Has any of you non-asians tries the 2BlockHaircut? If so how do you like it? Should I give it a shot?

Has any of you non-asians tries the 2BlockHaircut? If so how do you like it? Should I give it a shot?

Attached: perfect-two-block-haircut.jpg (1000x1500, 192K)

I'd like to but my bangs aren't thick enough to cover my whole forehead like that.

its a basic, risk-free asian look. a lot of asians can pull it off, but if you're white, it could be risky.

woops didnt read the non-asian part. still holds true tho, white people would probs look awkward with it. there's one pic with a guy with white hair and circular sunglasses on - he pulls it off well but cant really think of any other examples

It could work if you are white, but not guaranteed

Attached: mikkoputtonen-20180116-0003.jpg (1080x1350, 72K)

it can work from what ive seen but only if youre attractive. fuck i'm so tired of these questions asking if you can pull it off or if ___ is effay because the answer always boils down to yes if you're attractive

this about every haircut and virtually everything else, /thread

I've got a hair appointment today at 2 EST, and I'm pretty sure this is what I'm gonna ask for. Caucasian.

do it, and deliver photos, you absolute madman

Great I'm gonna give it a shot aswell, caucasian too

Anybody know the difference between this and an undercut? They seem different pretty much in name only.

One o’ them cock-asians.

as far as i know they're the same thing it just looks different/feels different because of how koreans style it. when i didnt know the word for it and went to a korean hair salon i told them undercut, they didnt understand, and when i described to her what i wanted she said 'ohhh twoblock!'

I have had it for a while now and its one of the best haircut decisions I have made

>bragging
Now you have to post it

Post pics when it happens motherfuckers.

Attached: DoItFaget.gif (470x352, 855K)

Pic Or gtfo

Not the most flattering angles, but whatever. It’s pretty much an undercut. Not bad. Seems pretty simple and versatile so far.

Attached: 3EBD8EA2-B3E9-4E05-88F8-96F996A652A5.jpg (640x1136, 149K)

Attached: 20460FFD-A357-4046-8FAF-764A5FF5D127.jpg (1536x2048, 585K)

Attached: A291DF66-BBDD-448C-8EB2-F07A9D999B6C.jpg (1536x2048, 608K)

Looks like absolute shite lmao.

Attached: 827suj351.png (450x472, 189K)

Yeah, well, I also just got it like, six hours ago, so I’ve got some kinks to work out with the styling.

/board

I think whoever cut it did a shit job, my man. It'll look better when it grows out like picrel.

Attached: 2block.jpg (480x480, 39K)

oh dear...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alright alright. Lets see it without the parted part at the corner of
your forehead. Don't listen to those fags btw.

Attached: 71aef38ebd9d16f393adeb88d199fe4b1b94cbaf22a5d7f80e2d7492ef613784.jpg (345x500, 45K)

I’m cool with that. Just means I can go longer without getting it cut again. Thanks for the feedback.

Anybody got any styling tips for it?
>inb4 buzz it

It looks bad not because it looks bad on you but they didn't detail the haircut.
In your haircut the ends need to be point cut so it doesn't look so bulky and is more feathered. It's such a hard transition from the buzzed area to the long layer and looks like they were rushed. It'll look a bit better when it grows out but would look better all together if they took out the bulk.
Sorry about the rushed haircut though.

Aight. I will say it looks much better in person than I can make it look with an iPhone 5s camera.

Attached: 7DFF0B02-3AEE-4036-A267-1F9DBFE2399F.jpg (960x1280, 249K)

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, the ends are a bit chunky, but the styling was rushed too. I may consider going back and asking her to polish it up a bit, but overall, I’m happy with it.

it honestly looks fine. suits you imo

I agree with much of what is saying. I think it looks good. However, its too messy and disheveled in your pics man. Do you have any product in it?

Also, yeah with out that corner part it looks better I think.

Would you fine folks care to post your hair just to provide a better example?

Should i get it?
I personally dont think my hair is thick enough

Attached: WIN_20180301_16_03_23_Pro.jpg (2560x1440, 860K)

Yep. Just some wax. Maybe go a bit lighter next time?

Holy shit look at my goddamn banana face lmao christ

lol they won't and i bet its the same guy.

Attached: 1x28d29fk.jpg (925x925, 151K)

Not lighter. You want that texture that the product adds. In the side pic the top and back stick out too much. Consider applying the wax to those spots to press them closer to your head. I've never used wax, just paste/putty and American Crew Fiber. Would you say that wax is better than those for low shine and a good hold?

Would this would look fine on a girl?

In my experience, putty and pastes are a bit sticky for my tastes. I used American Crew Fiber back in the day, and it works pretty well for hold and texture. As far as waxes go, I like Gatsby’s moving rubber, Air Rise specifically. It has really good hold for how lightweight it is, and it’s a nice matte texture.

Thanks a bunch for the feedback, by the way.

Thanks dawg.

Try it it'll look good on you

Okay. I'll try some of that stuff, see how it goes.
No problem. Tbh im considering getting this haircut myself after seeing how yours turned out. Thing is that your facial features work with this cut. I have dark thick eyebrows and a round tip nose. I'll put my hair down and see if i like it. And like the other dude said, it'll look better in like a week once it's a tad bit longer and the hair itself is used to being in that position.

don't listen to others, the haircut is good you just don't look good because of your face and cringe/autismo outfit

Thanks man. Glad the haircut looks good.

I like it

I guess you have no plans of getting laid with that weeb shit behind you.

Much better

Linus?

Get fucked, son. That web shit belongs to my fat girlfriend.

My fat weeb girlfriend

Absolute madman

Looks great

Never thought you'll actually deliver

Thank for posting this, user. Can you plese try do do picrelated? As far as i understand this is basically the same style, but they just split hair to the sides.

There is very little info on how this looks on non kpop stars, you our only hope, user kun.

I personally want to do it too, but i think with hair all in front i gona look like emo faggot, so i considering trying this option.

Attached: Split.jpg (1752x972, 362K)

Hair of this dude is clearly longer, but maybe it can work as is.

Sorry folks, parted stuff looks like shit right now because it’s not long enough. That said, it would most likely look good once it grows an inch or two.

the unalterable truth of this entire board

how do you make your hair look pointy ?

What's a good product to give your hair that texture anyway? My volume is more than fine, but it doesn't like to fall the right way too often

I got something along the lines of this. It wasn't this exact cut but very similar. It works very well for me because of my soft facial features but if you're Chad tier I would steer clear because you'll look silly.

wow u cute user, just stop buying funko figures desu

when you're hair gets long enough try it out
even if it doesnt turn out great its only going to be like a month of your life

Can this even work with people with roundfaces?

this is a RETAKE if i've ever seen one

funny man

I'm Korean and I recently got this haircut

Did the lady do a good job or nah? Please don't comment on my grey hair, I know I have a lot

Attached: 20180317_203204.jpg (2448x3264, 3.1M)

I think it looks good dude! Im sure it'll look better when it starts to grow out just a bit

Isnt this basically a fringe undercut. you faggots are overthinking this

looks great

This haircut brought to you by tunnelbear

Looks fuckin hot on girls, assuming they've got the facial features to pull it off

Attached: 1233262085216.jpg (1049x1490, 947K)

yes i had this haircut for few months

Attached: f5d1a004-de5e-49a5-b967-37f63fbec4c2.jpg (720x1280, 564K)

I really dig the natural grey. Blends well.

>funko pop
jfc

Looks good.
Do you have pictures with other angles, particularly the back and could you post pictures you took to your barber/hairdresser ?

Looks good, almost like korean master race. Please post more pictures

can you post pic without using a filter and better resolution. would like to actually see hair and not a blurry selfie

not bad at all desu

>FUK NO POP
lost my respect

Fuck you look like a wanna be gook. The earrings and the outfit plus the hair cut. It's embarrassing.

You look like my roommate from freshman year. He was a good kid. I hope you are too.

im not using any filter and the blurry pic is just my bad camera lol
here's a old pic
i have nothing of the back, sorry

Attached: 41a96019-e38f-40c4-9376-52701756134e.jpg (720x1280, 644K)

sorry for the filter, those pics are old

if you guys want to see more follow me on ig @http_fxckoff

Attached: 0d437fae-dd99-4429-a5f0-c1c1185d1d7c.jpg (720x1280, 576K)

Are you trying to look Korean on purpose? Serrious question

What is there to fucking consider? You realise it's literally an just an undercut with the crown also left long, right? If you don't like it, you can can go back and get the crown trimmed and have it turned into the regular undercut that literally every single male has at the moment. There's literally 0 risk involved here.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jesus this is terrible.k

>You realise it's literally an just an undercut with the crown also left long, right?

lmao so u retards know this haircut literally only exists for gooks because they have flat crowns right?

if ur white just get a caesar with a nice taper fade jfc...

This. Pretty funny seeing everyone agonizing over a haircut that's essentially the safest cut in existence right with a little bit left on the back lel. What makes the difference is how you style it anyway.

Are you disagreeing with me or? Racial differences aside, it literally is just an undercut with the crown portion of your hair also left long, where it's normal cut short for standard undercuts.

This. The cut was developed for asians for a reason. It fits their natural hair type and features. There are haircuts that asians can't get that white people can get. Get those if you are white.

How are the crowns flat, is crown sides of forehead?

What haircuts are those, exactly?

>What haircuts are those, exactly?
Literally anything that involves a fade or revealed shaved sides. 'Standard' asian hair sticks straight out when it's cut a certain length, so you need to shave it so short that it looks awful, let it grow out into a wirey mess. The two block remedies this by allowing the tidiness of short back and sides while having the stupid looking erect hair covered by the hair on top.

As for fades, they just don't work. Looks awful. I tried for so long to make a fade look good in some way, but it just never happened.

weabs leave my board

im fucking epic

It looks good on Asians because their culture is to look the fucking same. That's why the two block with a facemask is popular.

when white people try it they look like some scenefag survived the cleansing of 2010