I'm 25 this year, I'm like 10kg overweight (at least), my hairline is receding

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I'm 25 this year, I'm like 10kg overweight (at least), my hairline is receding.
Should I even try at streetwear anymore or should I just kill meself?

Attached: vrspkviwgyn01.jpg (452 KB, 2324x2234)

Firespawn
Firespawn

it's all about how you feel in your clothes and carry yourself my guy

Flameblow
Flameblow

you'll never know if you don't try. don't come to fa to throw a pity party. identify what you want to change about yourself, what you want to change about your wardrobe, what you want your style to be, and how you're going to reach those goals. even if they seem impossible they really will be impossible if you don't put in any effort.

Attached: dont-be-a-bitch.jpg (34 KB, 482x480)

DeathDog
DeathDog

lose weight
buzz it
wa la

eGremlin
eGremlin

Half the streetwear people are overweight bald dudes

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

It's probaply a bit late for you, if you wanted to pursue the typical hypebeast uniform. Thats's not a good look anyway. I don't really see a problem in wearing clothes like the pic you showed. Apart from your age, the other problems are somewhat irrelevant. Shave your head, start eating right and work out (something you should be doing anyway).

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Don't fall for the buzz cut meme just yet unless you're really really receding, you can still be effay and wear streetwear as long as you transition from looking cute to becoming masculine, It's time you start hitting the gym and lifting weights, your goal is ottermode, you need to get some bald/buzzcut inspo for sure, anyone can be Veeky Forums as long as they're /fit/ to some extent.

Attached: zayn-malik-buzz-cut.jpg (845 KB, 2171x2949)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Hey OP guess what? This guy is bald, you know your life ending problem is fucking stupid when you can literally solve it by wearing a hat, not like the fit wouldn't look good without it.

Attached: c47aa4edac37ec130154a374b755af37.jpg (59 KB, 326x489)

farquit
farquit

I genuinely don't know why you're fit's would look all that different if you didn't have a weird head shape or something.

Attached: e610066d99d20f9e47bfe464db2da744--white-shirt-men-crisp-white-shirt.jpg (47 KB, 580x600)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Buzz/bald your hair
Get fit
Get streewtear
Acquire thots

cum2soon
cum2soon

id on shoes and jacket?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

'm 25 this year
Should I even try at streetwear anymore

street wear is for any age. I am on my 30's and I still wear it. office clothes are for office environments and nothing else.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

You should try in handsome adult core

Attached: 1520522532758.jpg (291 KB, 758x1000)

happy_sad
happy_sad

This man.
Tfw just turned 21 and just started to wear streetwear

Lunatick
Lunatick

Don't listen to the people who say you need to start dressing as le sucessful & mature gent the moment you turn 25, you can pull off streetwear a lot older than that if you carry yourself properly.
That said you won't look great in anything if you are fat

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

what jacket is that?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Sounds like you're ready to switch to sleaze

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Sounds like me OP, minus the street ware. Lost around 80lbs so far and have been hitting the gym though. Should I keep the hair, grow it out to some sort of sleaze-core or buzz it? I know the correct answer is buzz it but I think I need some severe bullying by you guys to convince me.

Attached: March-2018.jpg (200 KB, 1241x575)

King_Martha
King_Martha

if you want to dress sleazy then whatever but you're really better off buzzed

likme
likme

25 this year

So you are still only 24. I am 38, balding since I was 17, hell I'm 5'2" also but I still wear streetwear. Why? Because I fucking can.

Pic related me. Who cares.

Attached: 0003.png (194 KB, 337x353)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

The latter.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

sounds like streetwear is just perfect for you

JunkTop
JunkTop

wearing a tuxedo shirt casually
awful

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

CUTE!

SHOW BULGE!

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

stop posting this meme

takes2long
takes2long

go a bit shorter on top and try to keep a clean look, dye your eyebrows a bit darker to match the beard a bit but be careful if you dye too hard you'll look like an insane person, eat some carotene supps, get more upper body strength, get a bit more tan (a 'base' or living skin cell tan, aka don't burn, just be outdoors a bit more), make it a habit to lower your eyebrows a bit. You could pull rugged norse look if you tried

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

wa la
This.

Playboyize
Playboyize

thanks for the tips man.Should I go to a place about dying my eyebrows or could I do it myself? It's something I'd rather not fuck up

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

the old guy in nmds and tucked in hoodie

RumChicken
RumChicken

lift weights, do some cardio and clean your diet
buzz off your JUST hairstyle

thats all you have to do my man

RumChicken
RumChicken

There's a procedure you can go and they'll tattoo your eyebrows in to make them look stronger.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit