Thoughts on this?

>fashionreport.news/

Attached: B60D4378-67A6-4DA6-B7A8-75BB0DD3A21C.jpg (1500x1875, 293K)

hack

I think its interesting question like is it better to try to become a rapper, influencer, public figure etc to get into the fashion industry rather than spend time in the traditional model

the fashion industry died the very moment they quit their elitism

I dont disagree fashion has lost any semblance of art and is simply a corporatocracy of Prada, LMVH, Kering etc. independent designers are leaving their own labels and barely anyone has come out since Rick Owens as an independent designer

>barely anyone has come out since Rick Owens as an independent designer

This is so fucking wrong, get out of your cave

like can you like learn to like form like proper sentences

Notable names besides Rick Owens and Dries. Name em

>Veeky Forums the forum of proper grammar and the finest discussion of fashion antiquity and critique. Will truly be remembered as one of the great locations of serious writing.

Fashion nowadays is for rich kids who listen to rap music so this is logical. Sad shit though.

Implying fashion was for the masses. Art isnt for the masses the masses don’t deserve it. They must elevate themselves to experience it.

“V I S I O N A R Y”

Attached: 30715A6A-F623-4604-A2A7-521709608B92.jpg (750x800, 120K)

Populism favors this

>current state of fashion

Attached: 9228EACB-18DA-4BEA-8101-5A1D2EF2EB8C.png (750x1334, 880K)

Who is a part of his team im honestly really interested. Why did he out of all of the Kanye crew excell to such a state of success honestly even above Kanye while others disappeared. Eg Taz Arnold

I fucking hate Virgil so this was pretty disappointing news to me.

Elaborate why you hate him or his fans?

Solely affirmative action esque because they want to seem progressive. Ridiculous

Nigs go back 2 Africa

Attached: image.jpg (641x530, 56K)

these companies don't care about being progressive.

They just care about big bucks

Doubt that. Fashion houses don't care about any of that stuff.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 31K)