Would there be any problem if I have a 99-100cm chest and buy a leather jacket that has a 98cm chest?

Would there be any problem if I have a 99-100cm chest and buy a leather jacket that has a 98cm chest?

Next size is 102 cm and I know that leather stretches over time so I don't want to buy something that's going to fit like shit.

I want it to fit like pic related.

Attached: 700.png (640x1136, 937K)

nah i think it will be good. you want them very slim fitting so they lay right and dont overlap

your actual chest is 99-100 or you wear shirts that are 99-100?

My chest is 99-100

ID on the Hawaiian shirt?

Never mind, found it. YSL

this is legitimately the worst outfit i've ever seen i'm not trolling

Why?
It looks good to me.

Wear either the leather jacket OR the hawaiian shirt. Seeing both on at the same time is making my eyes bleed.

everything about it is bad desu, you must at least see the retch-inducing silhouette

First of all, the jacket you're considering to buy is not even remotely high end enough to stretch with wear

But more importantly, if you buy a leather jacket online without trying it in person I can guarantee it will fit you like shit

Agreed. The t-shirt/shirt patterns clash and the pants do not fit very well. Also the shoes do not go well with the rest of it because of the red details.

Although I hate to admit it, leather jackets really only work on certain builds. Which is 5% of people.

Attached: 37lstnsyl5801.jpg (736x552, 114K)

Your outfit is not complementing your figure, the jeans are two tight around your upper thighs and the jacket makes that look even more awkward. Take the Hawaiin shirt off with the leather jacket too.

look how pathetic that fit is on that man. He seriously needs to fucking lift. His soft feminine body makes the fit look in-congruent

Disagree, I think the jacket could look OK on him if he changed literally everything else about his outfit. He'd have to wear it a lot first, and I do mean a lot - I don't mean to physically break in the jacket, I mean to be able to wear it naturally. I don't really know what it is but even in still photos you can tell when somebody belongs in a garment, and that mostly comes from wearing the shit out of it, not from being muscular or badass enough to pull it off. It looks awkward because something in his stance suggests, I'm a kid playing dress-up.

Honestly, I actually kind of like that jacket with that Hawaiian shirt, but in a retarded post-post-ironic way that I'd never in a million years actually wear. Objectively they look bad together.

>reading comprehension
That's not him.

Not that guy but to me:

1. pants too tight for leg length in the thigh and then are over-stacked at the bottom; it makes his legs look short and stumpy.

2. the strong black white pattern on the top half looks really strange with the blue jeans, blue shirt stick out on the bottom.

I mean it doesn't look like shit, but the guy is clearly going for an SLP vibe and should be wearing black jeans and slim black boots to make his legs look longer.

it's literally him just being like "hey look at me i'm wearing saint laurent!!!" the tee looks out of place under the shirt and the leather jacket is so unnecessary with the shirt. plus the jeans are way too long

the 98cm one will probably be too tight across your back and dig in at your armpits

Buy the 102 and start lifting you immense pussy