So, how comes Sub-Saharan Africa didnt developp?

So, how comes Sub-Saharan Africa didnt developp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvoiPUHfOXI
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/2bgqyf/carts_cereals_and_ceramics
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was poor on resources.

Didn't develop what? "Sub-Saharan Africa" is a huge, diverse region - what are you talking about specifically?

>what are you talking about specifically?

Why didnt they invent the wheel?

Niggers are stupid.

If you are referring to Central African regions in which poverty and conflict is the norm, several reasons.

1. Cultural influences
Reliance on traditional cultures, strong resistance to change, and an acquired distrust of outside assistance are all major factors

2. Colonization
As previously referenced, colonization and regional conflict fostered distrust for outside assistance with regards to development. Kind of a negative Pavlovian response, almost.

3. Regional conflicts
Hostility between neighboring nations has been a big factor in stalling development. I know for the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda has been an aggressor several times since the Belgians left, resulting in widespread violence and lack of forward progress

These are just a few off of the top of my head, I'm sure there are more

>Why didnt they invent the wheel?

"Not inventing the wheel" is the norm, not something that needs special explanation. The wheel was invented only in the middle east, and spread from there. So I guess they "didn't invent the wheel" for the same reasons Europeans, Asians, and Native Americans didn't.

Here's the answer you wanted OP

This thread again.
Happy fucking day.

Just look in the archive or something OP. I Or even in the catalog, i'm sure it's there.

Why was it so hard to comprehend a circular object moving faster? Are we really that stupid?

Essentially because the size of Africa. For thousands of years the most populated area in Africa was ancient Egypt, however they went into decline after the creation of iron. Besides Egypt, there was no other real city of a similar populace in Africa for millennia. The populace was spread too thin to develop in Sub-Saharan areas, unlike other empires who had no trouble developing.

And of course IQ has nothing to do with anything, right?

>Native Americans didn't.

They did.

>toys.jpg

Euro-Asia is a lot bigger and people did more than okay.

yeah they made toys with wheels, and goat calendars.

Africa is the most resource rich continent on the entire planet. Western and Asian countries would not have competed for hundreds of years to build colonies there if it was a wasteland.

How often are we going to have this thread over and over again?

>2. Colonization
Over 50,000 years of living in almost total isolation, more so than any other ethnic group, and you think their lack of achievement is rooted in the past 600 or so years of colonization?

If I send a group of children to school and all but one of them can read at age 18, can I realistically blame their senior year experience for this shortcoming?

They forgot their magic powers after the white man came. They were doing maths and shit while Greek homos were still in caves.

how isolation is better ? do you think is better not having the chinese gunponder and compass, the phoenisian alphabet, the arabic numbers? etc.

Until leftards and black folks of Veeky Forums accept the actual reason instead of finding excuses

Not enough cro-magnon blood?

>actual reasons
>i.e. mine

top kek

And every day they don't get the answer they want so they keep coming back. I wonder how long this board can resist the /pol/ onslaught. Every other popular board has fallen. I have even seen cuck memes on Veeky Forums ffs.

Were you dropped on your head at one stage during your development?

In Africa city development had fuckton of things that made the development hampered or delayed such as abundant land, very low population and density and rampant diseases that made accumulating in cities way more unhygienic then a typical filthy city back in the day like Malaria or the random shit that would pop up cutting down forests like Ebola.

They do not have domesticatable animals native to there except in the horn and in the north. You need an advanced civilization dependant on domesticatable animals to be able to mine gold and diamonds...

Read guns, germs and steel and decide if you agree with it. Seriously, get off the interent and ACTUALLY read the book and then read other stuff.

This is to everyone here: IF YOU DON'T READ BOOKS ABOUT HISTORY YOU'LL NEVER LEARN ANYTHING.

Nicely put, people need to accept that Sub-Saharans do not have any excuses

There's a forest in Uganda that is basically a hive of diseases and I think they found 2+ strains of malaria or some disease there.

>Guns, Germs and Steel.

Could you at least give him a non-meme book than was good? GGS has been debunked plenty of times, and it uses a very old (and wrong) set of ideas.

>This is to everyone here: IF YOU DON'T READ BOOKS ABOUT HISTORY YOU'LL NEVER LEARN ANYTHING.

There's people here who refuse to read your legit sources even if you handhold them every step of the way.

A big ass near impassable desert isolating them

>GGS
>Debunked
lol no.
Environmental determinism is a fact. If animals aren't effected by environment to a significant degree, explain how evolution function
Genes are selected from the environment. So saying the genetic component is more important than the environmental component is nonsense.

because the traits so called environmental determinism selects are basically a boondoggle of just-so isms proponents use.

Nah, I suppose I should specify:

Colonization is a major factor within the last 300 years. Before that, colonization had no effect on their progress, and other factors are to blame

Pre-Colombian civilizations managed to develop more than Africa without contact with the rest of the world

not saying the genetic determinism is any better but environmental is just as wonky.

Develop how?

Subsaharan Africans, genetically, are quite literally the oldest model of human still currently existing. Most have genetic markers considerably so old that non subsaharan african peoples simple no longer have them.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvoiPUHfOXI

There's no malice or racism, it's simply the way things are.

Stop making this stupid fucking thread every day

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/2bgqyf/carts_cereals_and_ceramics

Read this

It's weird to see how pol has basically taken over a lot of boards that a few months ago were leftwing hotspots, including this board.

Malaria

How about /k/?
I heard they are really resistant to outside board influence.

Because members of the Negroid classification have statistically lower IQ, in every environment they've been documented in. They had all the recources in the world to build a civilization greater than Europe's, but never had the smarts to make use of them.

because the saharan desert didn't allow superior conquers to come in and colonize them sooner, as well as genetically

Lower intelligence compared to everyone else and lack of contact with the rest of the world. It's not solely one thing or the other.

