>Have benevolence

Other urls found in this thread:

the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/97228936927
the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/101281134272
the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/92945620562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jurchens >>>>>>> Han = Vietnamese and Southeast Asian natives/Koreans

Trained army > peasants

The only time I ever think about linking to tumblr is the histories of these three guys:

Liu Bei:
the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/97228936927
Guan Yu:
the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/101281134272
>TL;DR: It’s amazing that a man who was such a liability to his own army was deified as the God of War.
Zhuge Liang:
the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/92945620562
>TL;DR: Pretty much everything you’ve ever heard about him is a lie. Is it any wonder I detest him?

I mean, Zhuge Liang is like the Anti-Christ to Veeky Forums

>>Have benevolence

This is from Luo Guanzhong's fiction.

The Liu Bei recorded in Sanguozhi was quite cunning, and sometimes cruel. Sanguozhi was written Chen Shou, a Sichuan native who lived under Shu rule.

wtf is this the guy from that Red Cliff movie

I think Jackie Chan played him

>Jurchen
>Superior
Mongoloid tier.

Shu only lost after the death of Zhuge Liang, and long after Liu Bei died. It was Liu Shan that lost everything.

This dude seems autistic as fuck. No shit, the MC's from Romance of the Three Kingdoms weren't super human. Any decent copy of the novel will extrapolate how Shu were historically seen as the (albeit strained) legitimate legacy of the Han, and that is why they are portrayed so positively.

Anyway...that been said...
>Implying CaoCao did anything wrong.

Can someone bloody tell me what is so special of the Three Kingdoms Period in all of China's periods of fragmentation?

memes

Folk stories.

Lots of them.

Also you're wrong. 3 Kingz n Shiet is famous outside of E. Asia due to Autist Japanese Vidya. But in China, the Warring States Period is also famous.

Some Chinese meme stories from that period.
>The Five Hegemons.
>The Rivalry of king Goujian of Yue and king Fuchai of Wu.
>Sun Tzu is hired by the King of Wu
>The King who was Too Chivalrous.
>Confucius looks for Employment. Fails. Starts a hippie outdoors class.
>Of course, the rise of King Yinzheng of Qin (a.k.a Qin Shi Huangdi)

Don't forget Xiang Yu's and Liu Bang's rivalry.

>This dude seems autistic as fuck
No, he can't take it anymore that all the folks that have ROTK as their only source of knowledge, pester him with that ahistorical idiocy, and KOEI isn't helping either, as they're huge shufags to boot.

He's about as happy with that as a Rabbi is with Holocaust deniers.

Fun for the whole family.

>Implying Records of The Three Kingdoms and other records written during Wei/Jin's rule isn't Weifag propaganda

>mfw Kang is an actual Chinese name

That's the Chu-Han Contention. Not the warring states.

But yeah, pretty famous as well.

Technically the Chu-Han Contention is part of the Warring States.

>Have Han ancestry
Which doesn't mean anything. Liu Biao, Liu Zhang, Liu Dai, Liu Yao, Liu Yu were all related to the Imperial family, some of them even closer to the main Imperial line than Liu Bei.

>Have Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang
And Cao Cao had Zhang Liao, Yue Jin, Yu Jin, Xu Huang, Zhang He, etc. and Xun Yu, Xun You, Jia Xu, etc.
Sun Quan had Cheng Pu, Huang Gai, Han Dang, Jiang Qin, Zhou Tai, Chen Wu, etc. and Zhang Zhao, Gu Yong, Gu Yong, Zhuge Jin, Bu Zhi, etc.

>Have Emperor Xian in his territory
When? Back when he was Governor of Yuzhou? As in when he was Cao Cao's subordinate? Also, being Governor of Yuzhou didn't actually mean he was in control of Xu. His headquarters was further east at Pei.

>Have South
As in the less developed and less populated south? How is that an advantage? Also, Sun Quan also held the south.

>Have benevolence
So did Cao Cao, Sun Quan, etc.

No, it's not. Completely different time periods.

Dynasty Warriors would be my guess

Sui Tang is my personal favorite. Just as much shit had gone down, but more fun.

So if memory serves, the stories in history usually goes somewhere like this:

>>Shang

Gods and shit were still a part of the story, with Jiang Ziya and shit

>>Zhou

Spring-Autumn States or whatever the fuck it's called in English
Warring States

>>Qin

Chu-Han conflict

>>Han

3 Memedoms

>>Jin

South/North states

>>Sui

Sui Tang conflict

>>Tang

Five Dynasty

>>Song

Shit goes down again, this time with Genghis

>>Yuan

Han people got their shit together

>>Ming

>>Qin

>This dude seems autistic as fuck
If anything he's not autistic enough. He needs to do a better job of citing his damn sources.

First great disunification right after the first great unification. Also it was unmatched in number of talents that appeared.

If he lived longer, Sun Ce would have ended the war in a single generation.

I hate this fuck so much, not only is he idolized as a huge marysue he was such a fucking faggot and not really that relevant at all.

It's a period where great men committed genocide to see their ambition fulfilled. Whats not to love about it?

WE
E

All those single syllable names fug

This is like a joke post but it all seems real

They had stylings back then too, which was p cool. I wish the communists hadn't won.

Is Mao destroying chinese culture true or just a meme

Destroyed.

Since he's dead and they've been nationalist ever since.

Not to mention no Asian Communist movement was ever truly non-Nationalistic. The Sino-SOviet split happened after all because of perceived Soviet Neocolonialism.

>This is like a joke post but it all seems real
You insult me.

Here are the names without transcription:
劉表﹑劉璋﹑劉岱﹑劉繇﹑劉虞

張遼﹑樂進﹑于禁﹑張郃﹑徐晃
荀彧﹑荀攸﹑賈詡

程普﹑黄蓋﹑韓当﹑蒋欽﹑周泰﹑陳武
張昭﹑顧雍﹑諸葛瑾﹑步騭

The historical man was an ambitious warlord entrepreneur who backstabbed literally every major leader north of the Yangzi to claw his way up from peasantry to bandit-king over an entire province and then self-declared emperor

And the novel turns him into what was the contemporary definition of the ideal "perfect ruler," i.e. a crybaby who does nothing but whine about how he's not worthy enough.

It was true. Temples and shit got razed to the ground

Mao is basically a meme dictator, not that any other dictators are not memes, he's just one of the more meme-y ones.

I mean, had you read that little red book? Shit's basically someone who took the Internet too seriously.