What are some telltale signs people find you attractive?

What are some telltale signs people find you attractive?

inb4 they say you are attractive, I'm talking about things people do subconsciously

Attached: 1499146899960.jpg (250x209, 8K)

look at you for an unusual amount of time
ex: when youre in a group conversation and you arent speaking yet theyre still staring at you.

maybe im just autistic

It's all in the eyes and they way people look at you

bump

i've experienced this with multiple people. it's kind of uncomfortable, especially when even some guys do it (i'm a guy)

Attached: 1507670571151.jpg (382x358, 56K)

If girl really likes You but You didnt speak to her yet:
When You look at her she can instantly look away

Hate looking anywhere near a group of girls cuz you know one of them dumbasses gonna think "Im checkin them out" and then Imma have another fuckin restraining order on some random kids I happened to be looking in the direction of through the fence while they were at recess.

>one of them dumbasses gonna think "Im checkin them out"

just dont give a fuck

Its ok they just want to murder You

i wouldnt know its never happened to me :(

If you're not interacting with said person, the only way you could tell is if they keep staring at you (that might also happen if they find you gross or different, so you can't be sure). They may also smile if they have the courage.

If you're interacting, check physical cues, it's not that hard, people tend to lean forward someone they're attracted to, and also point their toes towards you. Try seeing if the other person imitates sudden movements you make.

Attached: 1454470999610.jpg (250x199, 3K)

What if you were sitting next to someone in class talking?

...they drop to their knees and fellate me.

Pointing toes yes
Also they will mimic your postures, cross arms when you do, lay back when you do etc..
Obvious suff but they'll laugh at what you say even though you're not funny.
Also if they have involuntary orgasm while looking at you there might be something there.

Baristas and cashiers are nice to you

When they become nervous and start stuttering their words and blushing etc. Not to be confused with the same signs for being scared of rape.

Laughing at your jokes, even when they're bad

Takes one to know one eh m8

When they compliment your fit like they do mine

r8 me

Attached: 1517711673863.jpg (358x684, 51K)

Can someone tell me if a girl who goes out of her way to brush up on to you when there is plenty of walking room a sign? Two girls I know do this to me often.

Attached: thinking_pepe__by_patricioz-dc567y2.jpg (400x400, 28K)

nig/10
try again next time

it depends, its happened to me before where it's in an endearing way and sometimes its just been because shes a bitch

what if everybody keeps telling you you’re cute and attractive or whatever but you feel like they’re crazy and you look in the mirror and you don't see it? I literally feel like a demented person because I look in the mirror and all i see is ugly and i feel like they’re all liars and they’re making fun of me.

Nodding at things you say when it's not necessary or they're not even part of the conversation

Either low self esteem or body dysphoria

Well that's what you get for wearing Veeky Forums meme clothing

>another fuckin restraining
Dude

>another
story time

go on a date with a girl. say that you want to live in a whites only ethnostate. if she bangs you she thinks you are more attractive than racism is intolerable. this works with a lot of things. just see what you can get away wit hsaying.

t. former fatty who glowed up p hard in the last year

You're not virgin.

It's like you anons didn't even read the second part of that

How is this fashion?

Attached: llychty.png (501x600, 511K)

Can they also flutter(idk) their eyes when they blink. I've noticed this with a grill at work I banter back and forth with sometimes but I'm to autistic to know what it means.

I wouldn’t have the faintest idea. :(

They say "Hi!" when they aren't servicing you or know you.

It happens from time to time. I am a tutor to HS girls and they are often staring at me despite their not being any instruction given at that time. I just ignore it and try to proceed with the lesson.

a psychotic muslim i talk to do this flutter eye thing but i think it is because he is insane and not into me sexually

Just walk by obviously scanning all of them up and down. Be an alpha for once

Both of these things can be true user

I'm autistic and barely talk but since I've started lifting I've had girls I've bearely met run up to me and hug me. My friend's sister ran into me today and her eyes lit up and she said "Oh man!! user It's been so long! You're awesome!" Again I want to emphesize the fact that I've never even had a proper conversation with her. It's really weird. I was a massive nerdy neckbeard in high school and the difference in how women treat me after becoming fit and cleaning up is enormous.

