Thank god lil pepperonis dead. NOW WE HAVE A NEW FASHION ICON

Thank god lil pepperonis dead. NOW WE HAVE A NEW FASHION ICON.

Attached: 1522203768598.png (342x427, 333K)

I don't understand why, but despite my HATE of trap and its spawn... I kinda dig this dude. Projects a lot of energy.

must be the pedophilia

Don't you pretend you prefer beef to veal for a SECOND, Conor. I still know what you did to Talia's friend when she was passed out in the Lakewood dorms.
That was just wrong, man. You didn't stick around for the aftermath, either. You were just right back on Metro North 2 hours later.

Sketchy fucker.

Why do people keep calling this dude a pedophile when he's clearly not a pedophile.

Need to save that label for people who are actual pedophiles and not use it in an arbitrary way to make fun of a popular celebrity that you don't like. Otherwise it just causes people to not take the crime seriously.

You’re so god damn annoying

Fuck off, gropey
Go find a drunk freshman

Did this nigger get dressed in the dark?
>He literally looks like he just got run over.

Also Adidas is only effay in 2018 if it's rare vintage, otherwise it's kitch

He fucked a 13 y/o

He put his dick into someone who's age was lower than the age of concent at the time.
>Also he distributed it online after.

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 8K)

CUM REAL STICKY UH
NIGGA GOT A STIFFY UH

Fuck off grandpa

>13 year olds are little kids
The absolute state of burgers

fuck off autist

Found the child-snatching gypo slav

found the 13 year old

He didn't have sex with her. He was still a teen himself (18) so he didn't even get charged as an adult he was charged as a youth offender.

isnt this the clown wearing the NIGGA NIGGA 69 PUSSY outfit thats been getting memed here for years?

how did he blow up?

This board would be way better off if you would contain your garbage meme of the month rappers in a seperate general thread

Inquisition is a better band in that regard

a hugely fucking basic opinion, don't try to stand out faggot

He’s a tripfag and posts personal details about his life no one asked for incessantly. He is objectively always trying to stand out

>get asked about personal life
>be open book
>get shitposted about by betacuck with boring life
>repeat

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 11.51.27 PM.png (468x436, 469K)

J'teve Sobs?

Attached: 1477578192120.jpg (550x529, 50K)

Motherfucker got BARS

"That's what I wear," he said. "I have enough to last for the rest of my life."

Shilling

you think you're a lot more important than you actually are. it's quite sad desu
overweight tripfag who loves blogposting on one of the most dead boards on Veeky Forums, this is your life

>overweight tripfag
>overweight
>trip

that's nice, dear

The shills have spilled over from /mu/ onto here.

I had to leave /mu/ for dead since it got way too out of hand, but Veeky Forums is pretty good at smelling the bullshit.

There's even clairo threads here too.. /mu/ has gone to shit desu

It's so fucking bad. Idk where to go now.

Veeky Forums is going to shit too... our only last hope is a smaller fashion forum

sufu

Nah...at least his cover artwork is good.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fa757c4071d28f0cd0bc85ea12e3a8021.1000x1000x1.jpg (300x300, 25K)

he projects being a flaming faggot, that's the only reason he is famous now, because the "Faggot" Rapper is the new candy for the teenagers. it used to be eminem, and snoop dog. now it's rainbow coloured faggots like this fag and lil peeper

Niggas iffy uh
Blicky got the stiffy uh
Got shshsds uh
?????? Uh

Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

SCUUUUUUUUUMGAAAAAAAANG

DONT LIKE RAP EXCEPT FOR HIM AND BONES THEY BOTH HYPE AS HELL

art is traced too, can't make this shit up

I N Q U I S I T I O N
their first album is SICK