Who the FUCK thought Virgil was a good idea for LV's menswear creative director. They have fucked it, GG LV...

Who the FUCK thought Virgil was a good idea for LV's menswear creative director. They have fucked it, GG LV, LV is dead now, the supreme collaboration was bad enough but this is the nail in the coffin, after this it will no longer be a sophisticated luxury brand, its actual hypebeast shit now, not that it hasn't already been for the last 2 years, this is ridiculous, why are they so determined to fuck their brand image.

Attached: virgil-abloh-off-white-louis-vuitton-00-0.jpg (499x333, 19K)

$$$

Because nobody cares about a luxurious brand image anymore
Hypebeasts and tasteless rich people are a much bigger market in 2018

Are there even any old luxury brands left not ruined by memes and streetwear shit?

apc i think

who cares about LV menswear? how many threads have you seen about LV menswear on Veeky Forums?

>APC
>luxury

>fashion troll meets shitty French fashion house

>LV
>Balenciaga
>D&G
>Luxury
Kek

They have a history of being a luxury house indeed, whereas APC has not.

Thanks for pointing out you are clueless about fashion history.

>after this it will no longer be a sophisticated luxury brand
A serious question: was it ever?

Based on the study on google pictures on the method of 'how many pictures before fuckboy-shit comes up'
Prada is still kind-of bubbling under. Yes they released tacky sneakers but not yet fully ruined.

Like you gave a fuck about lv before
Just proves it was the right move, people are discussing and hyping the first collection like crazy

If I can't gatekeep I'll die

and to add to this
>why are they so determined to fuck their brand image.
they have no fucking brand image among the young people they need to sell their clothing badly to stay relevant and exist as a brand, that's the issue, that's why they hire streetwear hotshot like virgil to build them a new one
> sophisticated
aw geez

This is done to compete with all the other brands.

More so, we already know that no one gives two fucks about LV.

>Sophisticated luxury brand

Lmfao, that has to be satire.

Very accurate
Their demographic was always tasteless people pretty much though
But yeah, nobody actually cares about the status of "luxury", it doesn't sell, it's not good business. LVMH is a huge fucking company, they don't give a flying fuck about "prestigious" brand image which to be frank, has not been there for ages.

Absolutely. Their high end luggage line has always been well respected and the pret-a-porter line under Jacobs really revitalized the brand. Obviously the monogram belts and some of the bags are tacky but they're the money makers and you gotta look beyond that stuff.

>negroids in fashion
Biggest mistake ever

Inb4 gb2/pol/

I mean their clothes.

>Prada
>Bulgari
>Chanel
>Lanvin
>Givenchy
>Giorgio Armani

Ah wait, just looked up that pret a porter thing. Not bad. Not my thing but i don't hate it. You seem to be a fan of theirs; How do you feel about the hypebeast association they've acquired?

Add Balmain and remove Givenchy desu

"i think"

:)

prada got dem cloudbust

how the hell do i pronounce his lastname.?

Attached: 1504531884412.jpg (460x800, 259K)

lol who cares?
>never liked LV
>never liked abloh

nothing of value was lost. in fact, shoutout to LV for containing him.

gucci?

a-below

to signify he is below whites

Aces, vintage logo stuff, their entire tracksuit section

good try though

Gucci is the biggest meme of all time

>prada
hopped on the dadshoe meme
>bulgari
low tier watches that entry level rappers ice out
>Chanel
womens streetweat bag (the one with the chain and the big C's)
>Givenchy
do you seriously not remember the dog shirt?
>Giorgio Armani
would be better if it wasnt associated w/ armani exhcange

>balmain
surely you jest?

ty user