Hi biz

hi biz

I have suddenly inherited a large sum of money (life insurance) and I don't know where to invest it

I have absolutely zero training in finance

I go to uni, I live with my mum right now

what's the safest and most profitable investment right now? real estate? gold?

what should I do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Managing_a_windfall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Index funds

as with many topics, boglehead wiki is a good place to start:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Managing_a_windfall

Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, cash some in when you graduate from uni and keep most of it for retirement.

Dildos

How much?

why not double than money during halving and buy BTC

Buy bitcoin and sell before halving, then buy the dip. Sell later when it spikes in a year or two.

Congrats! You've made 600% on your initial investment!

i can't believe it took almost 20 minutes for the bitcoin retards to show up.

Disregard retards telling you to invest in crypto currency, buy gold and silver by the kilos, sell in a couple years or even later.

tried gold.. you dont really make serious profit. it just keeps up with inflation for the most part

its just a store of value

>large sum of money
I'm going to assume 5m plus, because that is a large sum of money, if I were you, i'd buy an appartment or villa in monaco and rent it out or airbnb it

Just to be clear, you dont need 5 mil to do this, albeit I said monaco, you dont need 5m if you get lucky with a good price

BTC is actually the answer. Not any other crypto tho. Guy was talking a few days ago how he made 3x his investment. Solid. We'll probably see it sit at 1,000 in a few years.

agreed. I hold BTC

could go south at any moment, but im happy with it so far

It will almost certainly go south. Then it bounces. Sometimes it takes months but every large-scale dip causes a huge breakout for the most part as people rush in to buy cheap. The confidence in this currency is real and the popularity is still not super present, you would have been better getting into it in the past, but even now it's still not at the top of its game.

I learned about BTC back in 2010.. but was too retarded to notice its true potential. I was quite the gold-bug.. still am. I only got into BTC after Mt.Gox

Im still gonna buy it when it dips. pretty confident in it

That was the best time to get in besides the beginning at

what about something not related to bitcoins I'll have a hard time explaining my mum what those are

stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds

basically, all the granny-type investments

Proof is required before any serious response.

Open a saving account with 5% arp and save £300.000. It gives you each year £8k. That is enough to have a nice life in Thailand/traveling se Asia.

Buy index funds etc with the other half of 300.000.

Etf long x3 is a bit faster in profit revenue.

Are you trolling? or just retarded?

Leverage of 3 gains or looses more than a etf with a leverage of 1

IMO gold is going to start roaring through the 1920's.

IMO at this phase of the cycle you're better off buying full on derivatives short the S&P when it's near resistance utilizing the strategy of averaging down and maximizing leverage.

>near resistance
Spotted the TA fag. How's poverty?

Not as good as fucking all you suckers with the Rockefeller fortune all through the 2020's.

You're all subject to the weapon of mass corruption. That's what you suckers get for not keeping it gangster enough.

>what's the safest and most profitable investment right now? real estate? gold?
index funds

After my cock rocks you dweebs are on your own. This is the most ya'll are getting. I'm dropping contact with you faggots after I board the spaceship. You faggots are too poor for a space ship. Claiming hyperspace monopoly, if I catch any of you faggots on the radar in hyperspace I'll nuke you.
I'm so hilarious aren't I.
I wonder how sexy my lips are gonna be after I pop out. Feels like the Rolling Stones hit the nail on the head.