Hey Veeky Forums how much do you think a website like this costs to make?

Hey Veeky Forums how much do you think a website like this costs to make? markethero.io/

Be aware that I'm asking total cost of CRO,Copywriting,UI/UX and all other stuff went into design and optimization without any coding.

Other urls found in this thread:

markethero.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gr8 b8

>markethero.io/
The website looks like its just a wordpress site. the IO domain makes me think it is a clickfunnel, but the site isn't even fully made. Has a dead link at Features.
As for the price of making JUST the site, maybe 100 and thats for the wordpress theme. 20 for hosting and 10 for domain.
130 total + w/e time for making the graphics

Are u retarded? I asked without coding.

How much it costs to get this design created/optimized with all that copywriting/CRO

Where can I hire freelancers that design such sites for $100?

Then nothing. You can write copy your own damn self if you aren't retarded.

Yeah, but I didnt spend years writing shilling words to bait people into buying, there's a difference between writing it out and writing it knowing that "Get" has higher cr when used with software than "Buy" or other shilling tactics

Just copy other sites then? If it is working for someone else there is no reason it shouldn't work for you if you are offering the same product

Who is that semen demon

It's my girlfriend

I'll do it for 100 per site

Really? Link your portfolio then, I hope you didnt plan on stealing themes from themeforest and selling for $100?

lol thats exactly what I was planning on doing. There really aren't any custom designed sites these days that don't come from themeforest.

damn. I got a software i made that was making $500/day and now I'm redesigning everything + doing SEO on it to push it to at least 2k a day, and I need high quality shillers for design/copywriting and CRO

Sounds interesting, what is the software?
What SEO are you doing? You should look into PBNs for that. Easy way to rank and you have complete control over them.

Nothing atm cuz I got no site. But I plan on buying PBNs and like 20 mid quality articles based on keywords i'm targeting (for backlink article spam) and 5 HQ for "blog" on my landing page then seo that + main site to get #1 on all keywords

Sounds like a solid plan. I do SEO and mobile marketing. That is generally the strat I use for clients.

Do you drip feed social signals onto backlinks/blog?

Social bookmarks are pretty ok to just do all at once, but definitely drip feed the rest of your backlinks. You want to be backlinking to more than just your homepage though. Diversity of where your backlinks go to on your site and your anchor text is key

Shit OP i'd make a site like this for you $100 easy

Are you retarded?

Link me your portfolio then nigger

I just got out of high school I'm not a fucking porfolionigger, if you want it I can do the design for $100 and not some nigger rip from themecuckaloo.

Really? Do you even know SASS?

No fucking cuckaloo

Why do you even care what it's written in, it'll look like that and it'll be clean lol

gtfo alex becker and ur fucking 100 lamborghinis

I dont. but if you never built a max shill website you shouldn't try to shill. being a jew takes skill

I'm not that fucking shiller

Don't listen to him, OP.
$100 for a website like that is ridiculous, even if he's a NEET living in his parent's basement in Africa.

I'm not offering to shill for you I'm offering to give you the tools to shill

I guess he's right if you only want to just have a quick setup, go get a $25 site that everyone has and shill if that's what you want.

Yes, but if those tools arent built by shillers whats the point? U will use wrong colors that dont give good shilling CR% and place elements wrong.

What the fuck are you on about? Wrong colors? Place elements wrong? I'm not a retard but thanks for your vote of confidence.

I'd be more than happy though to learn how you make money and I'll do it in my free time though OP. I'm curious now

So you can steal my idea? No thanks

lol, yes that's what i wanted all along. To steal a 4channers genius idea that'll make him millions.

€10k

OP, did you read their copy? the copy on that site is literally not even high-school tier.
You wouldn't pass a grade with a single paragraph of this trash.

They either hired a pajeet to do this for $5 for 500 words, or bashed it out while drunk and never even got feedback on it. Shit, they didn't even spellcheck it.

I would have zero confidence in this site's product if they cannot get basics like that right, would you trust a site to deliver something as complex as a SAAS / PAAS / IAAS?
They claim to offer a SAAS, seemingly without knowing how to use their own software, or existing basic software, to check their own copy!

It's so bad, I just emailed them to offer my services (I'm a copywriter and technical/article writer)

I would do this amount of copy for you for maybe $500 as a rewrite, maybe more if from scratch.

$5 000+

The dude's a plebeian troll.
Don't feed the plebeians.

you know you've been on Veeky Forums too long when you read it as mark ether