T-there's nothing wrong with wearing backpacks r-right

t-there's nothing wrong with wearing backpacks r-right...

Attached: IMG_20180318_133103_01.jpg (2304x4608, 3.97M)

How insecure are you?

no.

/thread

that guy is alpha as fuck

Why is this even a thread.. yes, backpacks can be fashionable. END.

>/threading your own post

When will you people learn?

Get on my level

Attached: casual backpack inspiration.png (800x450, 516K)

i wear this daily

Debate me, bitch

Attached: 51g5d3pIRiL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 21K)

i would unironicall wear this, with an all black fit.

w2c ;^)

W2c some sick backpacks for the summer
PS I'm pretty tall so looking for ones big enough

/thread
better?

He's probably holding it for one of his relatives in front of him

Backpacks don't even look unprofessional or whatever. I don't get why people look down on adults wearing them. Is it because kids also wear them?

Fuckin stupid to me.

They ruffle "professional" attire in an unattractive way. That and anything people can make into an us vs them situation, they will.

That show was dead average

>3.97 MB
Fuck off

when you walk into a building people probably think you are there to shoot up/explode the place

just making sure that's the impression you want to give off

Honestly why would somebody take a picture of this? If you saw this and didn't assume he was carrying the backpack for his daughter, falling behind looking at his camera, then you are socially inept.

I think the entire show in general was pretty good, above average, but the ending finale was so bad that it brought it down to average

There isn’t you insecure manchild

It's pretty obvious he's a dad but even if he wasn't you could definitely pull off this backpack ironically if you had a siqq fit

Look at that alpha mf carrying his daughters backpack so she can enjoy time with her mom. Kids that age really do usually like mom best, but he doesn't take it personally. It's rare that he and his wife both get a day off at the same time, so usually one of them has to handle both the girls on their own. He just wants to make sure the girls have fun while they're in the city together as a family.

A real goddamn Chad right there.