SuperDry: effay or nah? I was one of the first persons to wear it, but i feel like it's getting more effay every day

SuperDry: effay or nah? I was one of the first persons to wear it, but i feel like it's getting more effay every day.

Attached: superdry-logo.jpg (640x640, 15K)

very cringey here in Denmark but we worship minimalism

chavcore.. depends where you wear it. UK probably overplayed... here in the midwest US I've barely seen any

Not once in my life have I seen a cool person wear Superdry

MATT EASTON HERE, SCHOLA GLADIATORIA

in what irrelevant shithole do you even live that Superdry hasn't been a trend yet? shit was everywhere a few years ago.

Superdry makes me superdry

Superdry. is shit.

I used to like it when I was 12, now their brand has become so diluted that it feels literally like shitty ownbrand stuff

shitty brand, live in the town where this shit was founded and its cancer is everywhere

wearing superdry with make girls pussies super dry

I have a couple of t-shirts from high school but thats 8 years ago, mainly Osaka ones. Good fit, but the design of most of them dated badly.

Stay away from the ones with the logo printed all over it, I guess some of it's fine as they went from being the tshirt brand to a general urban clothing brand.

Some of their minimal shit is pretty well made but as others have said steer the fuck clear from their LOGO IN UR FACE shit cos it looks tacky as hell and you'll look like a chav or a 40yr trying to be trendy

mallcore

Is it similar to MiraDry?

I own some T shirts with good designs, so im good.

poverty chav that thinks high street brands are "designer" core

in italy it's seen as overpriced bs

trash, don't bother
go with actual japanese brands

who cares about italy tho???

Over here in the Netherlands this is the most generic brand for the most generic type of person. The anti-effay.

in uzbekistan, italy is seen as irrelevant since 50 BC

Yeah, FUCK ITALY

lmao more like Shitaly

in the uk its british white trash core

I have a nice cotton shirt from them, it's lasted years and is really nice/ comfy
I removed the little logo scout badge type thing from the pocket and bottom though