I'm 25 this year, I'm like 10kg overweight (at least), my hairline is receding

I'm 25 this year, I'm like 10kg overweight (at least), my hairline is receding.
Should I even try at streetwear anymore or should I just kill meself?

Attached: vrspkviwgyn01.jpg (2324x2234, 452K)

it's all about how you feel in your clothes and carry yourself my guy

you'll never know if you don't try. don't come to fa to throw a pity party. identify what you want to change about yourself, what you want to change about your wardrobe, what you want your style to be, and how you're going to reach those goals. even if they seem impossible they really will be impossible if you don't put in any effort.

Attached: dont be a bitch.jpg (482x480, 34K)

lose weight
buzz it
wa la

Half the streetwear people are overweight bald dudes

It's probaply a bit late for you, if you wanted to pursue the typical hypebeast uniform. Thats's not a good look anyway. I don't really see a problem in wearing clothes like the pic you showed. Apart from your age, the other problems are somewhat irrelevant. Shave your head, start eating right and work out (something you should be doing anyway).

Don't fall for the buzz cut meme just yet unless you're really really receding, you can still be effay and wear streetwear as long as you transition from looking cute to becoming masculine, It's time you start hitting the gym and lifting weights, your goal is ottermode, you need to get some bald/buzzcut inspo for sure, anyone can be Veeky Forums as long as they're Veeky Forums to some extent.

Attached: zayn-malik-buzz-cut.jpg (2171x2949, 845K)

Hey OP guess what? This guy is bald, you know your life ending problem is fucking stupid when you can literally solve it by wearing a hat, not like the fit wouldn't look good without it.

Attached: c47aa4edac37ec130154a374b755af37.jpg (326x489, 59K)

I genuinely don't know why you're fit's would look all that different if you didn't have a weird head shape or something.

Attached: e610066d99d20f9e47bfe464db2da744--white-shirt-men-crisp-white-shirt.jpg (580x600, 47K)

Buzz/bald your hair
Get fit
Get streewtear
Acquire thots

id on shoes and jacket?

>'m 25 this year
>Should I even try at streetwear anymore

street wear is for any age. I am on my 30's and I still wear it. office clothes are for office environments and nothing else.

You should try in handsome adult core

Attached: 1520522532758.jpg (758x1000, 291K)

This man.
>Tfw just turned 21 and just started to wear streetwear

Don't listen to the people who say you need to start dressing as le sucessful & mature gent the moment you turn 25, you can pull off streetwear a lot older than that if you carry yourself properly.
That said you won't look great in anything if you are fat

what jacket is that?

Sounds like you're ready to switch to sleaze

Sounds like me OP, minus the street ware. Lost around 80lbs so far and have been hitting the gym though. Should I keep the hair, grow it out to some sort of sleaze-core or buzz it? I know the correct answer is buzz it but I think I need some severe bullying by you guys to convince me.

Attached: March 2018.jpg (1241x575, 200K)

if you want to dress sleazy then whatever but you're really better off buzzed

>25 this year

So you are still only 24. I am 38, balding since I was 17, hell I'm 5'2" also but I still wear streetwear. Why? Because I fucking can.

Pic related me. Who cares.

Attached: 0003.png (337x353, 194K)

The latter.

sounds like streetwear is just perfect for you

>wearing a tuxedo shirt casually
awful

CUTE!

SHOW BULGE!

stop posting this meme

go a bit shorter on top and try to keep a clean look, dye your eyebrows a bit darker to match the beard a bit but be careful if you dye too hard you'll look like an insane person, eat some carotene supps, get more upper body strength, get a bit more tan (a 'base' or living skin cell tan, aka don't burn, just be outdoors a bit more), make it a habit to lower your eyebrows a bit. You could pull rugged norse look if you tried

>wa la
This.

thanks for the tips man.Should I go to a place about dying my eyebrows or could I do it myself? It's something I'd rather not fuck up

>the old guy in nmds and tucked in hoodie

>lift weights, do some cardio and clean your diet
>buzz off your JUST hairstyle

thats all you have to do my man

There's a procedure you can go and they'll tattoo your eyebrows in to make them look stronger.