I'm a 20 yo broke girl and my style is really shitty...

i'm a 20 yo broke girl and my style is really shitty, i heard that uniqlo is a good store but have you got some tips to looking at least ok ?

Attached: 0427236ad02cb86efb5a12b069c6c507.jpg (690x1000, 73K)

what style are you going for?

l need the following:
>height
>ethnicity
>hair color & hairstyle

an example of the look you want helps

Attached: 1521528432334.png (1517x1705, 311K)

A pretty classic and style. Also i love comfy outfit but hate streewear etc.
5'3, french with nordic traits and really pale + i have short white hair

image attached is the kind of style i like

Attached: IMG_20180322_231149.png (720x763, 614K)

you could try shopping for vintage stuff on depop or at secondhand shops. I think that that's where you would find a lot of stuff in that style that isn't too expensive

Uniqlo can cover the essentials like t shirts and socks but your style is a bit more...heavy? Qlo is really good when it comes to plain and simple clothes, but the look you want has more character to it. Probably thrift of look on etsy for stuff like that. Some very light milsurp might work well too

I'd say look around TopShop for the clothes you like and try and find them at a different and cheaper store. TopShop prices are a bit expensive desu

where i live all the vintage stores are seilling expensive things.. but thanks for the advice !

Oh thanks, i had not thought about the military surplus because of my little height, but i'm gonna try them !

You sound pretty hot desu.

Post a pic

Attached: 7235435.jpg (449x334, 44K)

As a girl your best bet in life would be to walk around naked things will come much easier and life will be much simpler for you trust me so do not worry about clothes

Ahah thanks but my face is quite basic
too ugly to posting a pic of myself here ;)
u know here it's like... 2°C uh, gonna catch a cold

is there a chart like that for men too?

Attached: gladbeck.jpg (2048x1585, 388K)

Vintage, faded colours. Uniqlo U for light basics, thrift for jackets etc. Also depends on your bust size, many tops like OP pic just don't work for girls with larger chests. Look at inspo threads.

Thanks to you ! Don't have a large breast so I suppose it's ok

One more question, is it a good thing if i wear large sweater for casual outfit, even if i'm short ? I always have the feeling that i look like a potato

>5'3"

Kek, womanlets can't be fa

end of season sales are your friend when broke...

Sure, but i have the impression that i always find poor quality thing at this moment of sales.. but thanks !

just be skinny and start squatting, bitch

kys kissless virgin

Leah?

How much do you weigh?

If your BMI isn't at least below 20 then you need to focus on losing weight before you focus on fashion. Fat chicks can't be fashionable.

t o r o n t o

Lol thats funny considering you're most likely a virgin, unless you were raped by your pedo uncle.

Idk why but these female fashion charts always feel outdated to me.

>"i always find poor quality things at sales"
>says she's a broke girl in OP
Pic related. Or like the others said just look into thrifting/ebay if quality is a top priority. The only thing you'd have to be cautious about is making sure you don't look like you smell of cat piss and/or deceased relatives. Also look into sewing if you don't already know how to, that way you could have adjustments made without paying a tailor each time. The basics (hemming, tapering, etc) are super quick to learn.

Judging from the pic in , your style's no where as bad as you say it is. It's actually really cute. The only issue imo is the color palette which could fall into drab territory if you have on one too many dark, washed-out pieces.

I'm also 20 year old broke girl with meh style so this struggle is all to familiar... :/

Attached: 5f0.jpg (600x803, 44K)

it is at least 6 years old you're correct

8 actually at the bottom it's dated form 2010. here is a more modern chart.

Attached: 1520829777042.jpg (2500x2344, 1.17M)

not OP but could you help me too

>5'10"
>white
>platinum pixie

I currently wear 100% Old Navy with Suicokes. It's kinda bland, but convenient because they have a tall line...I have wider shoulders but an average body otherwise. Idk how to translate what I like seeing into wearable clothing.

Attached: tumblr_ov7rmzsTBE1uyweigo1_500.jpg (500x681, 123K)

i basically already dress like this, but i just need more of the basics (skirts, tshirts). is uniqlo the best place for this? and where else is good?

pls be in london

Yes, it's fine. Japanese fashion has a lot of short girls wearing extremely baggy jackets and pants with a nice silhouette. If going baggy sweater route I would wear some tight high-waisted jeans for better proportions, or just tuck like pic related.

Attached: 87b4bd549c13cf566325b13fce4a16e9.jpg (1000x1500, 578K)