How would the middle east look if Israel had not been restrained by America?

How would the middle east look if Israel had not been restrained by America?
1956, 1967, 1973, 1982.....

Other urls found in this thread:

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-719390
jstor.org/stable/30172127?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
theconversation.com/iran-europe-eyes-a-new-silk-road-and-squares-up-to-russia-and-china-58523
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/chn/show/2709/2014/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Judenstaat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah#First_Aliyah_.281882.E2.80.931903.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>arabistan
>in the Shia majority area of Iraq.

what?

Damaskus and Rojava need a small slice of coast.

Shia iraqis are arabs user.

>Babylon
>in the part of Iraq that wasn't Babylon

Do you really think Israel can occupy and annex all that territory?

Cairo, the city, has twice the population of all of Israel. Even if they would defeat the Arabs in battle, there's no way they could actually administrate all that land, or rule over all those people. They'd have Intifada 1,000 times as bad, and wouldn't want to deal with the headache.

Mapguy wasnt aware of some things.
That jazidi state is not were jazidis live.
Druze life there.

>Letting sunni arab muslims have precious Mediterranean coastline

What the fuck, why?

yazidis are cool but I don´t think they want statehood

>Sweida
>Yazidi
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user, I believe the implications was that Israel would redraw ME borders to be more logical, not annex the territory.

The only part that makes sense to annex is the sinai peninsula, as shown in the map, because it's mostly depopulated.

What said. They are able to take much more territory than they can hold.

>babylon

I guessed the annotations since I don't read heblocks

>I believe the implications was that Israel would redraw ME borders to be more logical, not annex the territory.

Not him but that's even more stupid on the part of Israel. Arab infighting and disunion directly benefit them.

Because they will be unhappy and poor then due to isolation in the desert. That leads to an increased chance of durkadom.
>sunni
The plains of Nineveh would be in Rojahva wouldnt they?
There the christian assyrians live.

It feels pretty gud to have an ethnic safespace. I dont think they would decline the offer.

They will not be isolated if they collaborate with their neighbours. If you give them coast they will still be poor but will not need good relations with the neighbours, which will cause conflict and "durkadom".

no assyria :(

Splintering the arab world into tiny impotent states is directly in Israel's strategic interest.

> not a badass neo-hittite kingdom

Pan arabism was the big thing at the time so i assume it would be some sort of united arab country.

They're still Arabs you dumb /pol/ shit

Oh it seems i misread the OP.

Jews are in dire need of people to actually settle and hold the land, it means nothing if you win the war and you still lack people to do anything with all the land you have won.

Jews are in dire need of a bullet to the brain

Making aliyah in a few years

Feels good

/pol/ is that way m8

A lot of those look like solid states though.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

Where are you from?

they need the fighting age males to migrate away first.

Why not today?
Join your people

I see what you did there..

Its in the interests of the entire region.

>Implying that would not be erased from the map without the US support.

...Are you retard or something?

Maybe pre-1967.
Today Israel outguns all its neighbors many times over, even without US support.

>get the US to pay for your infrastructure and defense for decades, leaving you plenty of money to spend on finding ways to kill palestinians
>"hah it was all us man"

Nobody is claiming that Israel developed itself, what I am saying is that Israel, as it presently stands, would roll over the combined militaries of all of it's neighbors. Tell me which of the following countries could pose a serious threat to the IDF:
-Egypt
-Jordan
-Syria
-Lebanon

IIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRAAAAAANNNNN

On completely unrelated noteerattu, have you Guns notified that Word is about to string preemptively on to the neighbourhood of dogtastic? True enough moraali, I ei sen then rad uponnut the sidewLk, frontal lohesta scattered in the dickwinds

America
College

>Iran
>neighbor
American geography knowledge

Iran so far away....but I couldn't get away.

>Tell me which of the following countries could pose a serious threat to the IDF:

Iran will jump in though should they actually be so foolish to rush through the levant.

