Good basic Ts for summer. Where to get?

Good basic Ts for summer. Where to get?
I've been using Gildan but I want more interesting colors than what they have.

Attached: catalog_detail_image_large[1].jpg (959x959, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/polos
armaniexchange.com/us/pima-tee_cod46564689oi.html#dept=pls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tommy Hilfinger seriously.
Their tshirt fits great on me

Do they have blanks? I haven't worn anything from Tommy since I was 5

surf shops

I would never by any non-neoprene items from surf shops.
t. a fursr

UNIQLO Supima Cotton Tees

Hanes

whats a good t-shirt for showing off my toned body? I dont like loose fits

Attached: 1491234490018.jpg (1295x551, 87K)

Go to topshop and suck a man off in the changing room, he'll tell you where to get those shirts

Uwelcome

Are these actually good? I'm in the market just like OP and stumbled across these. They come in a lot of good colors, but are they comfortable, durable, and non-soy?

Attached: Lurking.jpg (358x358, 12K)

I’ve worn the same few hanes shirts for the past few years and only the white ones have gotten ruined.

>non-soy
shut up tard

no him but yes, supima is comfy.. owned 5 colours, but cant stop buying dry packaged ones cause cheaper..

champion "Blank" t shirts, cheap and pretty comfy

Attached: images (8).jpg (381x386, 8K)

They're comfortable and durable, but I hate the way they fit. And, no, they're very popular with "soyboys," if that's what you're asking.

Just bought a white uniqlo supima tee. Was I memed?

>Just bought a white uniqlo supima tee. Was I memed?
no

Why would you get memed for ? It's literally a blank tee

literally just buy a 12 pack of hanes

Yeah but not all tshirts fit the same. I want to wear it in the summer so I wonder if there were better alternatives to show off my gains really. This one feels a little baggy in retrospect
Plus the crew neck makes it seem more like an undershirt than a proper peace of clothing.

The new Uniqlo U t-shirts for ss18

>clothes to show off gains
Well that's not exactly Veeky Forumss department. Just buy slim fit shirts from 8mm and such.

> how clothes should fit are no Veeky Forums department.
Well okay I guess.

12.5Euros wasted

Attached: 20180324_165010.jpg (4128x2322, 2.03M)

lol what fucking gains are you talking about you little skeletor

> how clothes should fit are no Veeky Forums department.
The way clothing fits is Veeky Forums. Getting something to show off muscles always ends up in you wearing slim fit t-shirts, V-necks or very loose necks. All of them horribly uneffay.

is it just me or is the general cut of Ts different than from a few years ago?
it seems that they getting longer and longer what the hell

>what the hell
people are getting longer.

Attached: average-height-of-men-for-selected-countries[1].png (1200x800, 117K)

Those. Its not much but not nothing either.
The baggy uniqlo makes me look much thinner which is the point Im making

forgot pic

Attached: 20180324_171519.jpg (4128x2322, 2.17M)

Well like I said before the way to show off muscles is tight fitting clothes which reveal more body (deep/loose necks). But you should really watch out with those as it's rather uneffay and very prone to making you look like a generic douche.

Undershirts should be v necks. The crew neck makes it a shirt you can wear on its own or with a jacket.

Well yeah but just because I want a well fiting shirt that accentuates my body doest mean i want to look like a dudebro with slim tight vnecks.

Pic related is the kind on thing i strive for (obviously not as jacket than him...yet)

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-White-T-Shirt-Only-God-Forgives.jpg (1889x3021, 1.5M)

quality shitpost

walmart dumb fucking retard

Im from 1930 year

where do you get your shirts? i can't find any that aren't short as fuck, i've tried hanes, fruit of the loom, gildan.

Supreme hanes*****

Banana republic. Expensive for a t-shirt? Yes. But if you have to money you get what you pay for

HAHAHAHA GOTEM WAHT A DUMB FUCKNG RETARD HEHa ;0

I remember 2010 Veeky Forums where slim v necks were hard to find in b&m stores and the only type of tee that was recommended here.

ironically, in relevant cities crew necks are as dead with influencers as v necks

Don't wear t shirts in public. Wear polo shirts if it is too hot for oxfords or sweaters.

Polo shirts are for middle school kids and dads.

You are spooked out of your mind. This whole board is actually and it has nothing to do with a genuine interest in clothing/fashion.

tried H&M, Primark, J&J, some other local brand stores (eurotrash) but they all the same cut nowadays. Very different from the "normal" t.shirts you could buy from 2010 to 2015

what are the designers thinking? seriously i just want a fuckin t shirt which suits my torso and doesnt cover my balls aswell.

Attached: 1467901608876.jpg (399x512, 69K)

>his shithole doesn't have a Weekday
LMAO

Attached: weekday-4169e32c-ffb[1].jpg (480x240, 12K)

polo shirts look awful

Attached: gay.jpg (306x815, 64K)

Any article of clothing can look unflattering if worn improperly. Why do you let others misuse of this one influence your decisions? Clearly you just don't want to be associated with an image in your head as opposed to having an actual aesthetic opinion.

Uniqlo has the best ones at the best price and they don't have logos. Check S Sense to see designer versions.

ssense.com/en-us/men/polos

are their T-shirts any good?
(got any pics?)

i dont know if they still make these (they probably do) but armani exchange has plain logoless pima cotton tees that feel lightweight and just great. if you get past the part that it comes from a nouveau riche eurotrash brand, youll probably enjoy wearing them every day

armaniexchange.com/us/pima-tee_cod46564689oi.html#dept=pls

they come in all sorts of colors as well