Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone wants to be a stock trader now? How will this affect the economy?

Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone wants to be a stock trader now? How will this affect the economy?

OP, how long have you been trading?

It just means we're nearing the peak of the financial bubble. Thanks to the Fed it's bubbles on top of bubbles all the way down. What could have been a market correction is now going to be a great depression (and hopefully revolution).

I'd say most people have no clue about them or pretend to know.

I blame wolf of wall st.

not long. Just started because I'm a poorfag.

trader =/= broker

^this 100%

also the reason why I wanted to become a day trader is because my dad has been trading for 20 some what years, part time/freetime while managing his real job. At the same time i thought, hey I am tired of psychical labor and having to work psychically such as walking and standing on my feet where i could rather do shit from my home without anyone telling me what to do.

The jews will just make even more money off them. I learned that the best way to make money, is when you try to actually contribute something to society.

/pol/ pls go

>mistrust of the Jews
>/pol/
nice try reddit

curse you, papist

Bro u a magician or something?

>How will this affect the economy?
Trader salaries will go down

OP, that's not how you spell programmer. Normies are too low risk for day trading.

>Wolf of Wall St.
>a movie from 2013 about an OTC boiler-shop brokerage in the mid 90's being behind a surplus of wanna-be "stock traders" in the year 2016

nigga wat

Also, what the fuck is a "stock trader"? Do you mean wealth manager? Or financial advisor? Or actual broker? Or day-trader (autists)? "Stock trader" isn't a job fuckstick.

You'll stay poor if you try investing before saving enough money for basics like insurance, bills, a place to live, living expenses, etc. Primary income has to come before passive income and if you think for a fucking second that investing in the market is a safe, sound source of primary income then you're destined to be broke for-fucking-ever.

>insurance

It's just a scam, they'll never pay you anything. You'll provide the judge with solid evidence, and the insurance lawyers will provide the judge with excuses, and in the end they'll win and pay you nothing.

Can we leave this discussion to people how actually have insurance and have previously filed claims? I've personally filed homeowners, automative, and multiple health insurance claims and was covered. You do not know what you're talking about.

Also, in the US it is illegal to drive a vehicle without automative insurance. You can't receive medical treatment in a hospital without health insurance. And you also are required to have homeowners insurance upon closing on a house when you purchase it. So by those metrics you must live with your parents, not pay for your own insurance/bills, and/or not even own a fucking vehicle. Please proceed to tell me more about "scams" kid.

Wow it sucks to live in America

It's a country ran by investment bankers disguised as politicians. We've learned to not only deal with it, but love it.

theres plenty of people here who know, youre just too retarded to notice

it won't

>Depending on the state you can carry a surety bond or self-insure
>Hospitals are required to provide a basic level of care irregardless of health insurance
>Not if you pay cash for a house, no mortgage company involved

It's amazing, the more money you have the less you get jewed by big insurance.

why you say that

>automative insurance
>automative
Personally, I believe they would've taken you for everything after seeing evidence of your spelling prowess

More money in the system is good I say.

You're on fucking Veeky Forums, of course everyone wants to be a stock trader

in real life you pathetic retard