They did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
youtube.com/watch?v=suVB3YGIUk0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Add Assad.

this, then it's perfect

The Hero we need, the Hero we deserve...

If almost everyone in the ME was Ba'athist, why it didn't work?

Foreign intervention, international politics, nationalism, being scared of letting other arabs run things

America and it's greatest ally

>it's another Muslims blame the west for their problems episode

>nationalism
Ba'athism is inherently nationalistic. Are you referring to Kurd nationalism?

>If almost everyone in the ME was Ba'athist, why it didn't work?

Because it's literally Nazism for Arabs.

That doesn't explain why it didn't work.

Expansionistic and chauvinistic regimes tend to not last very long, unless they have something else going for them.

Ghaddafi gave guns to the IRA, he deserved everything that happened to him and his country

Why?

Iraq, Syria, Libya and Egypt didn't do much expanding. Iraq in particular is the only one I can think of who entered a serious war, and even that was against a shitty little oil state.

pls do not bully Kuwait

>Iraq in particular is the only one I can think of who entered a serious war, and even that was against a shitty little oil state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

>22 September 1980 – 20 August 1988
>(7 years, 10 months, 4 weeks and 1 day)

>123,220–160,000 KIA and 60,711 MIA (Iraq Casualties)
>105,000–375,000 killed[33][35][36][37][38](Iran casualties)

Kuwait had it coming

they were literally stealing Iraq's oil from under them and interest-gouging their long-term debt

>senpai, do you think my oil reserves are too big?

oh yeah always forget about that one haha

the area known as "kuwait" had been part of Iraq's southernmost province while the country was under Ottoman rule. The British invented the country for political reasons. Saddam was simply trying to fix his country's borders.

>Saddam was simply trying to fix his country's borders.

Literally Sudetenland-tier.

the eternal anglo really was the worst thing to happen the world

the area known as "palestine" had been part of Israel's southernmost province while the country was under Ottoman rule. The British invented the country for political reasons. Eshkol was simply trying to fix his country's borders.

You say that as if the Sudetes wasn't rightfully German.

>they were literally stealing Iraq's oil from under them

And it was pretty obvious from the scorched-earth policy that Saddam employed when he was blown the fuck out of there, that he didn't really care about the oil either.

>You say that as if the Sudetes wasn't rightfully German.

Rightfully according to what? You can't just invade sovereign nations because an ethnic minority of yours lives in another country, that's retarded.

He did care about the oil, but upon realising he couldn't have it he decided that neither could the US.

Based Sadaam. He's blowing up oil rigs in heaven now.

>minority
Germans were an overwhelming majority in the Sudetenland, 75%+.

>Muslims
>going to heaven

>secular ba'athism
>not ebin

>Germans were an overwhelming majority in the Sudetenland, 75%+.

Sure, but not in Czechoslovakia overall you moron.

What happened? You're three gods - oops, I meant the Trinity isn't as forgiving anymore?

Thats why Hitler only demanded the Sudetenland, you moron.

And yet he took the whole country by force.

Fuck off back to /pol/, stormlard.

We're not discussing Hitler, but you said Sadaam taking Kuwait was Sudeten tier, you should have said Czech tier if that's what you meant. Hitler was justified in taking the Sudetenland.

>go back to your circle jerk so I don't have to discuss stuff I don't like
Reddit pls

>go back to your circle jerk

Yes. That's right.

Why don't you go back to yours

youtube.com/watch?v=suVB3YGIUk0

Except pissing off the West. You don't piss off the West, son.

Some fuckers sure are lacking in knowledge in this thread.

The reason the Baaz party failed, it's because the fundamentalist of Islam classified it as un-islamic, and the corner stone of the current state of yahiliyya which supported "pharaonic leaders" instead of Islamic princes. Sayyid Qutb made this very clear.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb

If Ba'athism succesful in their project (giving Palestinian independence, making their country not a shithole) the islamist won't gain any traction.

Ba'athism is nice in theory, but the ideology eventually can't curb arab's tribalism.

Assad is better then both of them.
Since I learned about him, Assad is my favorite dictator besides based Lee.
Sadly he has gotten a bit foolish lately because he valued the promises he mase to his people over the advice of russia and Iran and now lost good men and an Oilfield.

I understand attacking Sadam but what did Ghaddafi do? Invading Lybia always seemed completely random and unjustified to me. He always had good relations with Europe, specially the south.

Literally the jews.

Why does Kuwait even exist? Serious question. Looks like the only reason is to prevent Iraq from having nice things. A middle eastern Singapore.

But that's not true.

That was later.

CURRENCY
He chalenged USA by trying to make gold based currency, exhcange oil for gold and trying to form Northafrican Union.
Saddam try to trade oil for Euro.
Also he trusted West promises which is what also Saddam did.
Not mention that Gaddafi give/lend money to some EU leaders and demand that they fullfill their part of the deal.
Never trust WEST.

They lost, that is the only thing that matters.