Why do suits generate so much discourse on Veeky Forums? No matter the picture...

Why do suits generate so much discourse on Veeky Forums? No matter the picture, there's always a reply to it claiming that the suit is ill fitting, too big, too small, no belt is ridiculous, belts are just a shitty modern thing, and so on

Attached: 1520531476200.jpg (1080x1920, 592K)

Because not a single person on Veeky Forums has actual experience wearing a fucking suit.

/thred

Surely some of you work in offices?

Surely you won't allow that user to speak for everyone?

I was a car salesman in DTLA, worked at Mercedes for a year, probably the most Veeky Forums time in my life. Now I'm too fat for my suits

Attached: 1521331588750.gif (264x219, 1.8M)

I mean UK guys must have worn a suit for secondary or sixth form.

Because a lot of dudes wear kinda crappy-fitting suits. Not just on here, I mean, in general. Walk into literally any office building in Washington, DC. It's not a Veeky Forums thing, it's just a thing.

It's not interesting or expressive like streetwear. fa tries to draw attention where as uniforms should not and you'll look like a try-hard

You have so many clothes but you choose to live in the 50s. You are a sheep

I feel like you might have quite a skewed idea of what the UK is like, who the fuck wears suits to school

Attached: what.jpg (1024x1024, 199K)

It's hardly a 'suit'. It's black pants, a button shirt and a blazer.

i think Reddit might be a better place to discuss this, sadly

We had to wear Blazers and gay arse Business Trousers. Not Suits though.

Most kids who go to Church of (Insert Here) and Private Schools wear Blazers and Proper trousers.

Faggot, I wore a suit for half of my schooling as a Brit.

Lots of Veeky Forumsggots are ignorant but want to look knowledgeable, simple as that.

desu it seems like it's one of these topics that low IQ people with Dunning Kruger are passionate about. Other skub topics like that:
>beer
>whiskey
>women's attractiveness, ass/tits
>weirdly, some things related to personal hygiene - example toilet rolls

coffee
sushi
writing instruments and notebooks
watches

also
steak

>steak
yeah, that too. good call.

whatever trump tweeted last
tea
pizza

Ausfag here, I wear a suit everyday. Peter Jackson actually has decent suits for ok price, I will save up for a Hugo Boss suit
>PJ clothes shop not the fat director

No difference between Hugo Boss and H&M/Zara,, might as well save the money, no one will be impressed by the middle manager look.

Lol. Don't "save up" for fucking hugo boss.

??
I get paid monthly and buy 2 suits every month and they cost about 500 each. I will sacrifice the next month or the month after and buy only 1 suit which will be HB and therefore saving up until that pay cycle

H&M/Zara quality sucks and the clothes fall apart or get holes in them

Hugo boss is shit, not worth it

So far the only suit I have is from SuitSupply. I'm pretty happy with it but I don't really have other suits to compare to - are there better options in this price range?

I'm considering buying a second one

I get my pantsuits from banana republic when I feel like cosplaying an OL

Bait

I was in a trashy chavvy comprehensive school so most kids ore track pants trainers and a mall core t shirt. Tbf there was a small group of football casuals I got matey with cos at least they made an effort and we are all suckers for vintage adidas and diadora trainers

*edit “Fuck I was such an outcast in my Burberry trench Hawaiian shirts and dress pants