it depends

some girls will straight up stare at you and when you look back they'll keep looking (hot asf btw)

sometimes girls will go out of their way to not look at you (since they dont want to give you that ego boost lol) when they look at you once and decide you're out of their league, for instance

people will 'fidget' when you walk by (straighten their hair, pull their shirt, fix their posture etc.) because people subconsciously try to become more attractive around people that are good looking

Hmmm that's funny, the girl I'm taking about is a mudshitter too, perhaps 8it's a kebab thing

>sometimes girls will go out of their way to not look at you (since they dont want to give you that ego boost lol) when they look at you once and decide you're out of their league, for instance
they do look at you, just when they know you aren't able to see them. such as after you walk by, they will check out your ass. to test this out, walk past a girl who you think is into you looks, then quickly turn 180 around before they can react, and if you see them hastily look away somewhere else, or hastily look down and pretend they are doing something else, then you will know.

to even further be a man, after they get caught, walk right up to them, and just start talking to them, watch how beat red their face is, and how they heart beats very fast, and they are flushed with embarassment.

you don't think girls "Check guys out" physically, because you just dont see it, they do it stealth, and so you have to catch them like this.

girls KNOW guys check them out, hot girls, and they just dont care after a while, or they like it. guys are just brainwashed into thinking girls are not the exact fucking same.

if you truly have a tight ass and broad shoulders, and have that long torso, "ideal" shape whatever, every girl will check you out, you just wont see it, unless they are drunk

its not how they look at you its how they look around you

I want to say you'll catch them staring at you often but honestly it seems like some girls just like to look at people. I must be mildly attractive because my friends who are girls have told me.

>people will 'fidget' when you walk by (straighten their hair, pull their shirt, fix their posture etc.)
Happens to me every fucking day, but makes me self conscious because I think they're unconsciously trying to not be like me, i.e. they fix they posture because they see how terrible mine is

Chances are, if you don't think anyone is attracted to you, they probably aren't.

This. They also compliment your clothes more if you are unattractive.

When girls go our of their way to meet you.

Kek

:(

>recess
Oh shit my sides

well this is EXCELLENT news, because nobody every compliments my clothes

I went to highschool with a sperg who we used to fuck with (although he was to autistic to realize that we were laughing at him not with him) I used to catch him staring at me almost every day, I asked my friend who sat next to him and he said that the dude would just stare at me from across the room all day and would ask about me and try to get my phone number. Whenever I caught him staring at me he would just keep staring until I said something about it, even then he would sometimes keep staring.

What the fuck was going on? Did he want to be my friend? Did he want to murder me? Or did he just want muh dick?

Attached: 6CB5AEF3-A41B-4F87-BC55-ABB8BC908703.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

>Also if they have involuntary orgasm while looking at you there might be something there.
this

Let's hang out, user we are the same person.

all of the above.
short answer is he probably wanted to suck your cock but and liked the chase of asking around about you

Itt: fat dudes who think they are attractive.
Never change, fa, never change.

Most people are incredibly unsubtle when it comes to letting you know they think you're attractive, depending on their confidence level and social development they'll either express it openly or get nervous and drop their spaghetti around you.
But if you're a complete autist and you don't pick up on signals the easiest way is to just give them little bread crumbs of attention now and then. If they keep waiting for another bread crumb, they're into you. If they don't, you haven't wasted very much time or energy on them.
If you're at a bar/party/*insert social situation here* just work the room a little bit and you'll find out who's got an eye for you in a couple laps.

I feel like I should add a caveat to this post since this is Veeky Forums and all.
Attraction is not a guarantee.
Just because someone is in to you doesn't mean they're down to get down, or even down for a relationship, it just means they interested in finding out more about you.
I mean it CAN happen but it's like a 1 in 10 scenario at best for most people (seriously, hook up culture is greatly exaggerated because everyone wants everyone else to think that they're having more sex than they really are) so most of the time it's not gonna happen.
Also platonic attraction is totally a thing, being attractive just means people want to be around you not necessarily that they want to bump uglies with you.
So the next important step is to determine their intentions, and you do that by letting them steer the conversation. Keep your responses positive but brief and let them fill the silences. Most people will tell you everything they want without even realizing they're doing it.
Don't make the conversation about you, make it about them.
I dunno, maybe I'm trying to teach pigs to sing here, but I'm kinda day drunk and I don't have much else to do right now.

