Balenciaga: Hey Raf how many layers of autism you're on?

>Balenciaga: Hey Raf how many layers of autism you're on?
>Raf Simons: I dunno maybe 4 or 5 my dude?
>Balenciaga: You're a little baby watch this

Attached: balenciaga-fall-winter-2018-sneaker-1.jpg (500x750, 76K)

Cristobal Balenciaga must be turning in his grave right now.

The kikes at Kering and their minions really do have no shame.

theres litterally 3 balenciaga logos on this one picture of the shoe, this is some supreme tier autism

Imagine if they didn't have them. Would anyone even want it if not for the name?

Balenciaga is the hottest luxury brand in the world atm. Do you think they care about anything except money? Demna has been a massive success as far as they are concerned.

Attached: 28751883_191605251446885_3133446515247284224_n.jpg (1038x1127, 134K)

i want hypebeast and or retards to try to explain buying this

Attached: 1521225592016.jpg (500x750, 98K)

can't be done

people consider you really fashionable when you can wear things that aren't usually considered fashionable in a fashionable way

ITT: People failing to understand that the next big trend in sneakers is gaudy dad shoes and there's no stopping it now.

Wtf, everyone knows this trend has already been and gone

a - old
b - not a dad shoe, that is like a hiking shoe, different thing.
c - dad shoes work with other things, this will work with fuckall.

I'm surprised by how much better the branded ones look to me
branding is powerful, man

>next big trend

raf simons x adidas was 5 years ago

>balenciaga in 2k18
nice try buddy hope youre enjoying those triple s

>there's no stopping it
it'll be stopping itself in about a month, considering it started in 2013
also
>trends

fuck it's so ugly

>thinking that hypebeasts give a shit that the trend started years ago
>not seeing that the trend didn't really make it into mainstream streetwear until late 2016/ early 2017
>not noticing that even Ozweegos weren't a hot commodity for the masses until a couple of years ago
>not seeing that if names like Balenciaga, Raf, and Yeezy are still capitalizing on ugly, overdone sneakers like this now then it will continue to be a popular trend in 2018, or at least ss18.

Its middle class blackface; mockingly wearing the shoes thst uncultured, unfashionable broke middle aged men wear ironically

and it gives people the opportunity to flaunt their wealth upon criticism, ie:

>those are ugly!
>you're just mad you cant afford them :^)

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-142044.png (2220x1080, 1.29M)

it just peaked. it's on the way down but it's gonna go through hiking territory (hoka one one and such) first

bump

literally look better without branding

>implying steve isnt pulling off that shirt

>hypebeats behind on trends

imagine my shark

Pic related: the chunky for the masses (USD 149)

In terms of fashion, chunky were the logical next step. After a period of futurism (post-Nike Roshe minimalism) comes a period of retroism (pre-Y2K performance). It's the 20 year rule of revival. Some will bite, some don't. I expect it to be a trend for the next 5 or 6 years, when it'll be phased either for a completely new trend or another revival (based around the year 2003).

Personally, I like the chunky aesthetics. 97/98/99 were good creative years for sports brands and different cultural expressions attached to it. I find it has some sort of 80s classic shoes innocence base, topped with some layers of futurism in the excess of graphics, reflective colors, edging, etc. It's funny they found racing/vehicular concepts as the new millenium.

Attached: yung1.jpg (780x547, 121K)

>new balance sneakers are supposed to be for cargo-shorts wearing spergs
>even worse looking plebenciaga are "in"

Attached: 1518655272662.png (1256x364, 826K)

I think Balenciaga would care, hence why I said the people at the brand have no shame.

Reading comprehension.

>Demna has been a massive success as far as they are concerned
He sure successfully turned a respected Fashion House into another streetwear meme. Whether or not this should be praised might depend on who you ask the question to.

>"next big trend"
>implying this has not already been a trend for years

This board is so done

also this

Tyler the Creator is a different case though. He has a style that only he can pull off. If you see anyone else but him in his GOLF clothing line, they look like fucking clowns.