Veeky Forums pets

Thinking of getting an animal around the house but can't decide on what to get.

Attached: doberman-pinscher-i1.jpg (1280x999, 71K)

If you don't have a big property don't get a big dog, you're committing to at least a decading relationship and they get miserable if they can't stretch their legs. It's a cruel thing to do to a friend, and few dog owners actually have the discipline to walk doggo daily. Get a black or grey cat, maybe train it as an outdoor cat. Tell us more about your living situation, experience with pets, etc

Attached: Long-Hair-Russian-Blue-Cat-2-512x683.jpg (512x683, 72K)

>few dog owners actually have the discipline to walk doggo daily.

What? Most people have no problems walking their dog 3 times a day.

I do live in a smallish apartment, but I'm pretty active and occasionally go for jogs in the park.

This. There's nothing wrong with an big dog in an apartment as long as you have the time to walk it everyday multiple times. But, small dog would be a better choice.

And, don't even think about getting a cat, OP. Cats works purely on instinct, you can't teach them anything, they will not feel anything for you, they just see you as an source of food and scratches. They are not effay at all and makes your apartment smell like shit and piss.

I recommend that you pick a dog breed that suits your lifestyle. If you don't want to take long walks and don't want an exercise partner don't go for any breed that is bred for hunting. Instead go for small ones or you can go for big ones also, there are plenty of breeds which do not require much exercising.

I'm going to buy a pharaoh hound when I have the time to take care of it. They look aesthetic as fuck.

Attached: pharaohhund.jpg (614x380, 87K)

Doberman X Rottweiler

bump

>Veeky Forums pets

THEY ARE NOT "PETS"; THEY ARE FELLOW ENTITIES.

>Thinking of getting an animal around the house but can't decide on what to get.

A DOMESTIC ANIMAL IS NOT A PERSONAL ACCESSORY, BUT AN INDIVIDUAL ENTITY WITH A PERSONALITY OF ITS OWN.

IF YOU INTEND TO ADOPT AN ANIMAL WITH THE PURPOSE OF ORNAMENTING YOURSELF, YOUR INTENTION IS MALEVOLENT, AND ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO ADOPT, NOR TO CARE FOR, ANYONE, WHETHER ANIMAL, HUMAN, OR PLANT.

>being this autistic
Dogs are perfectly happy with people, and caring for one which you can also appreciate for its beauty is perfectly fine. fucking vegans.

Learn to read.

ferrets

paying out the arse for purebreds is what poseurs do. you're not a poseur, are you?

based too

And what if it loses its beauty? Be it from an accident, or simply due to age?

Even when I agree with you you come off as absolutely insufferable.

Attached: 1520451897465.jpg (137x234, 11K)

dont talk to me or my limpets ever again

I agree but turn caps lock off user.

You have some good opinion sometimes

This is a pretty Veeky Forums apartment doggo

Attached: bull-terrier.jpg (637x421, 67K)

>tripfag

Thinspo pooch

Attached: images.jpg (180x240, 8K)

By this logic, I would dump my girlfriend if she got in a car accident, which is ridiculous. But the reason she became my girlfriend is that I found her attractive.

Attached: 1492275358659.png (726x542, 341K)

Can fish be Veeky Forums?

Attached: cambodian_betta_male_120217b6_w0640-compressed-e1468235593469.jpg (638x528, 84K)

Newfag here, but why isn't this an /an/ thread?

Yes, as long as you have them in a dope ass fish tank.

This, but not this at the same time

Turtlenecks aren't effay, though turtles are a pretty effay pet.

you just redeemed yourself in my eyes, tripfag

because OP is a Newerfag

If you can see its butthole, it's not Veeky Forums

Newfag detected

Gotta go with the bloodhound I’d say they’re one of the most mild mannered bigger dogs

Attached: 1DE3D476-2E53-469A-8417-0A1A66766960.jpg (393x591, 15K)

Get you a Great Dane and name it Scooby.

Almost everyone loves dogs and probably over pampers them. They’re revered in the US they’re almost sacred. You gotta remember tho they are beasts just look at they’re mouths dude it almost has a demonic shape to it. Who knows what your dog is really thinking....

>THEY ARE NOT "PETS"; THEY ARE FELLOW ENTITIES

Then why do we eat them?

Koreans gtfo

Cats are more effay.

Attached: IMG_3546.jpg (541x1007, 226K)

I adopted this pretty effay animal two years ago now. I think it might be some sort of ferret? Whatever it is, he’s a v good boy.

Attached: 67737062-2C34-4787-9E61-9369CF0065D1.jpg (648x432, 111K)

you're a fuckin loser

You would dump her though wouldn't you.

If someone else looks after them for you.

Fuck you I'll get a turtle in a plastic bag as a key chain if I want

They're qtp2ts they can blush

We are not all as soulless as you user

you don't know anything about cats. unlike dogs, most of them know where they need to shit and piss without training (all you have to do is get them a litter box). given the right amount of attention and love, they'll be very sweet and will love cuddling. some cats even enjoy being taken out for walks on leashes if they're indoor cats.

t. cat owner that fosters kittens