The Hittites are dead. The closest thing to modern Hittites are Kurds and possibly Greeks and Persians.

Iran's airforce is made up of about 30 F-14 Tomcats from the 1970s. How do you propose they fight a modern war with no airforce?

well if FYROM slavs claim to be macedonians anything goes

Daily reminder that Alexander was a Macedonian Slav, and Greeks are just Turkish rape babies.

if ashkenazis claim to be hebrews anything goes

.....what

We're probably close to half middle eastern

le ebin 'asheNAZIs are not semetic' meme

>mfw people actually believe the Israelis are omnipotent

Stop being retarded. You obviously have no idea how much territory that is to administrate.

There is a reason the Brits and the French fucked off from there as fast as they could after the Ottoman Empire fell.

Sinai is mostly empty desert lad, and they already administer the West Bank and Golan

But Israel had it and wanted ot keep it. Only because of Soviet pressure and consequently US pressure did they give it back.

Having the sinai would have been great...it means access to the cannal.

Same here.
בהצלחה

this

Why are you making alliyah? Im just curious what are your motivations?

Also, where from?

The balfour declaration was a mistake.

Get the fuck out of palestine you squatting thieving zionist cunts

I want something more out of life and it also means I have a reason to leave California.

Also by some making aliyah if I'm capable of doing so would be a mitzvah

The Egyptians and Romans and everyone else knew there was a Jewish presence there, and there always will be. Palestine is a meme, a soon-to-be dead meme at that.

Good luck with that.
still thinking bout 1948?
Tell me. If all jews were to leave what would you palies do? Seriously..What sort of country do you think you can make? Another religious dicatorship? Just look how you manage your own population. both corrupt as fuck(west bank) or/and ultra religious(hamas in gaza strip).
You would have just another middle eastern shithole. You cant manage your people and get the best of them. Only thing you can do is sell raw resources like oil.
Why does it even matter how the country is called? Palestine or Israel?
First decide who you are and what you want then we can talk eh..

>It's another "Dude Israel are evil they're, like, totally conquering and annexing territory! Truly the most evil campaign of the 21st century" thread

(you)
If you could make a proper country, you would already have one, beside israel.
You cant find any proper representatives, why is that? Because you have no true understanding of how to create a modern democratic country nor a proper identity as a people.
Your only Raison d'être is to fight israel. that is all your identity is comprised of.
Its not our fault that you are incompetant on the one hand, perpetually violent on the other, and live in the past on the third.

Well, the religious zionists are doing exactly that but if they were to leave the same thing that happened after the colonies left africa would happen in the west bank. Societal collapse and power struggles between hamullot and family gangs.
their only influence would come from neighboring arab/muslim states. Radicals would appear similair in intention and methods to hamas or even worse, ISIS.
Best case scenario would be som sort of military dictatorship with a conservative patriarchal society that would not be able to comete internationaly as a society for anything.

I only feel at home in Israel. I believe that every ethnicity or group needs to have their own homeland, and thus I don't feel comfortable living as a diaspora Jew. That, and I am extremely patriotic of Israel and everything it has achieved.

>How do you propose they fight a modern war with no airforce?
With muh ICBMs, Chinese knockoff cruise missiles and SUICIDE DRONES! Also Islamic terrorism, for a country marketing itself to the deluded West as the "Hezbollah is totally not the Shiite al Qaeda!" sponsor setting up very well armed franchises in Syria, Yemen and Iraq.

All this of course against the IDF's god tier missile defense system, bunkers built into every home and business, and you shoot, we shoot doctrine. Hezb will shoot a Humvee from the border, IDF will shoot back and actually hit something worthwhile, Amnesty/AP will cry about "muh chilluns", UN will sanction Israel and Hezb will make a Nasheed about how the glorious party of god "defeated" Israel again.

Israel would not exist right now, if it was not "restrained" by America.

>Lebanon

Iran has forces in Syria and has Quds forces and Hezbollah in the Levant. And don't forget how Hezbollah defeated israel in 2005.

