Veeky Forums, how can a chubby/fat nerd like me look attractive? Never had a gf, and I want to look nicer for people...

Veeky Forums, how can a chubby/fat nerd like me look attractive? Never had a gf, and I want to look nicer for people. What can I do?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-23-43-17.jpg (540x720, 258K)

I'm also kinda semi-homeless, so stuff you can buy at a thrift store would be much appreciated!

>I'm also kinda semi-homeless

What?

Seems like you have other pressing concerns to take care of first.

El Nerdo de las Eras...

You look insane and like you really shouldn't be posting here.

Underage as well.

just grow up

How old? Lose weight, do sports, get a hobby. Stop being a wimp.

Attached: adsfsdfvd.jpg (406x614, 161K)

Edit: Get a hobby outside from your safety room and computer. Programming is not a Veeky Forums hobby.

Couch surfing but that won't last long
I'll rape you. I'm 20.
20. I'll do that as well

You’re already quite handsome. The best and most fundamental way to appear more attractive is to stop giving a fuck about what others think of you

this. change the things you can change and nvm the things you can't.

You mean it? Well, shit. I'm going to have to do this. Thank you.

I don't even understand half of these but they always make me smile.

Attached: 1462880476713.jpg (400x800, 149K)

Lose weight until you don't call yourself a chubby nerd anymore and you'll be good

I'll do this too

get some new glasses, probably rounder lenses to compliment your long face. take testosterone pills so you grow some facial hair and not look 13 or if you are in fact 13, wait 10 years

but real talk, attractiveness eminates from the inside. if you are so concerned with how you look, even if a girl finds you physically attractive, you will just repel them because self loathing and a lack of self confidence is an absolute miasma that regular people want to stay far away from.

Do you have asian roots?

I'd get different glasses but that takes money. In the mean time get a better haircut

You look kinda Slavic, user.

>testosterone pills
Enjoy paying $60 for something equivalent to the horny goat weed you can buy from pajeet at the corner store. Supplements are one of the biggest scams going

school shooter core

I'm not sure how I feel about being called 13, but I suppose I need to up my self confidence. Thanks for the advice on glasses

I don't think a homeless guy will have programming as a hobby

aside from confidence, people (especially girls) like people who at least seem give a shit about the wellbeing of others. try to be kind to people and to yourself.