>people will 'fidget' when you walk by (straighten their hair, pull their shirt, fix their posture etc.) because people subconsciously try to become more attractive around people that are good looking
Women always fix their shirt or sweater to get your attention to their legs. Women will put their fingers to the mouth, they'll touch their chest, almost dragging the top down to show their boobs, they'll play with with their jewerly, they'll lick their lips. They walk close, "accidentally brush their body towards yours"

Women really are not subtle when they're in to someone.
Although if a woman is playing "hard to get" with you, she's not attracted to you she just wants to play you for attention.

I'm probably a six or seven, pretty much every month female cashier's will act uncharacteristically odd around me; happens occasionally at work and in high school also. subtleties like prolonged eye contact, odd smiling and body language. desu you kind of have to see it happen to other people to really notice it.

I did that a ton in HS becasue I wasn't listening

TBF some people might be staring at you for a long time because they're just zoning out and you happen to be in their field of vision. I've been on both sides of that awkward circumstance.

if you catch her staring at you more than once she's probably into you. like 90% chance, or she thinks you're disgusting of special looking (bad way).

ITT delusion

People naturally look away when you look at them, randomly touch their hair or tug their shirt if you walk by them, everybody does it. You subconsciously adjust your posture or touch your hand to your head if someone passes by you while you're sitting down, whether its a man or woman. Everybody does some amount of mirroring or echoing of what people sitting or standing around them do. You'll yawn when after other people yawn, take a sip of a drink right after someone else lifts their cup, someone next to you will deeply sigh when you do, and so on.

t. autistic user who sometimes has excruciatingly painful focus on this shit. like i'll stop breathing just because i hear someone else breathing heavily or put my food away just because i can hear someone else chew even though their mouth is closed.

That's just customer service, and sometimes you interact with workers who are having a good day.

lol

I can tell if they laugh at a stupid joke usually

This. If someone likes you, they'll make it apparent rather directly, or at least clearly enough for someone with moderate social intelligence to realize. All of these Sherlock Holmes-tier body language hints are all fake news

This.
Never use the reactions of service employees to gauge your attractiveness. They're literally being paid to interact with you.

You're all retards

If you have to ask if someone finds you attractive, they don't find you attractive

That was God and he was trying to stop you from being a deviant fag who will end up getting AIDS and going to hell

>tfw none of the shit listed ITT ever happened to me
a-at least I dress well

From seeing it happen to other people, when a girl turns around or looks up and see's someone they find really attractive there is a very clear split second of shock. You can clearly see their eyes widen. Intimidation is really easy to spot.

Honestly I’ve found it doesn’t really matter if people are into you. I used to wait for signs before talking to girls but at this point I’ve realized you should just talk to them. That’s how I met my current gf and she had never really shown overt interest to me around campus or anything

Pretty much this, sitting around waiting for things to happen to you is a pretty poor life strategy.
Like you should just be casually socializing and meeting people.
There's no secret code or anything, if someone finds you attractive they'll want to be around you.

Best thing I've read so far

Attached: 20180321_024806.png (250x268, 71K)

How'd you ask her sempai?

yeah this. worrying if other people are into you is a waste of energy

>such as after you walk by, they will check out your ass.

I can't do this because I'm wearing full Rick so maybe they're just looking because they think I shit my pants

Attached: 1461277427306.png (205x237, 66K)

maybe so, but i have been able to steal so many goods from the grocers just by making sure i'm being checked out by this one girl who tries to guess my plans based on what i'm paying for

some photos of me I look like an 8/10 and others I look like a 3/10
I’m just gonna guess I’m a 5

Goat

Stereotypical Nigger/10 try again

I heard if a girl compliments your shoes or (sun)glasses it means she's into you and I've found it to be pretty accurate. especially if it's just some basic shit, then you know they're just looking for a way to talk to you.

>lotta looking and pyshical interaction
>month later
>on top of her in my bed, says stop
>"I'm not looking for a relationship right now"
But she still hits me up and yesterday she got a bit drunk and got touchy and smiling again.

You don't need to be in a relationship to have fun together

Nigga that’s their job they’re supposed to be nice to you

to the people who say "if you don't know you're attractive you probably aren't," that isn't always true. in high school i thought i was super ugly because my social life was shit and nobody talked to me. senior year i suddenly started making a bunch of friends and found out there was a bunch of girls who wanted to be with me the whole time. i was just too autistic to approach

confidence is almost as important as looks, its not a meme.

if they AREN'T nice to you, then you're probably repulsive, since they are paid to be nice.