This movie was so fucking Veeky Forums

This movie was so fucking Veeky Forums

Attached: 372313.jpg (1778x1000, 383K)

Attached: image.jpg (2400x2000, 520K)

Attached: call_me_by_your_name_2.jpg (1400x1050, 227K)

>romantic relationship between Elio Perlman, a 17-year-old living in Italy, and his father's 24-year-old American assistant, Oliver

gross.

Attached: 104815.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Why?

Attached: -call-me-by-your-name_st_17_jpg_sd-high[1].jpg (1920x1150, 1.98M)

Attached: z22877393IER,-Tamte-dni--tamte-noce-.jpg (1536x864, 101K)

>Elio, a seventeen-year-old Jewish American-Italian boy, lives in the northern Italian countryside with his parents. His father, a professor of archaeology, invites a 24-year-old Jewish American graduate student, Oliver.

lmao

Attached: 1497151944904.jpg (2048x1536, 185K)

Attached: Kh1BzviEtESqbqH8Kp2gJA.jpg (1456x688, 327K)

>Jewish-American-Italian boy

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

this is a good thread op, the costume/set design alone made this movie great

It was pure hipster garbage style from circa 2008.
Also i couldn't relate, it was so boooring, homo pederast interests, boring garbage

The tall Jewish guy is skinnyfat, gross wide hips, flabby body.

The whole styling wardrobe and movie is tryhard and boring as fuck.

Yeah I especially liked the retro high tops and the big loose oxford shirts... I think it's something with subtle retro vibes you could wear without being too obvious.

I also found the set had somewhat similar vibes to The Talented Mr Ripley or Before Midnight

I guess it's not for everyone, but I quite like some of these slow paced films that are mostly about the mood and less about the plot... they're quite relaxing to watch.

You will love this. It's pretty slow paced

Attached: images.jpg (720x1080, 55K)

looks a bit dark, i might check it out

Bela Tarr recommendation. Damn i just rebrowsed Veeky Forums after some months away because the quality was shit but this is dope.

since when were 2008 hipsters dressing in retro 80s.... iirc hipsters were wearing lumberjack shit, suspenders and skinny jeans back then.

Atomic Blonde was more Veeky Forums.

Tarr is GOAT

Wait a minute those are my sunglasses

I don't wear short sleeved shirts though, I think they're garish.

As long as you wear them in a very casual outfit and they're loose I think they look good.

If you wear them with a smart outfit you look like you build computers for IBM or something.

In the UK certainly the 'jersey shore' tanned/steroid types typically wear really tight fitting button down short sleeve shirts and it looks shit, so thats best avoided as well I think.

I'm Greek so I associate short sleeved shirts with sweaty waiters at tourist tavernas serving bland, overpriced food by the beach during summer

And grandpas in the summer

t. Greek

Or anything by Tarkovsky

Attached: 1_ikFyLy2B-0jJU0NI9TMV0Q.jpg (1772x1688, 600K)

Veeky Forums and absolutely degenerate

I have a couple pairs of chubbies but what other brands make good short shorts?

Attached: IMG_3545.jpg (400x500, 58K)

You see Columbus?
Came out last year as well.
Seems right up your ally.

Attached: didshedometh.webm (1200x646, 2.9M)

If you're willing to drop some £££ Orlebar Brown does some really cool shorts/swim shorts, super high quality. They have the side adjusters instead of draw strings which looks dope

You can find some retro looking adidas shorts that look pretty cool

This looks cool dude, thanks, will defo give it a watch

agreed, the guy supposed to be very athletic and young looking and they cast this fat grandpa. gross.

the fuck yall smokin?? armie looks like a greek sculpture in this movie