/pol/ is about to raid us

Classic Portugal.

Nice paranoia leftard

This.

>

WE WUZ KANGS WHIT BOI U REMEMBER DAT

WE DUN START AS UR SLAVES WE BUILT DAT UHH PYRAMIDS N' SHIET

So, you admit to be a /pol/tard, otherwise you wouldnt know to begin with
Leave, /pol/ack

Because its full of niggers.

They did, Europeans burned all the libraries, destroyed the hyroglephs,and forced the locals to forget the past

Everyone knows the answer. Niggers are stupid and violent.

it's not weird-it's what will always happen in the internet.
the worst people are always those with more time to spent turning everything to shit and they will always drive people interested in discussing interesting stuff away with their flinging shit techniques and low grade"discussions"

just look at /v/-a place where we could discuss videogames and every single game being released had at least a few threads in the day of its release-then weeb manchilds flocked and started flooding the board with forced mémés, nintendo trash and samefag and circlejerk threads became a national sport.
needless to say interesting people gradually started leaving and in the end all it was left was worthless subhumans spamming"rules of naturexDD","check this nintendo possible rumor about a possible reash of this yearly game"and one sentence bait threads having 400 replies

now that i think, it's like this everywhere... retards are always the majority and always fuck everything up for everyone

>the worst people are always those with more time to spent turning everything to shit

So that's the real reason why all these refugees are moving to the West
To turn it into shit?
Makes sense actually

/pol/ =|= nazi retards

portugal was under a dictatorship for a long time and before that it they were under political turmoil for decades (which led to the dictator rising to power)
and unlike spain and italy which also had dictatorships, it was a very rural country with pretty much only 2 major cities (oporto and lisbon) the rest was just landscape

snitch cuck pls nobody actually bothered with that thread
1/3 of people on /pol/ are just there to argue with /pol/acks and waste time

>The wheel was invented only in the middle east

you mean central asia

Liar

You faggots are still raiding

even though you're stealth /pol/posting is flagrant, you might be ultimately right
they don't want to turn everything to shit, just have better lives but in the end their lives will only improve at the degradation of the natives life standards (e.g.: accepting to work for very low wages will unbalance the demand/supply permanently just like it's already happening at this moment with all the outsourcing to turd world countries)

also, i posted "you're" instead of your and no one has the power to stop this madness (unless you vote "yes" tomorrow for a greater britain)

What about Mali and shit, doesn't that count as developing?

>reddit
Fuck off cucktard

>answer they want
>there isn't a correct answer

That's sahara africa and Im not impressed considering they had direct trade relations, though trading across the sahara desert is impressive in a way

Not to mention the Mali empire was an empire only compared to the muthuts village around
Even the capital city was like prehistory compared to the average town in Europe

No, no it wasnt.....

Which parts are sub-saharan then?

Ethiopia was impressive.

I think people should focus that they were poor on "workable" resources. Iron/Gold/Diamonds are only useful if you can actually get to them and know how to smith.

It's essentially the same as yelling at the Navajo for not inventing nuclear weapons just because they never mined their uranium

the parts south of where the Sahara ends

I will never understand why anti-colonialists get upset over Europeans "stealing percious metals/other valuables"
Correct me if I am wrong but
A majority of Africans didn't care for gold/valuable minerals(out side of tools and weapons)
They only cared about it when they learned how valuable it is
Am right?

"There is a small board that stood alone not for one year or two, but for several hundred years against aggression; that endured spoliation's, famines, massacres in endless succession; that was clubbed many times into insensibility, but that each time on returning consciousness took up the fight anew; a small board that could never be got to accept defeat and has never surrendered her soul."

City states on the East Coast of Africa were successful with trade in the Indian ocean and even Western Africa had some minor success at one point

Why didn't they trade with Eurasians to get domesticated animals and better crops?

Nice trips.

This. Sub Saharan Africans lack the intelligence to develop civilizations equal or superior to what the white man created. They are inferior.

>Environmental determinism is a fact.
>Genes are selected from the environment.

tl;dr: niggers have low iq and are naturally lazy

>Environmental determinism is a fact.

It's supported by no one who has an understanding of history. Whether or not a civilization fails or succeeds is a lot more complicated than just environment. Religion, certain decisions like Indians tolerating whites, ect has had huge impacts on history.

>living in almost total isolation

This isn't a pro. Part of why the mediterranean flourished was because ideas (and resources) could be transmitted throughout it.

Oh, hi /pol/. Do try to stay on your own board

>silk roads and large scale trade of ideas in 1,200 BC

Of course hans rapeburg learned about medicine and bronze from his tribal traders to Zoroastrian Persia

So I'm wondering if you think someday you'll make a comment like this, and the OP will stop and really, really think, and go
"Yeah. Yeah I will go back to /pol/. Gosh, thank you."

Nah, because /pol/tards are the niggers of 4chin.

It's worth a shot though

Nigs are lazy even today.

if you have watch the documentary empire of dust. It shows just how lazy and incompetent nigs are. The chinese guy explains everything perfectly.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

and many Africans did smith with Iron and in the areas with it gold too.
Diamonds you are right but diamonds only became so important because of De Beers owns a global monopoly and that godlike Diamond ad campaign.

>It's worth a shot though

If by "worth a shot" you mean "a useless waste of time"
If you wanted to waste your breath you might as well try and make an argument.

People really love jerking it to this doc and this scene.

probably because its true

What are you referring to?

cause this scene is the most easily accessible footage desu

>Arguing with /pol/tards

>not accepting reality