There's also a fuckton of shale in the Sinai up for grabs

>How do you propose they fight a modern war with no airforce?
Iran is a member of the Shanghai Coop Organization. If shit hits the fan, China and Russia will back them. Furthermore, in the case of war with israel, Palestinians would probably see the chance for an initifadah and probably receive weapons via Quds forces.

Haha yeah just like the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances were supposed to ensure the security of Ukraine's borders

>ashkenazis are true jews
Nice meme. Your people invaded Arab (ottoman at the time) land under the direction of Theodore Herzl. Then you tried taking over its economy and tried to legally disenfranchise the Arab natives. After all this, you cried to daddy britain when the Arabs responded in a completely predictable manner.

>If all jews were to leave what would you palies do?
They would form a baath-esque republic.

>Not getting annihilated on your home turf is winning
>unironically referring to Jerusalem as Quds

Fucking kek

>implying israel cant crush an intifida within hours if they actually used full force.

>baath-esque REPUBLIC

so immigrants imigrating to ottoman zone is called invading? buying lands is called stealing?
What other lies do you wanna tell?

How about immigrants coming into europe now? Is that an invasion?(not that its a proper analogy)

Israel isn't really restrained
Why do people act like our leaders aren't aware that Israel can't sustain to be in constant war
I mean one of our leaders made a book about it

Iran holds 10% of the world's oil reserves, and is the world's fourth largest oil producer. Russia's Gazprom and China's CNOOC have invested billions into Iran's Pars gas fields. China also receives around 9% of its oil from Iran. Also, according to some, Iran has made a deal with China in which China has gained the rights of several oil fields in Iran. Furthermore, China's ally Pakistan is constructing the Peace Pipeline with Iran. Also, China has put a lot of money and energy into equipping Iran's military.

TL;DR Iran is too valuable to give up

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-719390
jstor.org/stable/30172127?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
theconversation.com/iran-europe-eyes-a-new-silk-road-and-squares-up-to-russia-and-china-58523
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/chn/show/2709/2014/

>failing to accomplish objective is winning
>not knowing what Iran's Quds forces

There is little motivation by Israel to have its existence set there. At least to begin with. It was agreed upon the UN to build it there because it offered a strategic military window into the Soviet Union, and to the east Asia. And to the south, Africa. Near by oil. It was perfect for creating an ally out of whole cloth.

If you want someone to blame, blame the United States. Perfectly Christian military strategists and minds behind the allies built this nation for long term geopolitical strategy.

>lies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Judenstaat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah#First_Aliyah_.281882.E2.80.931903.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

>implying israel can handle actual rockets and guerrilla warfare without crying to the US

None of those can be used to physically conquer and occupy a country, and thus are irrelevant

Buying land from wealthy absentee Arab landlords is hardly the same as actually trading with the natives.

From their perspective, a bunch of wealthy white guys with guns showed up one day and told them to fuck off. Literally no different from 19c colonialism

You split Assyria into two fucking Kurdistans? Fuck you. There were over a million Christians living there in those times.

>tfw no great kingdom of himyar
I hate Aksumites

Being somewhere else than in the ME is in Israel's best interest. It wouldn't matter if there were 10 or 1000 Arab states, they would always unite behind hating Israel because that's just an important part of their cred now

Okay, so they bought 6% of the land and immigrated into fair and square. Why the fuck did they need the extra 50% of the total land before 1948 and then occupy the rest?

Yes

>absantee

They were all part of the ottoman empire.
If I liev in one state in the US it means i cant lease or sell my property I have in another state? Am I an absantee?

Except that Despite the zionist movement being secular it still relied on the jewish ethos.
Jews all over the world prayed for a return to jerusalem, throught the ages.
How does a national movement arise from people who are spread all over the globe? What untied jews? Their desire to come back to "the lands of their fathers".

I mean, you have to realzie that immigrating into israel under ottoman rule was kind of nightmarish. The place was an utter shithole with little crops and beduins raiding in the south.