A 35 year old man from the year 1920 just amazingly time traveled to the current day and you are personally in charge...

A 35 year old man from the year 1920 just amazingly time traveled to the current day and you are personally in charge of introducing him to our current world and catching him up on what he missed since the 20s.

What is the first thing you introduce to him? How do you go about doing it?

Veeky Forums

Bump

Nothing happened. Literally.

The general acceptance of sodomy to the degree where anyone who denounces it is deemed to have an irrational fear of it.

probably ease him into our entertainment so when he discovers our black president he isn't too shocked

probably start by showing him a youtube video of metropolis

I tell him we that took the telegraph and greatly improved it several times

Secular humanism has replaced Christianity as the dominant model of social organization, much as Christianity replaced the Roman gods.

Also, rich countries don't get plagues any more.

I'd give him an AR-15 and tell him to go back to his own time and seek out a young man named Adolf Hitler. Only he can save us now.

Immediately vaccinate him so he doesn't get fucked by polio, MMR, etc. Also, I'd ask for his change for my coin collection.

I'd buy him a history book and then show him how to work a computer.

>I'd give him a WW2 History Book and tell him to go back to his own time and seek out a young man named Adolf Hitler. Only he can save us now.

Wouldnt have mattered fortunately. Hitler had no chance ever

DELETE THIS

>what is the first thing you introduce to him?

Probably a significantly advanced mutation (compared to his time) of the common cold, influenza, or what-have-you, that inevitably results in his death due to his immune system not being able to defend against it.

Travelling forward in time is a death sentence for the traveler, just as travelling backwards in time would introduce an apocalypse-level outbreak for everyone else.

>The general acceptance of sodomy to the degree where anyone who denounces it is deemed to have an irrational fear of it.
I'm sorry your uncle touched you

"What do u identify as? Are you a man or woman or a chair? I want to make 100% sure that you are comfortable and know who you really are on the inside. So tell me, who and what are you?"

Dude, polio isn't a thing anymore outside of remote villages in Africa. I don't think we even vaccinate for it anymore.

20's were pretty lewd.

Well I'll tell him lots of things changed. We cured smallpox, what was telephones and telegraphs evolved into something much, much more complicated as did electronics in general, we since 20's there was only single very big war and since then all the great or not so great powers have weapons capable of destroying the world which resulted in the tensions being present in form of proxy wars(can explain what proxy war is in case he doesn't know), Europe created international organisation, League of Nations went to hell, was replaced with United Nations, USSR after living through its apex in 1950's collapsed in 1991 so the remaining few communist nations are mostly in Asia. The World War II ended in huge territorial shifts in Europe, caused Japan to lose all its land conquered since 19th century, colonial empires moved out of colonies, anarchist bomb-throwers were replaced by islamic bomb-throwers, majority of the civilian population doesn't have firearms... and so on and so on.
>Dude, polio isn't a thing anymore outside of remote villages in Africa.
There was an outbreak in Ukraine recently, as obvious as it is - among the kids that weren't vaccinated since Ukraine dropped compulsory vaccination for it.

I'd murder him and eat his skin. The guy has been officially missing for 90 years, no way anyone would come looking for him, I'll never get a better opportunity to get away with murder and cannibalism.

It's still alive. Can't be too safe with vaccination. Measles in the US was basically unheard of until recently thanks to new age fuckwits.

Bump

This guy gets it

Give the person a run down of what happened starting from the Great Depression. Tell of the wars, the current super power, the level of technology.

This

Heisman's historiography, by posting this image.
>IT'S 2016, COME ON!

Yes, he did. Himmler fucked it all up.