If I do this around town or on campus, will the local darkies or their SJW vanguard beat me up...

If I do this around town or on campus, will the local darkies or their SJW vanguard beat me up? I'm a skinny white boi twink.

Attached: 2pack.jpg (570x345, 34K)

Wear it like a regular headband you should be good

Tupac sucks

Tupac was a gay fucking nigger, only low IQ monkeys like that shit.

Also, wear the headband like a normal white person.

Attached: 4363464.jpg (633x950, 72K)

Attached: e8281bca498b3fd594ded7a2ec44e13f--hipster-hair-men-hipster.jpg (480x640, 46K)

didnt know pol comes to fa...kys racist subhuman brainless cunt

nice projection, LOL... the brainless subhuman would be the moron posting without punctuation or grammar defending some zip coon. what the hell is Veeky Forums about being unevolved?

ohmygod this thread has a super-aids

Attached: buttcheeks.jpg (480x480, 38K)

white trash core

3PAC >2PAC

>will the local darkies or their SJW vanguard beat me up?
Dude, they wouldn't give a shit. You'll be fine.

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 44K)

Are headbands effay? I rarely see anyone wearing them, except for joggers.

No one will care but you’ll look like an idiot because bandanas haven’t been worn like that since the ‘90s. Tie them in the back, plenty of guys wear them like that, but don’t wear it in the middle of March or to class or some shit either.

>Projecting

Not OP but
Don't use terms you don't know the meaning of.

its unusual. youll probably get some sarcastic remarks about being in a gang or sweating too much but youll be fine.

you'll look like a Twink

Suga is a twink and he does it. I say go for it.

Attached: suga1.jpg (837x1024, 67K)

back to twitter DSA

wear red or blue color and you'll be alright m8

Attached: define projecting.png (584x176, 17K)

It just looks stupid that way. Wear the bandanna the normal way.

To answer the question though, even if someone thought it was racist (which probably wouldn't happen) they likely wouldn't confront you about it. Unless you knew them already.

Kek! Go ahead, try it. Being a minority myself, I can attest personally to the fact that we can literally smell the anxiety and self consciousness from a white kid.
Here’s a tip to bring along in future travels young one:

>If you have to ask, you’ll never understand