Ethereum crashed

>ethereum crashed
>bitcoin is crashing
>the DAO is dead

Looks like we're entering the second crypto recession.

Other urls found in this thread:

1broker.com/m/r.php?i=11313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Kek wills it

Good. Now I can load up.

If BTC goes back below $300 (which I doubt) I will finally enter the crypto market. I'll buy at least 100.

In January 2014 BTC spiked above $1000, and then slow bled to the 200's over the subsequent months. It can happen again.

If it crashes hard again then thats probably it for a bitcoin moon landing. Everyone was predicting bitcoin to reach a new ATH because of the halvening. If it crashes to $500 or less I just cant see it ever recovering again.

>tfw, after getting burned in the Mt Gox bankruptcy I finally re-entered the crypto world, buying up $250 of BTC and $250 of ETH last week.

Just kill me.

Eth will crash no matter what, as in if the soft fork or hard fork happens, people will sell. If neither of these happen, the hackers will dump the eth and the price will crash.

About bitcoin, I think the hype over the halvening isn't over yet, but it could crash if a major exchange pulls the plug or gets hacked.

Tbh waiting for both eth and btc to crash. Will most likely proceed buying eth though, because its volatility is greater than btc, so more profit to be made there.

Bitcoin is nor crashing at all lying op

Eth crashed hard tho

Buy the dips my nigger just buy the dip.

TRUMP is doing alright

This. No matter what happens with the dao, the result is going to be a subset of the market abandoning the currency, increasing supply and depressing prices. Buy the dip if you still have any faith in the long term viability of the platform at that point.

true, its correcting a raise. he should learn how to properly read a chart.

>trump

No one is buying that shitcoin.

New to this and getting informed slowly. What's a good wallet app for Android and for Windows? How do you choose one, I mean based on what criteria do you decide a wallet so is good?

Also, can a single wallet app deal with both bitcoin and etherium?

The best app is probably Mycelium IMHO.
You can choose the fee you want to pay
Supports static and deterministic wallets (one address or multiple if you want more security)
There is no single point of failure with Mycelium
FOSS
Safe import of paper wallets

Why do you want a desktop wallet? If you want security, get a paper wallet. Essentially, you download a program offline that generates a PDF containing a private key and a Bitcoin address. This is the only copy that exists, so there is no way that a hacker can spend the coins in that wallet without physically breaking into your house (or safe-deposit box or wherever) and taking it (it is impossible to crack a private key knowing just the address).

If you do make an address, try and make a vanity address (I use vanitygen). On my 6 core computer, it took about 5 minutes to make this address:

14chandyg8Xb3CSz6hbWieHxP6t3XxTYn3

And no, you need two seperate wallets (the only good mobile one I heard of for ethereum is Jaxx).

Do these cryptocurrencies trade 24/7?

I assume so just can't tell from the exchange pages

Yes. They also have insanely low fees (trading on exchanges and giving to other people)

Idea: Stop fucking with shit-tier crypto and look into real open source projects like Monero.

>people buy meme coins because of possibilities of fed increasing rates
>fed does nothing
>why am I holding all these meme coins?
>dump everything

Nobodies buying your shitty altcoin roach. The name alone is stupid enough to turn most people off

Here's an idea, why don't you just kill yourself

Nobody who ever shilled an altcoin will ever be missed by anyone irl

yeah suicide is the only option

To anyone not sutpid. Go trade your bitcoin on GPB/USD and go short 1broker.com/m/r.php?i=11313 x20 leverage. Also if Brexit doesn't happen, go long on euro for x50.

MAKE BANK.

Enough of the short shill....

Can someone explain to me why this will be the end of ETH? I'm pretty sure similar things have happened to bitcoin in past.

why don't you kill yourself ethcuck, Monero will be the only alt standing the test of time, pump and dumps come and go, remember paycoin?

What do you mean, go long on euro for x50?