm a filthy Latin American Commie: The Mosaic.

Greek

Wow ok rude

look at this faggot

Naw, man

I think Hitler was a terrible person, but I still admire how ballsy he was and how good he was at seizing control and persuading the German population.

I said no bully ;(

>Afghan or Paki diaspora in Europe

Nope. No iranic or related to that area of the world in any way.

>expecting no bully when you're a filthy commie

White American.

>pic related
>Implying that's a bad thing
This whole world needs to be purged

>Not Iranic

Hazara? Or at least some kind of Cental Asian?

Kek I wish.

I said not related to that area of the world at all. I'm just a massive persophile.

France?

Most certainly France or frenchboo.

USA actually, but my ancestry is French and I am a franceboo. Really good guess though.