Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot (257).png (1090x749, 1.04M)

Nigga

oh boy more highend streetwear

gvasalia ruined balenciaga, i don't care about lv nearly as much so it doesn't matter. virgil seems like a nice guy who hangs out with a bunch of degenerates

>this feel

Attached: yourmoveadamshapiro.jpg (714x714, 107K)

Got my niggas in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!?

Attached: 1518809304190.jpg (634x873, 103K)

I mean ateast Gvasalia has a vision. Virgil literally just copies what ever trend is popping on instagram and then gets a bunch of his 'influencers' (read: degenerates) to wear his designs and generate hype. We're talking about the dude that bought stockpiles of $40 flannels, screenprinted "PYREX" on them and then sold them for $300. Virgil is a fucking hack and I seriously hope LV sales are harmed because of this though I doubt it'll happen due hypebeasts buying his shit up being inevitable

Is he replacing Nicholas?

kim jones

Sums up what I hate about working with hip hop artists in general. THEY SOME FUCKIN HACK WANNABE PRETENDERS

And lazy, too
You get into the scene and then look around and you're like "holy shit all these people I used to worship are fucking corner cutting poser cock holsters"
and then you quit working with rappers altogether and make really slick beats nobody will ever hear because you're the definition of superfluous in a culture that takes producers for granted and won't even give credit half the time

fuck kanye

"Monogram"
"Damier Graphite"

coming soon: zombie apocalypse of dead designers back with a vengeance to save their houses

mfw dior, balenciaga, givenchy, saint laurent, and louis vuitton are all run by hacks and the state of fashion is dictated by tasteless instagram users

Attached: 1509365876085.jpg (1200x1200, 227K)

Your time is up

We the new culture

This man really rode Kanye’s coattail to the top. Amazing.

Attached: 3BBE18BA-B27B-4F94-9655-341F2CE87DFC.jpg (730x450, 228K)

You people are retarded if you're judging him based on his merits as a 'menswear' designer and as a streetwear designer. You should be focusing on his runway shows and in particular, his womenswear shows.

*blocks your path*

He's been appointed as menswear CD not womenswear though

Dude who r u lol

>Back in 90's the demographic was mostly women around age 20's to 30's
>Now it's mostly 16 year old boys

Where the fuck did it go wrong?

Attached: 1468895822967.jpg (1200x899, 195K)

>virgil seems like a nice guy who hangs out with a bunch of degenerates

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard

Attached: 229328_1.jpg (1280x720, 577K)

please just stop posting

Serious question, aren't all these "haute couture" fashion house like Dior, Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton diluting their brand by pandering to the hypebeast crowd?

Attached: 1511452947472.jpg (699x699, 29K)

Congratulations, and thank you for your interest in feeding me attention for the remainder of the evening!
I was gonna fuck off, but I hadn't checked all the bait lines yWhaddaya know? HERE WE ARE !

Fat faggot. Go vote for Hillary again

Attached: OPISAFAGGOTMUSLIMGLOBALIST.jpg (500x333, 35K)

>projecting this hard
who hurt you?

yes this is like the 80s-90s era of rampant licensing all over again.

20 years from now all these brands will be struggling to rebuild their reputation exactly like they were in the early 2000s.

no
streetwear being high fashion is what contemporary fashion world is all about
street is the zeitgeist of fashion, that's where you need to be if you want to make money and that's how these big brands operate
fashion houses are businesses first and foremost
go check out fashion week street styles for the past 5 years or so, streetwear is not just hypebeast phenomena, it's what most people in to these brands are wearing anyway

2 17 year old fags in summer camp, I was 10. Anything else?

Attached: Mamma_Mia.gif (499x291, 1.47M)